Do people eat these at Christmas time in your cunt?

do people eat these at Christmas time in your cunt?

yes but its more just that people eat chocolate at christmas time and like ferrero rochers

they're common year-round

Those are a fucking plague here, you cant literally pass christmas without eating one at least

Yes, they're a default/standard small gift for co-workers and people you deal with all year in some capacity. Personally I like pictured better.

My brother ate a whole box once and whenever you bring them up now he gets mad.

Yes, they're delicious

They are overrated as fuck

No

yey

Este

How come they cost like quadruple that of any other type of chocolate? It's just Nutella mixed with wafers.

they have an italian name and fancy gold wrapping

Is that coconut? Eww

Looks good, I'm curious to try, think I'll get some after the holidays

half Italian, half French name*

>whenever you bring them up now he gets mad.
why

Tradition dictates that everyone eats one of these for Christmas (it has two layers) so there's no room for more chocolate.

Hell, I even got a box for free from my local ICA. That was the first christmas present I've gotten since 2003.

>white surrounded by browns

Europe 2016

lulz

No family or friends (other than Sup Forums)?

>paradis

Probably paid for it later on the toilet.

>white surrounded by browns
>paradis
Sweden yes !

Wow I've never heard that joke before

Did you also know that Donald Duck's Christmas doesn't actually have very much Donald Duck in it?

Yes, they're one of my favorites. It's been a few years since I've had one, though.

Says the guy living in France

Which one is French?
The "cher"?

How popular is donald duck in sweden? I thought it was more of a finnish thing.

Not anymore after that incident.

There is no such thing as a Finnish thing, everything Finnish they just copied from us. Sweden has Donald Duck in government, Finland must have donald duck in government etc

Hon hon hon elle est bien bonne !!

I didn't know things were like that. Learn something new on Sup Forums everyday I suppose.

Yea...truly a paradise...

Shut your mouth.

overpriced, overrated garbage

That's the only reason to come here since most everyone behaves like Pure gold would be cheaper

literally Norway

I've got the dtrips, SILENCE NOW >:DDDDDDDDDD

What incident?

Can't be worse than this drink of Satan. Ruining christmas for people looking for a coke since '74

Used to love them, now I'm poor as fuck and just buy the local version. Way cheaper and tastes pretty much the same.

Coconut is nasty but Raffaellos are fucking glorious. They are so toasty that it doesn't have the coconut unpleasantness.

Commit suicide.

I don't know what that is but we get good seasonal beer here for Christmas

No, Satan. Drink your own piss for once.

I get it why the American wouldn't like shredded coconut, the stale stuff is like eating plastic but you people should be getting the good stuff

I'm being serious. You should commit suicide. First of all because you drink Coca-Cola at all. Secondly, because you want to drink it now of all fucking times. Thirdly, because you just seem like one of those types that I just want to see dead.

Begå självmord. Julen är den bästa tiden för det.

why are you so rude though

hazelnuts are expensive
my favorite chocolate

No

wtf this is a global thing? i thought only hkers are this dumb

No, mainland Europeans dont follow anglo nonsense.

We have our own bullshit, like Christmas bread (kerstbrood) with almond.

Is that "homemade beer" or something similar to kvass?
I prefer making my own homemade beer for Xmas.

t. Ferraro Rocha Lopez

>tfw family is too rich for those

but yes actually, people eat those

>le fancy yuro Nestle Crunch bar in a ball

We eat them during valentines day.

Yeah, but at New Year

Nah. Usually there's enough sweets around that's traditionally baked specifically for Christmas so bought chocolates are not really a natural first pick.

Yes, they're usually delicious, though fucking disgusting when stale and they get stale in like a day.

Lies