Why don't you have a girlfriend?

Why don't you have a girlfriend?

I don't know how to meet cute lesbians

Why DO I have a girlfriend is more of the question.

cuz she broke up with me
also nice trips

I just got out of a relationship and I don't want to go right back into one.

Western women are shit tier

because its 2016, who the fuck would actually waste time with one of those at this point in human evolution?

i do

t. MUH AZNNNNNNNN FEEEEEEEVERRRRRRRRRRR

I know that feel

bc girl that likes me is fat /thread

Same bro. I'm kinda tired of that shit.

Yeah but you're in 8th grade so it doesn't count.

fuck yeah, well said

>current year

because we just broke up

I don't have a gf because I'm married, and the married woman I was having an affair with ended it/got into a fight with me. So I'm feeling extra crappy.

I'm shy - poses a problem with getting one in the first place.

I don't like sharing my space, and I don't want to spend more time and money with someone than I have to - makes me not even want to put forth an effort.

Niiiiice!

Yes, they are selfish to the point that they don't care if they destroy anybody's life.

Because I'm a fat little bitch baby

Females have too many issues for me to keep up with. Then they become to needy

Ah, so I guess she's off fucking one of your "friends" then.

she slept with my friends more than me

Double nice!

You slept with your friends?

Ever since she broke off the 4 year relationship without any given reason or closure I've had an extremely hard time getting back in there. I don't like to trust people and she was nothing more than a reminder that I truly cannot trust anyone.

lold

Totally fucking called it

Because i have a son and the last gf i had he got too attached and i dont want to hurt him again and on top of that she kind've hurt me in the process but i guess its karma

Prob because I don't put myself out there enough, since I'd rather stay in at home a lot of the time and get high than go out to parties and be social. At least my sex life isn't terrible because of okcupid and tinder. But fuck me am I lonely

Go fuck your son then.

Damn bro i feel your pain ex played me like that after 3 years she all of a sudden wants to "take a break" then the next year gets prego by a lame without any closure or anything and i've kind've been lost since

Gay bro not cool

aw man that's the fucking worst I'd probs commit at that point, I just had a break up but she at least told me why and answered questions I had and that really gave me some closure which helped a lot

it's not gay if you pretend it's a girl's dick

I mainly find it sudden and strange. We rarely argued, we've also been friends before we dated since we were in third grade. There wasn't even another guy. She only recently began to date someone new almost 7 months after the break up. We're still friends, which is great, but not enough. I want my darling girl back.

I haven't had a girlfriend in years. There will be girls I talk to, fuck, lead on, spend lots of time with, but they all seem like interchangeable faces to me, I could care less if they come or go or hate my guts. The last time I felt an actual love and desire to keep someone around was years ago in HS and she ended up cheating on me. I remember what falling in love felt like but I have never been able to recapture that feeling in any of the women I've met. I just find it easier to be on my own and not be tied down to an actual girlfriend, it's just gonna end shitty. I think I have a problem but I don't know

People change to be honest bro and people fall out of love which is unfortunate and all i can say

I think you mean *feminine penis*

She cheated on me, and all woman are crazy ass manipulative whores.

dont want one
pussy is easy enough to come by without all the nonsense. until i find a girl that is not retarded, fat, mentally ill or otherwise crazy, and is self sufficient, mature, honest, loyal, and attractive i am just fine with the bachelor life.

Well I wish she actually tell me that instead of just saying "I don't know how to word" it for the last 7 months

Imagine running into her even though you two havent seen eachother for atleast 6 months and she greets you but never mentions thats her new bf

What good would that do exactly?

I do, she's good in bed, fun to be around, great to talk to, sometimes a little pissy. I can't complain, I'm happy where I am.

No thats how my ex did me bro

Tits or gtfo

No, I don't think she would do that to me or anyone for that matter. It'd be far too out of character. I've known her when she dated pricks before me.