Why the fuck am I still alive?

Why the fuck am I still alive?

I hate my life, the only reason I haven't killed myself is I don't want to hurt my mom.

Same user.

fuck your mom, be a man and end it

hey man tbh you're prob hurting your mom a lot being a faggot everyday like this

I wish I could be dead on the inside, it's more like I keep trying to die inside but I am too stubborn to just die.

Read more Camus and Sartre. Fuck your dead inside bullshit, if you want to not die a faggot, experience true existential Angst motherfucker.

Nope, I take care of her, my sister, my brother-inlaw and get yelled at on daily basis for not having a job.

your still alive because you dont want to hurt your mom you big dummy :^). also if you still have feelings for other people why on Sup Forums theres hope for you man

how old

faggot activity spotted

killing yourself won't hurt your mom near as much as the shame she feels knowing how pathetic her son currently is.

I want to kill myself because my feelings, I have lived for 10+ years with depression pretending that some day I will find any reason to stay alive.

And you are not pathetic? Shit if there is anything I learned is everyone is pathetic, everyone is a piece of utter shit and just want to pretend their shit dont stink.

>Don't pretend to know fucking shit. I bet you haven't even had to support yourself yet.

Get some psychiatric help you big pussy

have you tried touching your mom and sister in their feelings place when they're sleeping

wow nigger. you are some kind of ultra asshurt.

I did and they let me go because they said I didn't need it.

Is it that hard to believe that some people have shit lives?

>why am i still alive?
>literally answer your own question afterwards
Maybe you have a shit life because you're stupid

this guy gets it

Over 10 years I have put up with the retarded shit my family does.

Every day I wake up to do the dishes, pick up the cat shit because my family is too retarded to let the cats out, feed the cats and dogs, take out the trash, pick up the dog shit, and so much more.

Then stop whining and do something about it you big baby. If you need to off yourself, take life insurance out on yourself, list your mom as the beneficiary, wait a year or so, then kill yourself in a car wreck and make it look like an accident. You're not the only one with a fucked up life, work on making it better or make it better for other people.

well if it's such a goddamned inconvenience, stop fucking doing it, you kike. just up and walk away. find a life that doesn't make you feel like the piece of shit you know you are.

That is answer to why I haven't killed myself, not why I am still alive.

Maybe if I didn't have to put up with fucking morons every day I wouldn't want to kill myself.

try acid. That's what I did when I wanted to kill myself. I saw bugs and snakes and shit. But now I'm living life by my rules. Don't believe the shit people tell you. Transcend, man.

And go where? I got no one to turn to basically it's either live with my sister or live on the streets.

The cost of living here is fucking insane, all of my friends either still with their parents or are married and barely afford the shittiest apartment.

yet you're on Sup Forums
full of morons
expecting sympathy and guidance

just a drop of piss in a sea of piss.

you're just making excuses for yourself. pussy.

You answered your own question.

I am not expecting shit, you are just speculating about me.

And it's not like it's any different anywhere else. At least here I don't have to hear you asshats tomorrow.

Because you need to suffer for killing Athelstan, filthy pagan

Maybe you should try it before you tell your mom that you're a failure.

then why post this thread, faggot?

No, the question wasn't why haven't I killed myself. It was why am I still alive, then I stated why I haven't killed myself.

But it does not account for why someone who wants to die is still alive.

dont kill self
join army or donate blood/organ/body

start smoking weed bro

Because I need some where to let out my emotions.

And I know that soon as this thread is gone I don't have to worry about sympathetic assholes who just want themselves to feel better trying to cheer me up.

Can't join the military otherwise I would be a nuclear tech.

There is not a single day that goes by that I am not high.

>I would do great things if I wasn't myself guise

lel faggot jesus crist

good. i don't want an unstable crybaby bitch like you anywhere near anything that could potentially cause danger to the well being of other people.

Get a job at fucking mcdonalds, find a roommate on craigslist, learn how to weld or do carpentry or electrical installation. This is adulting 101 you gigantic, family-pussy-whipped ponce. You don't owe your family dick at this point. No one gives a shit if you have the sads that people are dumb. Everyone is dumb, you're dumb, it's not your concern if people are dumb.

Crybaby, jesus christ cunt. I bet if punched you in the dick you would be a little crybaby bitch.

Go get help you psychotic piece of shit.

hahaha holy shit.

you're the one who wants to kill himself and cry his sorrows to an audience of depraved perverts then make excuses for why your life is so shitty rather than doing something to change it. get fucked you worthless sack of human shit.

Jesus, with a fucking attitude like that you deserve whatever shit happens. If this is OP, kill yourself.

I would rather fucking kill myself than work a shit job like that and I don't think you get it. I live in one of the most expensive places to live.

So how in the fuck am I supposed to survive when I can't make enough money working two jobs.
I was working at a factory and waving signs. I couldn't afford a single bedroom apartment.

Rent here is $1500+ month for a single bedroom apartment.

go fap

abandoning thread. this retardation on display in this thread just reached unprecedented levels.

M-O-V-E then. Christ. People have been doing it for literally hundreds of thousands of years, if not longer. Everyone has shit jobs when they're starting out, you're not a special snowflake, sunshine. If you're still living with your family take advantage of it and go to a trade school while you're there, seriously. Like I said, learn to weld, you can move anywhere and get paid a fair wage. Stop feeling sorry for yourself, you're the only one to blame for this shit situation, make it better.

Why did you come here just to flat out turn down everyone's advice and then insult them in the process. Either let us help you or fuck off. Stop being such a fucking child and work at mcdonalds if you have to. Obviously you're not trying hard enough if you have options and just decide to not take them because you don't feel like it. Lazy piece of shit.
> here comes OP's bullshit response about how we don't know anything about him our what he's been through.