Never fuck with a girl

never fuck with a girl
that is all

does that mean you're allowed to fuck with a guy? fuck off

What does that have to do with anything?

Summer goes to the

tits or gtfo

>treat me like a princes and I'll fuck your best friend
>treat me like a game and I'll tell people you raped me

This reads like a fat girl profile posting on facebook shit

kek

Literally too retarded to function

gr& b&, m&

Kek, next you're going to post the Weed vs, Alcohol meme because weed is "reparative" and "not addictive."

You're trying to compare two different things. It just doesn't work. These aren't apples and apples, these aren't apples and oranges, these are apples and british rock.

Love me some british rock. Damn,

Well there's the part on being a colossal faggot.

Hurr durrr I want equal rights but you can't hit me cause I'm a woman
You're so fucking stupid
And it is the same they because both parties are human
Ridiculous how deluded this generation has become

Cheat codes and gameshark

A woman gave birth to you. You shouldn't hit them. Have more respect for THEM and even YOURSELF as a man. Keep your temper. If she wants to hit you, you fucking deserve it.

This. Equal rights means equal responsibilities and consequences.

All things being equal, why shouldn't the opposite apply?

She'll run to one of her 'friends.'

because all things aren't equal. women are better than men, they are more delicate than men, they feel stronger, they have a wider range of emotions. You are in charge of driving her insane so you need to take responsibility.

Yeah cause I asked to be born in the fucked up world
You're barking up the wrong tree tublrina landwale
Youre not special on this site get the fuck out if that triggers you

>women are better than men

that is litterally the definition of sexism

Fuck off tumblr, nobody said you had to be here. Take your extra "bags" and get the fuck out. Don't forget to avoid leaving hot wing tracks.

Newfags GTFO

>Yeah cause I asked to be born in the fucked up world
The calling card of the kid who just found Nine Inch Nails, The Cure, Good Charlotte, uuh...vampirefreaks.com, xanga and livejournal

Oh, okay; sorry.

Life is fucking depressing

Bitch

>actually knowing those bands
Good job you played yourself
Fucking idiot

>talking shit about NIN

fuckin fite me knucklefucker

It's not "playing yourself" if you're familiar with silly embarrassing bands. You know Justin Bieber.
fucking told

women are as useless as tits on a bull anyway so who would even care to fuck with em.

Desperate fucks who I feel sorry for and need to defend their choices.

who?

no fucking shit.
IT takes years, sometimes a lifetime, to undo psychological damage from girls.

It's so hard arguing with ignorant people
I don't even know if you're joking at this point

useless piece of shit who thinks that people like me have no real value in their words.

said the guy who offered a question and i gave a legitimate answer to
god damn women suck
they make regular guys fight for no reason

so if you agree then what's the issue.

>implying all women are mothers
Just because my mother gave birth to me, doesn't mean all women deserve my respect simply because they have vaginas
>men deserve to get beat
>women don't do anything wrong
Modern feminism is a joke

>they feel stronger
Feeling strong isn't gonna help you when a man who is physically strong smacks you in the face for being a dumb cunt

Kek but, sounds like you speak from experience user?

>women are strong
>women are delicate
So which one is it? You can't claim to be strong and then cry when your feefees get hurt

can we all agree that women are just severely mentally unstable and should only be interacted with if it is absolutely necessary.

>2016
>not getting accused of rape
Do you even know any women?

>feefees
you aren't some black 21 year old bitch. stop using that term.
i hope you don't use 'v card' too

Apparently not.

>try to make women look like babies
>get shit on
why do you do this to me?

Okay let's not go off the deep end here

I'm telling you to stop using cringeworthy terms.

But that's exactly why I did it

sorry friend. but after reading all the other post, it would seem that i am correct.

solely to be a shithead?
I'm very drunk

Ok first of all there are good ways out of a bad situation in all aspects from a relationship to behavior. Second not all females are stronger than men like not a men are stronger than females. Third if you punch someone for anything you better be prepared to take the punch back and anything harder, that also includes anything verbal. Play stupid games and win stupid prizes, good or bad.

Clearly, you're being very mean and now my feefees are hurt

It always seems to one that oneself is correct. That's the way the human mind works. The path to peace, understanding, and cooperation is accepting the evidence that says you might be wrong.

then please elaborate as to why my generalization as broad as it may be is not correct. i am not afraid to admit it when i am wrong. but please show me how i am first.

>feefees
I've only seen black feminists use that term. the way they used it was to try and say that an old white woman was wrong.
stop it

>Thanks, Lori.
Stop responding to these dumb cunts.

>implying im not a beautiful black women
STOP OPPRESSING ME

Kek.

KEK

if you imply anything on Sup Forums, you're not believed until you back it up with photo evidence

I'm assuming you are also vegan?

This. Dont expect me to hold the door for you if your just going to going to bitch about me being masculine.

I know you're a troll and you're playing everyone here like a fiddle, my respects good sir.

Women are objects for men to use as we please. Women are made to serve men in all aspects, and I will show you how. There is nothing sexier than a woman who knows her place.

Know your place, whore.

What the fuck, user? Consider suicide.
>fucking told
Jesus Christ

>if your
you're*
you really have got to learn this dude
you spend more time bitching about not knowing it than you do taking the time to know
your = posessive
you're = YOU ARE

>edgy: the post
why are virgins so hostile to women?

Oh fuck off. I knew the shitty emo bands when I was in school, he knows the shitty bands nowadays. It's the same god damn thing. You can't disregard somebody just because they know "Nine Inch Nails" which is exactly what he was trying to do.

It was a cringeworthy situation that they caused and I finished.

When all hope fails, correct their grammar
That'll show them who wins the argument

I'll fuck with any bitch I please and like every other time, there's not a damn thing they can do about it.

it's a life lesson that will, literally, that is why it is a LIFE LESSON, last a life time.

You do not understand the internet culture yet because you are a colossal newfag.
there is no you "being right" and me "being wrong", no me having "all hope fail". There is no 'argument'
You were incorrect and I corrected you and it would do you better to learn it now on some silly Sup Forums post than for you to FUCK IT UP in some place important. It's not a simple misspelling like restaraunt versus restaurant. People really do judge you based on your FIFTH GRADE ABILITY to use your/you're, and their/they're/there

Go ahead, you're too cool for school, it's better to be incorrect and literally be called on it every time. There is no way people won't take you seriously if you ignore the most basic of writing and grammar. They'll look past your mistakes and see you for the intelligent being you claim to be.

You're missing a few periods there, buddy.

>restaraunt
People actually spell it like that?
Is it safe to assume these people are American?

I don't really give a shit about your argument, but the fact that you concluded it with "fucking told" was.._cringey? You don't state that you pwned someone basically ever, at least not in the same sentence. Just let everyone else observe.

This thread.

Tldr

Hop, fuck you.

Don't tell me what to do, cunt. Go back to crying pulling a bitch fit over fictional characters not being as fat and disgusting as you are.

hope**

>If she wants to hit you, you fucking deserve it.
You're going to get raped to death with a barb wire wrapped baseball bat. You should kill yourself now to avoid the suffering.

>taking the Internet this serious
>being this fucking triggered over nothing

your taking spelling two seriously