Does Sup Forums drive fast cars?

Does Sup Forums drive fast cars?

Mine:
> 2003 Mustang Cobra

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AzpDOFOvdek
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I"m sure Sup Forums will lie to you and tell you they do.

I drive a 2010 Jetta 2.5. So its, like, reasonably quick. Not fast.

I raced one of those today in a stock 93 nissan sentra E class
bitch couldn't drive for shit or that car is garbage
>easily took that kid

why are you making a thread every second day user? do you need more appraisal from anons to make you feel good about your shitty cobra?

Pic related, 2002 turbo 540i

2002 Mustang GT

- Vortech FI
- 45lb injectors
- BBK shorty's
- Flowmaster Super 10's

OP here.

The Jetta is actually a good platform to build upon and are capable of some really impressive gains. So, you still have a really good car on your hands user.

You raced one of "those" today? By "those", do you just mean a Mustang in the same bodystyle? Because this particular car was only made for two years and there are less than 19k out of both years combined in the entire world. And on top of that, they are 12-sec cars in the quarter. So, you weren't racing one of these cars, friendo. So, what's the fully story on the race?

always wanted an M3 but they are a little too small for me. No leg room in the 3 series for the rear passengers.

06 GTO 6.0 Six speed.

why the bigger injectors if you're not using a blower? Unless im missing something

It is pretty bad.

I gave an example to /o/ once - showing my sunglasses not being able to fit horizontally between the front and rear seat.

Thats quite possibly the cleanest Pontiac I've seen in a while, nice car, user.

I run 10lbs of boost

The thread isn't about my car or what people think. It's about getting people to talk about there cars as well. And I make the thread every few days. Sometimes less, sometimes more. But, what makes you think that my Cobra is shitty? Especially when it out runs and out tracks the top model BWM of your bodystyle?

Chrysler 200, super 10s, tune, e85, cold air intake. Pushing roughly 375hp

My 13B-REW converted RX3... love her.

yeah. I daily my 540i and occasionally take my brother's 12' E350 out as well. Surprisingly the bimmer has more leg room.

OP here. But, he is running a blower. That's what the Vortech is.

03 and 04 Cobras are okay. The wheel gap they have looks terrible. 12 second car? I'd like to see you get it there while you're driving. I know a pretty damn good driver who's a close friend with an 03 Cobra with bolt ons and he has only ever hit 13 on the dot. I've gotten 13.1 in the GTO.

Are you on svtp?

Thanks dude. Appreciated.

cars that can go fast or do we drive fast?
I drive a pos but can still and do go up to 100.
some faggots buy these nice ass cars and don't break 60

>implying you can out track an E39 M5
>implying your IRS can keep up with a bimmer's superior handling
>implying your fuck-huge nose heavy bus can keep up with a bimmer

Straight line speed aside, the bimmer has the terminator in every other aspect. Also my 540i is a tensy bit modified. A couple of turbos and a small tune. I'm pretty confident i can outrun your baby stang

We didn't buy them, they bought us.

Lol a full bolt on pullied cobra can go 11s with a good tire

She tops out at a frustrating 95.. but it's glorious to me.

mustang owners love to blow up numbers.
>hurr durr i make 700 hp because i have a terminator

OP here. How do you like the Super 10's? I wanted them for my Cobra, but they don't make them for the IRS Cobras since they have the exhaust routed differently. I person and just running catless h-pipe into original 40's.

Very nice, user. Have you done anything to it?

Nice. I love seeing people use the Super 10's. They are absolutely beastly sounding.

Very nice user. You just don't see these very often. Great car you have. Props.

2006 Volvo S60R
Multiple tunes and ECU remap =410bhp/405 lb/ft torque at wheel
Fully electronic suspension and AWD make up for it being a little bit of a fatty...

captcha: select all images with cars

My '73 Plymouth Roadrunner, 318. Decently quick, but my '87 Dakota with a 360 swap I just finished up is even quicker.

They're 4.6 Supercharged right? Or is that earlier?
Sick man, front mount?
Awesome, love a good E46
Should've got a Holden ;)

Keep it going guys we need more potentially phycho mass shooters car information

Mm. If you say so. He's not running slicks or anything, but he's also not power shifting ot bangin out gears. He actually appreciates that car..so I don't blame him. Plus the t56 can be a bitch if you treat it poorly.

> Mustang appears
> Stang haters appear

Can we not just love car culture?

I can get to 60 in under 4.5 sec with the 285s I run on the rear in my 15 yr old M3.

Top speed for the Euro S50 was 175 gps with the governor removed. Higher with the S54. Gets there rather quick too.

Many peoole underestimate these cars thinking they're only fast for their time.

turbos have to sit under the car since there is absolutely no room in the engine bay. Intercooler is mounted in front of the AC rad. Cant wait till i can get an M-tech bumper since it has much more flow due to a redesigned front grill.

98 GT

410bhp at the wheel? You know that makes...no..sense..right? Do you know what BHP means..?

NISSAN PULSAR BITCH
01 MODEL. STOCK AF.
> mfw I beat v8s cause you can't corner for shit bitch.

Define fast. I have an Audi A7 3.0 biturbo diesel with 320 up, certainly not a car to go on a track with, but the power pushes it forward nicely

Meh. I was thinking about finding the Holden body..but I dunno. Gotta find a set of SAP nose grills first..

Fast? No. but it takes me to work and is pretty quick for a swapped honda

Who said anything about the S50? Im talking about the S62 in the E39. Terminators are OK in straight line drags but they can't turn for shit. I've driven an 03' cobra with polyurethane bushings and a small tune. It was fine until i got to the first corner. SO much body roll and incredibly numb steering feel. Didn't get much out of it. Maybe it was broken who knows but in my experience they handle like shit.

Inb4 douchey picture with car to pick-up in early 30s never married Jewish girls.
>it totally works

Mine currently selling it for $4000

Kooks longtubes, Corsa exhaust, Xair intake, MSD wires and CTS-V brake conversion. Nothing nuts.

my first car was an 83' 944. I loved it. I would love to buy it, what year is it?

eh. decently fast, but not a race car.
It's a 2008 g37 with a kn typhoon air intake.
346 HP

87 i posted it on ebay if interested. Im getting out of cars. Its to expensive as a hobby

2006 Mazda RX-8
193 HP
Wenkel engine.
6 gears, it's pretty fast but the fuel economy is shit.

Dude, a stock 2003 Cobra is capable of a 12.4 sec. Absolutely shit drivers still get 13.2 in these cars. If he has a bolt on Cobra and still running 13's, then he has a 96-01 Cobra. You can just do a pulley swap on a 03-04 Cobra and dip into the 11's.

Yes, but I don't post there.

Well, breaking 100 mph doesn't ensure that you have a fast car. But, if you have hit over 100 mph in a pos, then props user.

Actually, a stock 2003 Cobra out tracks a stock 2003 M3. The Terminators are actually track built. It's not just the IRS, but the Bilstein shocks and springs, upper and lower control arms, extra chassis strength, and brembo brakes that help it handle better than any Mustang up until the Boss 302 L.S. They aren't just "lol can't turn Mustangs". They were built for tracking.

Not even full bolt-on. Just a good pulley swap and a good tune will get one into the 11's.

Beautiful truck though, user.

Terminators can make power very easy. Swapping out the blowers alone usually nets you 650-800 rwhp depending on the blower. If you twin turbo it, you can get well over 1000 rwhp on the stock internals.

you bet your shitty memestang ass i do
i would fucking torch any of you on a downhill mountain pass
the only person to EVER beat me is my pops and his shit-tier subaru
i am the greatest racer to ever live and none of you will go so far as to hold a candle to my skills

It's Wankel. But yeah, those things suck balls on mileage.

Fuck no bro, I drive a 2.4L 4Cyl Jeep Wrangler 2005 SE model. Shit accelerates like a god damn cruise ship. But I'ts still fun as fuck. Any Jeep bros here?

I bet it goes awesome, nothing like a V8 turbo. Did you buy it like that or did you do it yourself?

I'm from New Zealand so Holdens are everywhere, I prefer the Holden front because they don't have that bit with the Pontiac badge sitting on it.

Nice, is it still B16 or did you Integra swap it?

Sick, 944 turbo or 924? I can't tell the difference.

Love Cressidas, I had a Maroon one with a Mark II Grande grille. Is it 1G-EU?

Fresh 13b Injected PP Link G4 Extreme ECU, Dual Wideband
62mm TWM Throttle Body, Airbox
FD RX7 triggers
RX8 Rotors 3mm Carbon Seals
Pederson 3 Stage Dry Sump
Bosch 044 Pump
Tilton Triple Plate Clutch
HKS Dog Engage Gearbox
B1600 Diff 4.875 Locked
Built Driveshaft
Tilton Pedal Box
Wilwood Calipers Front Nissan Rear
Stewart Warner Gauge Cluster
Bilstein Adjustable Height Front Shocks
Koni Rear Shocks
Starlet Steering Rack
Adjustable rear swaybar
Race Seats and Harnesses
And a sick set of Hotwires.

How many times have you posted this..

I mean a 2003 cobra
gauges
bumber
decals
the whole fucking 9

>be me trying to get to parents place just driving at my regular speeds (20-30 over limit)
>get stuck behind him and another car on a 35 mph 2 lane road
>car in front turns
>he speeds up to 40
>get to light
>both in right lane to a 4 lane with a good straight area
>he goes first
>I just want to get up and around this guy because he's going slower than me
>he makes turn and I'm right behind him
>get in left lane and pass going through my gears
>he decides he wants to race and starts gunning it
>I say fuck it and just keep doing what I normally do (usually half gas but now at 3/4 gas)
>pass him and he never caught up despite trying until a dipshit turned in front of me
>he goes to left turn that I'm making at next light
>tries to pull away from me whilst going up hill
>still breathing down his ass the whole way
>he had his bitch in his car so he was showboating the whole time
car made black smoke when he stepped on it so my guess is someone RIP'd the car first then sold it to this guy for the cheap
still a funny as fuck story about dumb peckerwoods

2013 Z

Initial D

'Jeep People' are the moderen mobile hippes. Like the American equivalent of a gypsys.

Its non turbo 4 cylinder apparently the turbo versions have tons of problems. From what i hear. I dont care if a sell it or not because it is a nice car.

me. 2011 jeep wrangler unlimited. Slower than a damn turtle but still fun.

No, I need space more than speed. Pic related, except I have two of them (dogs, not wives).

Wife is fucking hot. Good job user

Same fag,
85 944

had a guy in a jeep try to dick measure when I was in a 98 accord
I don't even know why he tried them bitches ain't geared for dick measuring

>hot
you have a poor taste in women

Bought it a few weeks ago, 2016 Mazda GTSport, 220HP

Not my wife. :) She's a dog breeder, used the pic because it's representative of the size of the dog.

Sweet Unlimited bro. I'd love to keep my TJ and get one of those new Unlimited's for road trips. You keep that jeep wave faith bro? I wave at them all. Fuck that "Jeep hierarchy" bullshit, no real jeep drivers believe that shit. You ALWAYS wave to a Jeep. You only ever had that hard top on her? You ever thinking about getting a soft top? Soft top and half doors here, loud as a bitch on the highway.

Cool as fuck, slam it on some Equips

Maybe, but not in cars.

>Does Sup Forums drive fast cars?

No, I drive a BRZ and I love it.

Thanks! Like what man, as long as it doesnt look ghetto, Want me to upload interior pic?

Did you breed her?

Nice, yours? HP?

It's all stock until I finish paying for it in a year or so.

you cant get out of cars. Have fun trying though.

Yeah man thanks, Always wave no matter what, keep that shit going i think its good. And here a pic of how she sits right now, has a soft top but it fucking broke not to long ago. Its not my daily driver to It stays locked up in a garage for nice weather.

No they aint bro and them dubs dont lie. I'm not the Jeep guy you responded to, but another Jeep guy. Real Jeep bros know their rig aint for dick measuring and wont try it. You ran into one of the few "my daddy bought me a wrangler" types. You ever get stuck on the side of the road, you can count on a Jeep bro to pull you out. Shit bro, I'd take you ridin in my Jeep anytime, if you are around the Memphis area. And I'm a slow as fuck driver (you have to be if you drive a Wrangler)

Sold her a few months ago.
2002 BMW E46 330i
About to buy a 2010 Lexus ISF

Shit, i pretty much went poor for a few months buying my 16 mazda but worth it, yours is much better. Interior pics?

>wasn't talking about cars nigger

OP here.

Very nice, Sup Forumsro. Glad to see someone really build a S60. I just don't see that very often. Props.

I love these cars. My buddy from work has a black one. But, it's a one wheel wonder though. He's looking into getting it covered to LSD. Nice car you have there, user.

They are 4-cam 32v 4.6 and supercharged.

You're adorable. You know they will prosecute you for falsely reporting people, right? Or are you just going to keep posting the same old copypasta pic?

You don't need slicks to run 11's. I am running Nitto 555's and run 11's. And the only power adders I have is pulley, intake, coils, exhaust, and tune. And I don't WOT shift or "bang the gears". And the T56 in the Terminators isn't the same shitty T56 in the F-bodies. The Terminator's Tremec has bigger gears just like the Viper's T56. They can really take a beating. I've seen people running 1200hp through the stock Terminator Tremec.

Agreed. That's what the thread is for.

Looks clean as fuck user, have you done anything to her?

Cobras can corner. Watch link.
youtube.com/watch?v=AzpDOFOvdek

B18 swap?

Have you done anything to it? And ido you plan on doing anything to it in the future?

Very nice. It might be minor stuff, but it's enough to really wake up the car. I'm not a big fan of the Corsa's higher end sound, but the low end sound is pretty great.

Still a great car and a great platform to build upon. Nice going user.

I love rotaries, but not a fan of the Renesis. You have to be really vigilant in maintenance with them. If it ever goes kaput I'd personally swap it out for a 3-rotor 20B. Or an older 13B with a 3-rotor conversion. Also, boost that bitch.

by 220hp you mean 184hp right ?

Yeah man go hard, I love the new Mazda 6 wagon things... That's my RX4 I posted up there.
You should slam it like this, they look cool I reckon

No but the dog did
:^)

Night interior picture for you

I don't have any new photos of my Dakota since the engine swap, but it didn't change too much visually. The nose sits a lot lower than this op pic, because of the weight on the nose.

No idea how fast it is, the speedometer only goes up to 85mph.

No man, its 220HP took it to a friend to get that fixed, comes in 200HP not 184HP. 184 is the version below the sport i think

this faggot again. every 3 days you make a thread about your stupid fucking cobra. it's a shit car driven by a faggot knuckle-dragging mouthbreathing fuckface (you). Nobody gives a shit about your car, now fuck off

Yo. mines boosted though

Awesome interior, similar to the mazda but a bit older obviously