Its a race war isnt it :/

Its a race war isnt it :/

nah it's just money

Nah, just a war between people who belong here and people who don't.

Probably

>implying the world isn't burning as it is
I hope you don't have kids, the next couple decades are going to be tough

who belongs

In your opinion

just a rich dude trying to protect his investment

IE the american dollar?

don't ask me man, I'm not native

just play some jazz america while it all goes to shit

this guy gets it. No use getting riled up, just get comfy and enjoy the decline

agreed

trump has been for hillary the whole time and stupid fucking racists are buying it. It's a setup, if he wins he wins, and if he loses he wins. America is largely uneducated, these are people that could barely do algebra let alone trig or anything that requires higher brain function.

He has some really faggy looking hand gestures.

RaHoWa

I hope it becames a real race war. So every nigger would be killer.

Thanks to the medias brain washing, Hillary will most likely win and open our borders to the horde of islam, effectively destroying modern civilization as we know it.
We will all be put under 24/7 cameras and shariah law will be enforced.

Like those god damn Mexicans if you know what I mean. Doing our shittiest jobs for us like slave labor.

if dubs, all you faggots make this your background for the week

Gee whiz Sup Forums sure is random.

people who dont want to blow up the world, rape, crime etc

>implying its okay and sit back and watch while the country you were born in is invaded and picked apart from the inside by people who have no intention of actually contributing to society

>implying anyone contributes to society anymore

>SO RANDOM XD
I am gonna punch my friend in the face for me telling me this website was random and scary,just a bunch of whiny children.

Cause all Mexicans are here illegally, right?

Fucking racist shit.

So let's give the fruits of a first world nation to a culture that doesn't deserve it.
Like giving guns to monkeys eh.
Nothing good ever comes from that.

>this is literally what wellfare cucks believe

Post something random you fucking kids!!!

We're all so entitled, none of us deserve what we have here. It'll be squandered anyways, regardless of what culture does it.

except for the ones with american citizenships wont get fucking deported you fucking hypersensationalist retard

>implying it matters where you were born

no matter what you cultural marxist kikes say home is always gonna be where the heart is and people in general are sentimentally bound to their place of birth, not that id expect you to understand human feelings and emotions dipshit

Your emotions are stupid and gay tbh fam.

>nothing matters since nothing is permanent
then kill yourself and spare the world some odd years of social benefits going you way asswhipe

No shit, that's what I was saying. All these faggots twist it to talking about all immigrants within a sentence or two at most, because that's the only argument they have.

Can we kill you too? I mean same thing right?

kill your friend and then yourself
stay in school 8th grade faglord

i dont know, CAN you?
im guessing youre one of those anti-gun asswhipes so CAN you kill me without a firearm user?

I have three guns faggot.

It's a race to war

if there was a race war in america it wouldnt look like much of a war.

niggers and shit start looting and shooting their own neighborhoods while every white person from the most liberal to the most conservative bands together instantly. lol.

Ke if it was a race war then whitey in Murica would be fuked except in the shitty ass Alabama and Texas provinces

What I don't understand is why the FUCK humans as a whole don't work together for the greater good? Why don't we work together to improve technology to advance to places no one has gone? Why do we all focus on these petty insignificant things, the human race needs to bond together to greatness there are many ways that people can break away, but in all honesty those people can fuck off.. Thoughts?

>three guns
>acquired with NEET-bucks
nah, i dont think so user

do you not even know what culture is?

We're still primitive. Technological advances aren't there yet. Just about 6 generations ago we still had slaves and shit. The modern world (1980's and up) has only really been around for about 40 years.

I just reported this, have fun in the pokey, faggot

>world
>burning
Sensational.

There is nothing that matters more in this world than what rests in the hearts of men.

lmao

Amen fam. I just wish I knew exactly how it's all going t ok go down to reach Maximum Comfort

I think about this all the time. It makes me disgusted to be a human. Most powerful free-thinking brain and most of the world kills them self over what guy sits on a cloud. If it isn't that its money killing people. The only way we are going to have world peace or Mankind united under one flag is the following. Giant war were man kind is re-birthed from the ashes; or we all have a common enemy.

On a side note, there is just way too many fucking humans...

agreed.