I'm tired of this shit, just learnt that my GF of 3 years cheated on me a lot of time recently...

I'm tired of this shit, just learnt that my GF of 3 years cheated on me a lot of time recently, she was the last thing that got me hanging, i'm drunk as fuck and ready to end it, roll 00s and send a good place to stream my webcam and i'm gonna end it for you fam.

Rollin baby here we go even though this is total bate and op is a total faggot

youre going to kill yourself because 1 person cheated on you? what the fuck is wrong with you

It's time op

oh jerk off and go to bed you fucking dweeb, youll get over it.

Total bait gtfo out of here nigger

check em.

Rolling

Remember that she'll always be the last thing you think about before you sleep, cuck

OP es un marica

Let's a go!!!!

Fr though

Rollin'

Film it on mless then upload it

rolling

Rolin

don't do it

fuck off

rollin'

kys

Rolling!

rolling for you to keep hanging on

Rolling for you to keep hanging out

Fucking pussy, at least you didn't watch everyone you love die around you. I'm rolling for you to stay alive.

Rollerino

Winrar

Now stay alive and live as you should. Otherwise, fuck you.

WINRAR

Suck my dick faggot

winrar?

I got trips and dubs in response to myself, I think I won.

GG user

Trip/dubs guy here. Listen OP, I've been suicidal as well and I'm glad I chose to live. I want you to experience living as well.

Thanks this faggot for ruining one of the only thing interesting that could have happened on this shitty board

spooky

Holy shit I think I'm a divine being, two trips and dubs under ten minutes.

Fuck you for being selfish, his life is worth more than your petty desire to be amused.

>he was gunna do it

What the fuck is going on in this thread

kill yourself already!

Hey he rolled 00 so fuck it. KYS even if he doesn't want you to.

Everyone is going to blow this post up with bullshit edgy replies. Atheists just sit one, just one fucking argument out in your life.

Such rare sets of numbers, something you don't see very often this soon. I think maybe OP was going to deliver, but now God is trying to stop him.

I literally went through the same thing about a month ago OP, I know your pain, I know what it's like to love someone beyond measure and have them stab you in the back like that. Don't give her the value of your life, don't fucking let scum like that determine the course of anyone's fate, let her go off and cheat and end up a fucking whore that missed out on the one chance at actual happiness she had. Be happy, get out there and figure shit out and get your shit together, because the greatest revenge isn't you offing yourself, it's seeing her life fall apart while yours gets better, all because she was a whore and a backstabbing bitch.

Don't go to church, church is for sheeple, and while there are good ones out there, it isn't the norm. Just try to find God with your own mind, meditate and pray. If you're gonna kill yourself anyway, why not just try it?

go read your fucking story book cuck

i want to believeee

>mfw people won't entertain the idea of an alternate belief for one goddamned second.

Don't you have an internet meeting with your neckbeard friends or something? Go bother someone else, your ignorance is equal to that of the fucking sandniggers.

Lots of dubs in here say you stay alive, faggot. Don't end your life over a worthless whore.

Dude, fuck off. He's trying to be compassionate. People like you are the reason this world is shit.

I think the only problem with the trolling internet mentality, is the disregard for genuine emotion, and the lack of consideration that there is a time and place for apathy and sarcasm. Telling an edgy teenage emo kid to off themselves is hilarious to me, driving people to suicide is always fun, but sometimes there is a legitimate need to consider resemblance. Whereas teenage brats with no sense of appreciation are as disconnected from us as the sand niggers and globalist kikes, we must not forget that there are those among us that actually suffer, and we suffer in kind. For all you know, this man has walked the same path as you, and you may have even met him in a game, or on a forum, and maybe even made friends with him. This man could be anybody, as is the beauty of the website, but you have to realize and never forget - the man could very well be you.

That's why I insist on them living. Suicide has much greater implications than we realize.

I don't believe we all deserve to live, but that's not to say most of us deserve to die. There are those that I would love to see hanging, but the fact of the matter is, you cannot claim to be anything less of an immature apathetic child if you automatically encourage death at every instance possible. It's edgier than emos are, to simply run around screaming like a kid, telling everyone to kill themselves because they don't know any better. They copy us - those of us that actually understand the time and place for such things - and don't understand that it isn't something for every situation. They lack intelligence, judgement and moderation in everything they do, and trolling is no different from the fucking pizza and McDonald's that makes them so fat.