LoL Mains?

LoL Mains?

Jinx is always a fun time for me

kill yourself

Bard is best

that one chick who has a sword and jumps everywhere and has like wind or something, yea that lady is pretty nice

Vel'koz
Get cc'd into perma-stun then penetrated with my tentacles. I'll waste an ulti on you, idc my cooldown reduction gives me 30 seconds to fuck up the next person who makes the mistake to chase me while ghost is up.

DEMACIA!!!!

I regret nothing.

>goes all in
>activates ulti
>gets stunned by morgana
>infinite times goes by
>her w lasts just as long
>dies
Are you sure there are no regrets?

Yeah.

Hardest champ

Pudge

Good old tampon collector

My fav champ is jinx but I also have a smurf where I play roughly 90% sona.

>>ghost on vel
Kek

Blitz, Janna, Lulu

Thresh, Trynd, Morde main
And then season 3 came along with Quick Silver Sash

>implying its better than anything else
vel is so slow and immobile as fuck, and if you get caught in the open by yourself, you're screwed. Flash never helps because they just flash right with you, heal's speed boost doesn't last long enough to get away. What else is there?

This

Till you get hit with an e or q after wasting it and it gets rendered useless. Even if you manage to get out of any of those, r is still going to slow you unless you flash out or use an ability that gets you out of the way. By the time r is done, q and e are cooldown. kek

tauren druid

who gets hit with it in the first place, i understand the ult but you can side step the binding

Graves Rammus Olaf

I like playing champions that I can use in both of my selected roles.

Can't always dodge a q, especially with that 2 way split at any time gives 3 different possibilities of hitting someone. q slow sets you up to get hit with e knock up, and a double w to get that true damage bonus.

m bison

Teemo

same

One trick pony ahri

Fuck you xD

toxic game is toxic

Satanic evil.

You must be female

Nah, Im a guy. I main her bcuz she was how i figured out about league in the first place, and that left some sentimental value of some sort

Zed, kindred, Lee sin, and vayne

Ahri, Ashe, and Kog'maw.

Mostly these assholes.

>One of those kids you remember from elementary school who was absolutely terrified of doing anything different first.

how do you work around people kiting you aurelion? or do ya just wait for your team to engage

He said Ahri not Soraka.

King Twitch

get off Sup Forums and talk to your girlfriend you fucking faggot

Rylai's, MS quints (optional). Recommended items has speedy boots for that reason, I assume, which I don't usually take.

If they're too far away to be booped by your extended stars, they're usually too far away to hit you with ease.

You can also snipe people with your ult to slow them and allow you to catch up, if you're into that sort of thing.

got to diamond only playing singed

Syndra

I don't understand whether that is a complement or insult

>league of legends
>hard character

pick one

Top lane: Volibear
Jungle: Nocturne
Mid: Lux
ADC: hardly ever play it so whoevers meta, but I've been enjoying Ezreal
Supp: Leona for tanky, Janna or Nami for utility

Hecarim

I suppose someone would have to get offended first, so you know what the proper reaction is.

Maiming a single champion is dumb; support
And This

She may not be top tier, but i have a blast with the utility tank role. I just like pushing people around and letting my team wreck who is left.

Swain

and the ugly people losers pretend there ugly so dont look pathatic and ugly but is smart and ugly
so who wants to be around the ugly people losers and the ugly guys losers that smell like shit and is ugly and cock block everybody and is ugly and smell like dog poo like beyonce
like reddit and the ugly people losers that get rejected by the popular people and is ugly and act different when hurt the popular people with a trap or different traps cause the ugly people losers is lame and ugly and too ugly to hurt popular people with looks and smell like dog poo like beyonce like the ugly people losers like the ugly guys losers
and the ugly people losers has lie about not being ugly or not smell like dog shit in movies or music
so fuck the ugly people losers that is ugly and still act gay and powerful but is too ugly to hurt the popular people with looks and smell like shit like beyonce and is ugly on facebook and tv and the ugly people losers has loser friends on face book and smell like dog shit like beyonce and is ugly and people only pretend to be nice to the ugly people losers cause outnumber the popular people and everybody but the ugly people losers got rejected by the popular people and the ugly people losers is ugly and smell like shit like beyonce so fuck the ugly people losers like the ugly guys losers and reddit that smell like dog shit like beyonce and is ugly on tv and music
and the ugly people losers kill popular people like biggie smalls and other popular actors the ugly way cause the popular actors thought the ugly people losers is ugly like the ugly guys losers that smell like poop like beyonce and is ugly and smart and ugly and smell like shit like beyonce and is ugly
thats why fuck the ugly people losers that outnumber the popular people and everybody like the ugly guys losers that smell like dog poop like beyonce and is ugly on movies or facebook
white people try to hurt different races in usa the ugly and lame way cause got big brains

Poppy is super fun to play and fun to play against; I can't get mad at a poppy for sending me flying halfway back to my Nexus

how to play ekko?

depends which role
top/mid, farm fairly safely and harass with Q until 6, then go more aggressive.
If your lane is more pushed, you can afford to roam other lanes.
When engaging, use your W first, and try to lead your target so that you can E into the aoe and get the shield and stun off, stick around for as long as you feel you can, and if you haven't killed them by this point, run away and if you're feeling ballsy, ult back in to get the dmg off on them

I chuckle every time i ult someone, even if i accidentally save them.

for jungle, start with your W so you can get the shield, then farm blue to red side.
Gank at 3 or 6 if you feel like you need the ult, then it's p much just be a bruisery frontline

bullshit, got vids?

I don't know shit about this game except a bit from what I've seen on gf's laptop. she often plays a "heal slut" which seems to have horse or cow hoofs or something and a unicorn... also a gold & red chick with shield and sword that throws sun rays.

healslut is Soraka, gold & red chick is Leona

Leona is one of my support mains, and I mained soraka for a bit when I first started playing

so this means she's good at the game? or just following what is mainstream to play?