Which first world country you would rather not migrate to? Personally Japan

Which first world country you would rather not migrate to? Personally Japan

>Japan
>First world

Canada.

United States.

Well its not second or third world thats fo sho

France

Are you kidding. Japan is at least 8 times bettee than K*rea. Delete this thread.

100% United States

t. rude asian monglet who get out of his cave since some decades.

korea

yes
we also don't hope you to come

Rude european weeaboo who just had the German dick inside his anus removed only a few decades ago.

USA
comfiness matter

Britain

It's 3rd world family

>saying the asian peasent who get raped by chinese and japanese for centuries, while france was under nazi control for just 4 years during the most atrocious war ever.
>now only relevant because they are copy pasters of superior japanese culture
KYS

All countries in the world except japan are shit

Japs are 2 racist 4 me desu

kek

Look who's talking

France is a Roman state. Even the language you speak is a patois of Latin. The original gallois culture is nonexistent. We have more our own culture than you.

lol

Id rather not be discriminated against

Kowloon Walled City was a hell of a place

isn't op pic hongkong btw?

I'll settle this: You're both racist fucks.
So are you.

>We have more our own culture than you.

hmmmmmmm

Yea too bad they destroyed it. Hey should have at least left some of it

LOOK WHO'S TALKING

oh boy

HON HON HON that fucking delusion

Does India even have masses of people from other races visiting? Just cumskins on spiritual journeys, right?

정신승리

Now insult me in your own language, not bastardized Latin.

As an actual third-worlder: the USA.

Also Japan > Korea get fucked kim

USA

Isn't Korean vocabulary 40-50% Chinese in origin?

35% in real usage.
Better than French which is 95% Latin and English 50%.

is israel first world?

"In real usage" for Korean, but then you give overall numbers for French and English? That's a poor comparison.

I would vote for Italy, Spain, and the US, but I really don't feel like they're first world

Actually first world vote would go to Sweden I think

Places to go to, in no special order: the netherdutchies, Germany but not a big city because don't wanna get blown up, Austria, maybe Switzerland but don't know that much about it, Finland, and maybe Denmark but again don't know much about it

Sweden. Cute girls, Sad Rappers, White People and neetbux

Maybe english'd be same level but there's no exit for french in any case.

i want to move to romania

why would you even consider moving to Japan? Korea is so much better

'murica, I know
>first world
but they probably perceive themselves as such. I mean a couple of years ago I'd at least would have wanted to go as a tourist, but these past years have have just been to weird.

France
Is it Kowloon in the picture?

Montenegro

Only countries I want to move to are the Anglo countries. So the answer I guess is all first-world countries apart from the Anglo ones.

el filipANO

>Montenegro
>First world
I think, even Russian is 1st world compared to Montenegro

French is a daughter language of Latin. While Korean is not a daughter language of Chinese.

No.

t. Been to both

Maybe I was thinking of Monaco?

I don't know tiny fucking country that starts with an M, gets confusing.

Maybe, but i must say this: AMERICAN EDUCATION.
Tnx for attention

are you that koreaboo who thinks Korean is an easy language because you know how to read and write?

Japan and Korea are similar in terms of lifestyle, but Japanese nature and food is far superior. However Korea is cheaper.

I would never move anywhere cold with low levels of sunlight during parts of the year.

lol. Sorry for making you mad, Sungjun Takeshi

Aboriginal language is way older than korean language, so aborigeans have more culture than koreans? i thought you were smarter than that, maybe it's because of those mongol rapes over your 'so ugly women they need plastic surgery to look like europeans" KEK

France
I would be forced to either live in Paris or deal with xenophobic bastards for a while until I settle in.
Plus I would have to learn the language.

Its almost true lol

We are full.
Don't come.
Too many Koreans already have come and they committed too many crimes. We don't want people with intention of crime.

Dont' know. Any western big city. All of those are full of crimes and shit. but a town under or about 1M people is ok.

>Sungjun

what?