roll

>being this lonely
Roll

I might be ok with results

roll

reroll

Dam sun. Relling again

Roll

please give me that uppity slut or tomboy...

Rolling me a cutie

Rul

Ontrac

Roll

top KEEK

Rolol

and the ugly people losers pretend there ugly so dont look pathatic and ugly but is smart and ugly
so who wants to be around the ugly people losers and the ugly guys losers that smell like shit and is ugly and cock block everybody and is ugly and smell like dog poo like beyonce
like reddit and the ugly people losers that get rejected by the popular people and is ugly and act different when hurt the popular people with a trap or different traps cause the ugly people losers is lame and ugly and too ugly to hurt popular people with looks and smell like dog poo like beyonce like the ugly people losers like the ugly guys losers and beyonce
and the ugly people losers has lie about being ugly or not smell like dog shit in movies or music
so fuck the ugly people losers that is ugly and still act gay and powerful but is too ugly to hurt the popular people with looks and smell like shit like beyonce and is ugly on facebook and tv and the ugly people losers has loser friends on face book and smell like dog shit like beyonce and is ugly and people only pretend to be nice to the ugly people losers cause outnumber the popular people and everybody but the ugly people losers got rejected by the popular people and the ugly people losers is ugly and smell like shit like beyonce so fuck the ugly people losers like the ugly guys losers and reddit that smell like dog shit like beyonce and is ugly on tv and music
and the ugly people losers kill popular people like biggie smalls and other popular actors the ugly way cause the popular actors thought the ugly people losers is ugly like the ugly guys losers that smell like poop like beyonce and is ugly and smart and ugly and smell like shit like beyonce and is ugly
thats why fuck the ugly people losers that outnumber the popular people and everybody like the ugly guys losers that smell like dog poop like beyonce and is ugly on tv or movies or facebook or school or workplace
fuck white people n usa belongs to the other races

Needs more cowbell

END MY LIFE

Trollop

rawlin

rillerino

rollerino

Roll

Knew I would get the fat one as I am fat myself. Reroll

I'm not rolling, but I like reading attempts at creating people, especially things like personality traits and things that stem from them. It's reasonable to be insecure about being thought of as a slut, because she acts like one, and dresses like one. Identification is one of the first steps to change.

>The slut
Popularity is good for not needing personal networking as much.
Tomboy is also a bonus.
It'd be nice to take these traits and put them into a different friend.
Loving physical contact could be fun to play with, as long as it doesn't turn into neediness.

>The Nerd
Being sharply critical is fine, as long as it doesn't end up just turning into impulsive delusion. Pessimistic isn't so bad, especially when deep pessimism is mixed in with periods of deep optimism, and periods of deep neutrality; it keeps things interesting while being overall relatively neutral.
TRS games are the shit, and it's good to be encouraged to play them more, but narrowness in interest is a bit of a negative.
Introversion is often thought of as social anxiety, or shyness, when that's not the case at all, I think humanity should grow past this by now, it's 2016.
Submission is no fun, it just ends up being the same shit every time. Dynamic is better.
Openness to BDSM isn't so bad.
>study aid, literature expert, voice of reason; fucking great, can't get enough of that.

>The Class Rep
Dressing well doesn't really matter. Not playing video games is fine, what's with the video game thing on here? Video games used to be a nerd thing, not that I'm complaining, but there's more to life than video games.
Getting annoyed at leaving work to her is fine, there should be balance in a good relationship, and being a slacker is kind of a dick move to begin with. Possibility of being a sadist is fine, a power struggle can be fun, and it allows for more of a dynamic, while submission can't really turn into dominance nearly as easily.

I want the dumpy one D; they are the best

Kuma

roll

Anyone but the fat one. Again, REROLL

Rollin