Hunger games thread

Hunger games thread

Why not post 36 tributes so we can get the game going?
Have both a name and an image ready

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10533221
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Buwaro

Parri

Cell

Gambit

Butch Cassidy

Comfy doggo

Ice Cube

not doggo

Hulk Hogan

Snacks

Spock

Your Mom

Neo

Jon Snow

Daniel Craig

Sh4d0w the Edgehog

Carl

Skeletor

T H I C C

Gamer Cat

Jason X

Maudes

Ninjarape

Deta

Sylveon

Shaggy

Kyubey

Bush Sniper

sakamoto

Mike Tyson

Amy Jo Johnson

Release the Hounds

A pair of headphones

Get

Comrade doggo

The Tobester

Austin powers

Dick Worms

Sgt.Hartman

Penis bump

Ok , we're past 36 .

Technical difficulties; don't worry anons, the game will commence soon.

Speaking of Jon Snow , anyone here watch Game of thrones tonight ? Fucking awesome episode , right ?

and the ugly people losers pretend there ugly so dont look pathatic and ugly but is smart and ugly
so who wants to be around the ugly people losers and the ugly guys losers that smell like shit and is ugly and cock block everybody and is ugly and smell like dog poo like beyonce
like reddit and the ugly people losers that get rejected by the popular people and is ugly and act different when hurt the popular people with a trap or different traps cause the ugly people losers is lame and ugly and too ugly to hurt popular people with looks and smell like dog poo like beyonce like the ugly people losers like the ugly guys losers and beyonce
and the ugly people losers has lie about being ugly or not smell like dog shit in movies or music
so fuck the ugly people losers that is ugly and still act gay and powerful but is too ugly to hurt the popular people with looks and smell like shit like beyonce and is ugly on facebook and tv and the ugly people losers has loser friends on face book and smell like dog shit like beyonce and is ugly and people only pretend to be nice to the ugly people losers cause outnumber the popular people and everybody but the ugly people losers got rejected by the popular people and the ugly people losers is ugly and smell like shit like beyonce so fuck the ugly people losers like the ugly guys losers and reddit that smell like dog shit like beyonce and is ugly on tv and music
and the ugly people losers kill popular people like biggie smalls and other popular actors the ugly way cause the popular actors thought the ugly people losers is ugly like the ugly guys losers that smell like poop like beyonce and is ugly and smart and ugly and smell like shit like beyonce and is ugly
thats why fuck the ugly people losers that outnumber the popular people and everybody like the ugly guys losers that smell like dog poop like beyonce and is ugly on tv or movies or facebook or school or workplace

BOOMP

We have our own little thread here, so it will be much more civil than usual.

Anyways, how about some hype for our tributes

Autistic much user ?

Cell with that sweet dodging skills. I think that might be cheating for the arena

This is indeed a bloodbath, although no one is really bathing in blood. That would be gross

GODDAMN IT edghog ded 2 s00n

JASON X FTW
>Dat thicc

Perhaps it is not Deta's fate to be in the hunger games, even after dodging an arrow from earlier. Bad luck, I guess

What the hell happened in that fight. Cell was with them, and that's all they ever needed. Dumbass teammates ruined everything
Or maybe it was a wrestling match, for all we can suspect

Holy shat, Skeletor isn't wasting any time on those batches

Oh fuck

JASON NOOOO

Guess the red head wasn't t h i c c enough for them

Warning: Headphones may produce bass frequencies that will explode your mind

>ywn cuddle thicc

And they're just dropped like flies, these guys

Pretty sure we would do anything to take over a comfy camp, because we are that chill

Poor Spock, he didn't knew how those revolvers worked

4/5 of my tributes are dead

R.I.P. Cell

The tributes attempt to challenge Hulk Hogan into a wrestling match. When will they ever learn?

A skelly needs to eat to make them bones stronger, particularly anything with high on calciums

The power of Sonic aka Ninjarape

F

Bump

After spending time with Maudes, Daniel attacks her for absolutely no reason. We can suspect that they didn't work out their relationship, too but let's pretend that didn't happen

Hulk Hogan likes it rough, and not comfy

Congrats user, our very own mom has experienced an orgasm so powerful that it made everyone blow up

What's with everyone trying to kill off all the dogs now. Don't they get a chance to roam around, too?

Damn, Ninjarape, back at it again with the dumb death.

Ice Cube is getting scared of all the shoutings from the other tributes.
It ain't that scary, just wait until the finale comes up

Great, now who will cook the anons who can't cook for themselves when they really need to eat on a late evening

Jon Snow and Hulk Hogan arranging a secret business deal

Less talking, more action pls

Jon might be up to something with said business plan

Friggin' snacks, she always gets rid of the best tributes of the roster

#SaveTheThread

>i don't know how to twitter

Jon won't stay dead

GODDAMN IT ALL 5 OF MY TRIBUTES ARE DEAD

The only wrestler getting prepared to do more moves on the tributes, by cuddling
He's going too soft that guy

As if snacks needs more moderator tools to help her to win. The hounds will only bite her in the back

Ice Cube may be going into LSD for today

Rise !

It isn't easy to hold an ax without fingers

So, this is where the tension will begin to build

>implying that it wasn't building up from an earlier point

Who's going to win?
strawpoll.me/10533221

The winner will have to face 35 white walkers

Welp, now the little arena will be forever lonely.

Holy shit, Snacks

Yeah , dig it !

The dead rise !

New game or nah?
I'll let you anons decide it.

Can't forget to post the winner.

Snacks is a cheating b all this time, being a moderator and all

Bumpin' for new thread

New thread pls

yo new thread, there's another game going on right now and I missed out on the deadline for tributes

Bumpwaro

Okay then, new thread in a bit for the small audience that we have here.

Same settings; that is, 36 tributes.

Oh, and I'm allowing teams if user is familiar with this concept.