Why are Americans so cucked?

Why are Americans so cucked?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EU-IBF8nwSY
youtube.com/watch?v=gFTJxDUYbhc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Trump was a meme candidate and will be a meme President. Mike Pence will be in charge of the country

yep. better hope the union dissolves.

In this case it was the lesser of two cucks

who exactly could Trump appoint that you wouldn't bitch about?

Rush Limbaugh

not jewish bankers?

I don't think you understand how shit both candidates really were

In other words, the republican establishment will be in charge of the country

>muh jews
if you're an anti-semite you were an idiot to support him in the first place

>dey were both shit xD
fuck off

It's almost scary how anybody that's elected becomes subjugated to the establishment.
Maybe it's that they are all just playing a game with us, or maybe there's just something we don't know about becoming President.

They were

no they weren't, that's a non-stance usually made by Bernie babbies that didn't vote anyway, go back to Facebook with that shit, nobody's going to think it makes you smart here.

Bernie was shit too, they all were

Maybe there is a a secret plan behind it.

cool, go do a write-in vote for your pet hamster or something then

Dumbass

Not an argument

My theory is mainly that the parties won't allow people who won't be loyal to the parties establishment to run.
The stuff the Republicans put on with Trump had to have been just a front to make him look like an outsider.

Or there is some fucked up plan. I don't know, but I wish people would get tired of it, and burn the whole system. This two party bullshit holds us back too much.

>being so tinfoil that you go full circle and think the other tinfoil people are collaborating with the establishment and are out to get you
The asylum's that way, friendo

You czechs are always edgy

collectively neck yourselves

It's not outside the realm of impossibly

Impossibility*

Thanks friend been looking for that.

Just commenting on how each president seems to bend over to the establishment as soon as they win. Not so much being tinfoil as I am trying to guess at reasons why that might be. Sorry if the only explanation I can find is conspiracy like. It's a strange phenomena.

"everybody's shit so therefore I don't have to articulate actual views or hold informed opinions on things" is edgy, not anything I posted. I guess the fucking teenagers here wouldn't understand though.

Having a centrist bias is just as bad as any other kind of bias.

>everybody's shit so therefore I don't have to articulate actual views or hold informed opinions on things

Everything past the "therefore" part is your own addition you utter melt. Even within Sup Forums you stand out as being more retarded than other posters, congratulations.

Why is every Czechia poster sucking mutilated jewish cock? You're even more cucked than Amerifats. You shouldn't be part of Europe.

But that would trigger the-
Oh yeah

It's not my addition, pointing out problems without suggesting solutions is what children do. If you have nothing to say about politics besides "they're all bad xD" normie garbage then fuck off. It makes you sound like a mopey edgy teen.

>fellatio metaphors for politics
another sign of somebody with absolutely nothing of value to contribute to any discussion ever, fuck off

>jumps out of his way to defend jews in a completely unrelated post

Every time someone does that it's either a Burger or Czechia.

>unrelated post
it was somebody that literally replied to me.
I didn't "defend Jews", I said that if you think Trump shares your views and supported him because of that you're an idiot, which is objectively true.

If you can't see why both candidates were horrible then you're either literally ameridumb or trolling

yes, one wanted war with Russia and has a history of destabilizing the planet, the other says mean things to women on a reality TV show. Clearly this means they're "both horrible".

Don't listen to the Bern-out nigger. Your country is always on point. Veselé Vánoce.

Sounds good desu. Reagan was based as fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=EU-IBF8nwSY

>Mike Pence will be in charge of the country

>the other says mean things to women on a reality TV show.
ah yes, thank you for demonstrably proving yet again that anyone who bitches about nonpartisans is a blindly partisan retard who offers just as much substance as "they're all bad XD"

>he fell for the warmonger hillary meme
literally zimbabwe tier understanding of politics

Considering who Donald surrounded himself with during the campaign, the "drain the swamp" promise was the most hilarious fucking thing.

(You)

Fuck you

This is the only good thing that came out of all this

To be fair they are all from the different part of the swamp.

I don't feel sorry for people who unironically voted for Trump as "one of the normal people who understands us" though.

Alex Jones
David Duke
Smug Pepe
Milo Yiannolopolis
Sam Hyde
Marine Le Pen

back2leddit

You forgot Ben Garrison and both Pauls (Ron and Rand)

yes not like she has a demonstrable history of that and ties to the military-industrial complex that gives incentive for her to create enemies for her country out of thin air just like every President since Eisenhower

>you're either a radical centrist fool who hovers above political debate and acts superior to everybody else by saying every side is shit or you're a "partisan"
ironically you are far more indoctrinated into the two party march of tyranny than anybody else and literally can't comprehend that some people might not have party loyalties but still support individual candidates, good job

no arguments here

Now imagine what would happen with Hillary. That's right. Literal (((Islamig Gommunism))) just like in Germany.

youtube.com/watch?v=gFTJxDUYbhc

>69057185

Didn't say I would like Hillary. It is just that Trump is just another liar.

>Trump is just another liar.
Yeah.

no, I'm saying that if you don't see why anyone would have fault with your candidate beyond "he said mean things" you are a goosestepping idiot who is getting just as much news from facebook memes as the rest

at least the baby's first nihilists are trying to think critically

>yes not like she has a demonstrable history of that and ties to the military-industrial complex that gives incentive for her to create enemies for her country out of thin air just like every President since Eisenhower
You're merely reinforcing the point.

Moot

He said again that we should build the wall. I don't think it's out of the question. To be honest with you I'm not the least bit intimidated by Mexicans so I don't care if they come here. They have hot women.

Wait, what? How can there be more than one Czech poster? Did your country get a second computer lately?

>beyond "he said mean things"
sure, he's not good on environmental policy and... yeah that's pretty much it, literally everything else is just "he said mean things".

>goosestepping idiot
Godwin's Law is now in effect

make an argument, why don't you

>not wanting your country to be minority white within a few decades means you're scared of Mexicans
t. Chicano

>da joos
, and dont return newfag

>sweden

sweden is actually so left they are against israel :^)
i dont see your point famalam

If you seriously think Hillary was a good candidate you should broaden your views.

>the aut-right's champion is a narcissistic billionaire with selfish motives

When the fuck did I say that? Learn to read Ghengis.