CUCK Thread:

CUCK Thread:

Cucks post your Girls.

Bulls rate them and say how they would fuck them.

Picture related, my GF's Cock Tribute by her Bull..

I want yo see ur girls ass

How would you?

what kind of autistic shit is this?

go back to bumblr faggots

Those are the types of girls you marry if you never want to be cucked

Not even with a harpoon.

I wouldn't

literally why user

Cuck my gf.

>those arms

Holy shit how do you expect there to be any bulls when no girl here is even decent

Be rough and detailed

Kik kenenarasuka

fuck off pencil dick

fuck were do I start, post nudes

id tell her how her eyebrows dont match after I take her out to a nice dinner and I escape through the bathroom window so she has to pay for it and then I never call her again.

My 18yo wife

moar!!!!

for scientific purposes...

goddamn

second his scientific research request for photographic evidence

That's more like it

hmm just as my original hypothesis stated I would smash

What would you do to her?

for the love of god don't stop

I would

at this rate my dick wont last the night

Any bulls for my sister?

how would you do her?

more, fucking hot, wouldn't even take off the skirt, just fuck her with it on from behind

Anyone?

She got them cans too, (left)

id do her so hard, she would be telling me "wow you are doing me really hard"

more of her?

what do you guys think

rip em out of the top but not take it off, hope you like this

me

well for first I would fuck her then pass her around my barracks so everyone here can get a taste. she would never need to leave and most likely wont due to the amount of dicks in her

bull reporting in

I will show her for you

do it, whore out your sister

I would throw her down on the ground and fuck her like a filthy little slut from behind

This looks like a naughty little cocksucker. I would make her suck my cock, pushing my shaft so far down her throat that she gags again and again.

I want to slide my cock between those big beautiful titties and give this nasty bitch a hot pearl necklace

my cock can satisfy any girl

ive done too many cuck tributes

How would a bull treat her?

Enough responses putting me and her in our places would deserve nudes.

cant tell need more

bull reporting in

You trying to bull my girl?

please :)

Who the fuck gets married at 18? Are you mentally retarded? That marriage is going to be over in 1-3 years hahah

Found out the one if the left went down on the one on the right and that the dirtiest thing she's done with guys is suck dick. She's been fucked so maybe she's blown multiple guys at the same or multiple guys in a night not sure

Please

Moar

Show her n kik me results johndoebrazil

anyone still here, i nudes in any bull would say how they would fuck her

What would you do?

My wife. Really want to see her get fucked.

id push her up against that wall and lift up her dress while i fuck her from behind, all whilst i choke her with that necklace

id sit on that bed while she blows me, because we're waiting for a few of my friends to come round. when they get there the 4 other guys an me will have a great time fucking her from all angles. and when we're finished she'll be the quivering cum pile she's always wanted to be

That's amazing, genuinely want to organise a gangbang for her.

What would a bull do to the right?

id tie up her hands and feet and gag her. then id stand her up and pull on her hair while i fuck her mercilessly fuck her against that mirror so she could watch me do it. she loves it

my wife for your use

i would strap her to a chair wit the two biggest vibrators o could find. with one op her pussy and one up her ass. then leave her for two hours so when i come back, one thrust from me will send her in to orgasm after orgasm

My daughters friends

best friend

Amazing again! Anyone in the UK who might be interested in fucking her?

My wife

Thanks, and I am actually in the UK

Love the wedding dress photos. I would get her bent over in front of me, push her head right to the floor and fuck her hard until I pulled out and cum all over her ass cheeks.