General rape information thread. Ask questions and get answers

General rape information thread. Ask questions and get answers.

By percentage, how many of your rape dates got wet?

Any preference in race or ethnicity?

Your age and race?

26 white

No preference

Exactly 50% of the women I have raped got wet.

How many would that be?

He lubed up one hand and not the other, but he still had to sneak up on it and rape it just to get it to touch his dick.

I wouldn't count raping my hand. It's always ready to go.

And it's two, waiting on a third as of recently.

Any good stories?

First one was some girl in my school parking lot. Second was a co worker at her second job.

planned or not?

go on..

>story time? Story time!

Neither were planned, just saw the chance and took it.

First one was when I was 16, I was at a battle of the bands type shit at school after hours with my girlfriend. I went outside to smoke and after a while some girl walked by balling her eyes out. She was wearing a skirt, boots, had a bobi cut, my type of thing. She tried to get into a car adjacent to mine but it was locked so she fell to her knees and cried.

I was nervous as fuck but the parking lot was empty of people and wasn't well lit so I made my move. I walked up behind her, grabbed a handful of hair and pushed her face first into the gravel. I didn't realize how big of an adrenaline junkie I was until that moment, by the time I had her skirt hiked up and whipped out my dick I was diamonds.

I pulled my wallet condom out and wrapped up my Jimmy and fucked her hard into the ground for what seemed to be forever. After I filled the rubber up I pulled her by her hair to the edge of the parking lot and pushed her into the ditch.

I ran back to the gym, flushed the condom, and went back to the concert. Shit was pretty cash.

savage

What about that co worker?

Fake and gay

Co worker was a few months ago, we're pretty chummy together at work and occasional gym buddies.

Either way she has a second job at a gym near my house, I was coming home one night and happens to catch her throwing away bags of garbage into a dumpster next to the building. I pulled a u turn when I saw her heading back in and chilled for a minute. Sure as shit she came back out with two more bags and that was show time.

I walked up on her while she was tossing the bags away and when she was done I grabbed the back of her neck and smashfucked her face into the dumpster. Her knees almost buckled but I kept her on her feet and yanked down her leggings around her knees.

She has such a great ass, shed been working at this gym for a long time and looked like she k ow how to squat. I whipped out my dick and hot dogged her until I was hard, no ckndom this time so I wasn't about to creampie her, but I did dip my knob into her pussy. Got it a lot wetter than I was expecting.

She had been pretty quiet so far, a little whimppering but that was it. I spread her ass apart and pushed my knob against her asshole, that's when she started to squirm. I kept her in place looking away from me.

First time I tried to enter her I thrusted forward as hard as I could but missed my mark. Bent the shit out of my dick. I had to ease it into her butt a little before I started fucking but when I heard her ass smack my hips that was it. Hard fucking time had started.

To be honest it was a bit uncomfortable, not enough lube and it was getting raw but fuck it. I came in her after a while, pulled out and before she had the chance to look I grabbed her by the waist and flipped her into the dumpster before locking it.

Afterwards I went home , took a shower, ate dinner, and played vidyahs with the wife.

These are some good posts.

you should write a book

Did you work with her after that? We're you ever suspected?

>no ckndom this time so I wasn't about to creampie her
>I came in her after a while

Faggots can never keep their lies straight.

Never was suspected to my knowledge.

We still work with each other. She didn't show up for work for about a week saying she was sick after that. When she did come back she had a nasty bruise on her cheek where I had it against the dumpster and I saw she was carrying mace on her keyring.

A few days after she returned we practiced spraying it on soda cans out back. We're still chummy to the point where she comes over and smokes with the wife and I.

Sorry mate cumming her in pussy and ass are two different things. Sorry I triggered your autism

No, they're not. You didn't have a condom so you weren't going to cum in her pussy? For what reason, exactly? Because shit would be left behind, right? Guess where else shit would be left behind? Try to be less of a stupid faggot next time you lie to /b to try and have a few moments of fake glory in your artificial faggot-y life.

Not rapist but they are different

Babies you phag

I'm not worried about leaving DNA behind, I'm not on any registery.

I just didn't want to knock her up

Yes, the vagina and the anus are different body parts. Very clearly not the point here. What's the point of cumming in one and not the other when you're raping someone?

Why the fuck does he give a shit if she gets pregnant? He's fucking raping her.

This reason

Don't care if story is bullshit, I thought I'd make one of these to immortalize this.

Interesting Reads there user.

Well if he kicks her up he potentially fucks up two (or more) people's lives

I don't buy it. Have fun with your fake thread, faggots.

My wife has a rape thing. I'd never do it to her but she gets all hot even thinking about it.

My last gf loved it too

>cumming in pussy leads to pregnancy
>cumming in asshole only leads to dna evidence
>he is not a suspect because she didn't see his face
think before you type

>kekalicious

Thank you but I don't think she went to the police about it. I've always wanted to ask but I'm not about to bring that shit up.

I have no idea why. I don't fantasize about being mugged or stabbed. Why would a woman fantasize about being brutalized and raped?

I don't get it.

Why don't you indulge her? Wait for her to come home and take advantage of her fetish?

It's a control thing. A lot of women want to be used for sex.

I'll site my wife.

Fucking savage

>See girl walking down school hall way
>Wearing shirt and skirt
>Sees me
>Pause
>Sees that I'm just there hanging around
>Gets creeped out and walks the other away
>Chase after her
>She runs
>Catch her
>Lift her skirt up, put my hands down her panties
>She's already slippery wet
>Rub her clit furiously and start fingering her
>2min she moans kibda loud and finishes

I'm a white male between 0 and 140 years old so I'm trigger raping everyone all the time, especially gay minorities and black women who used to be men, I'm not sure if their she-penises get moist though.

If you have a wife why are you raping women? Do you ever feel guilty?

Truth is most probably wouldn't actually want to be raped. It's a fairly common fantasy but they don't exactly glow with happiness when it actually happens.

>on Sup Forums
>expecting every story to be real.

What did Santa get you for Christmas last year sunny?

you're the worst motherfucker of all . hope you and your mother get cancer and so on

I haven't, guess it's because I don't see them dealing with it afterwards, I dunno. My wife has rape fabtasys too which we play with, butthere's something about fucking a woman other than your wife that makes it so good.

When I raped my first victim, I honestly didn't realize how hard it was to get hard while you're wrestling with someone and to go in dry.

Then I learned about pre-gaming to get yourself hard before you attack her.

# Of Women Raped: No idea at this point

I live in a small town. I anonymously buy girls at the bar shots and the bartenders (a couple of them) know what's up. I tip well because I can so they don't give a shit what I do in there.

The hardest part is separating your target from her friends and getting her outside. It doesn't always go as planned and sometimes, you just end up getting someone drunk for free.

I try to have minimal contact before I rape them what so ever and I prefer them to be wasted so they don't remember it.

Diddled a girl I lived with every once in a while while she was sleeping. She's kinda cute and has a nice ass for her age.

I always stop and leave as soon as she fidgets, and until recently avoided getting caught. Pretty sure she never knew what was going.

Recently though, I got brave/stupid. I think on some level I hoped she liked it and would let me do it with her consent, but no such luck. I kept going after she fidgeted a few times, changing position though it still seemed like she was asleep. Then her eyes opened and she was looking straight at me.

She didn't scream or move or even seem to react at all as I kept going. This moment seemed to last forever until she finally gently put her hand around my arm and moved it away (I didn't put up any resistance). I said sorry and left, sure my life was over.

So far she hasn't told anyone, though. And she seems to be acting normal around everyone else. I've been kinda avoiding her so I dunno what she thinks about me right now, or if she even remembers. She got up and slept next to her mom afterwards, though, so she probably does.

All this time before I felt pretty alright with myself. I feel like I'm kind of a creepy fuck, but I rationalized it, given that she didn't know what was going on so it didn't hurt me. But now that she is aware, I feel guilty and scared. Maybe she's afraid of me and I irrevocably fucked her up? That means somewhere down the line she could tell somebody. It could be 20 years down the road and I start getting questioned by the police.

The regret is real.

Most of them never say a word or tell anyone about it.

>so it didn't hurt me
meant it didn't hurt her, if she didn't know

That means she probably feels scared and ashamed right now though, right?

I feel like I need to talk to her. I'm never doing it again and I want her to know that. I'm worried that bringing it up will just make the situation worse, though.

How old was she?

Don't want to say the exact age. She's young.

Have you ever raped your wife?

Bartender

>Bartender that lives with her mom is out drinking
>We drink together
>She's smashed
>Her mom texts her that if she comes home drunk again she'll be kicked out
>She needs a place to sleep
>Can't stop staring at the ass in those tight jeans
>Walk her back to my place
>She lays down in my bed
>Lay down next to her, run my hand up her leg
>She pushes my hand away and says "no"
>Try to unbutton her pants, she does it again and says "no"
>Fuck this
>Wait 5 minutes
>She's out like a lamp
>Get naked
>Strip her down naked
>She wakes up when I penetrate her
>She starts kicking, punching and screaming
>Only last 10 minutes before I fill her up with cum, no condom, don't care
>She rolls over and goes back to sleep
>Wakes up, gets dressed and says "later dude"
>Everything is fine, she never mentions it or tells anyone

I wouldn't call it rape but I've forced myself on her quiet a few times and she really digs it. I've done it with a buddy of mine a couple of times and with a girlfriend of hers once. By far the best one.

Rape is a very common fetish.

>As long as the person doing it is attractive

AGE FAGGOT, just as a fact

She was and is 12

She knew it was me after a minute or so, I guess i use a few recognizable moves. She almost freaked when I let my friend go at her first but ended up enjoying it.

I force my dog to lick my cock. Is that rape?

Are you this person?

Noice. Tnx user

>force
>lick
>cock
>Is that rape?

>how
>to
>text
>greenly

Yep. It was fun while it lasted.

Yup that's me.

Story checks out, matches with one that he's told before. Been tracking this particular rapist for a little while.

Yeah. Good luck on whatever comes.

>ERROR 404: Freedom not found.

>Been tracking this particular rapist for a little while.

Joining him?

Nice. Thanks for the info.

Thanks? Funny thing is, I don't go out looking to rape but since sharing my last experiences I've been getting an itch to.

No, don't really have very much of a rape fetish myself, not really interested in trying it out. Its a strange hobby, but I track and catalogue people who have committed crimes on Sup Forums. I never plan to tell anyone about this hobby.

Any wins?

It would be very interesting to read a thread with your findings

Would you kindly share?

I'm not condoning that you do go out and do something like that. But maybe I'll meet you again on here, and maybe I'll have something new to catalogue. fine by me.

Please share

Haha I haven't got much, I only started a couple months ago. Had no idea that might interest someone else, so maybe I will dump it in a thread someday. Thanks for the interest! In encourages me to work harder.

Tell us about the ffm with your wife, any pictures?

What do you mean? Like, confessions? Pics of the crime? Not much, unfortunately. But, my collection grows every day.

I mean, do you have any things worthy of showing?
Just anything, i'm curious.

Good. The shit's kind of awful. The crimes, I mean.

What is this rape joke, weirdo?

Its really very difficult to separate the real from the fake, but the girl he supposedly kidnapped is an actual open case, her body has never been found.

Oo look at meee I'm intimidating by crypticly showing up in multiple incriminating threads. Try harder fagoo.

I kinda expected some of this stuff to be real.
How do you see if it's real?
I don't see anything wrong with some, but not obivously fake is not the same as verified real.

And no one heard of him ever again.

kek my friend, kek.

Rip in peace, self.

Wife and I had a threesome with a little Indian girl a few months before hand where we got drunk and used her. She was down with what I had in mind and we prepared. She brought iver some toys, a cock ring, dildos and a strap on, the wirks. Wife was coming back from work one day, we live on the top floor of a complex so there's not a lot of traffic. We waited in the stairwell until she came home and reached the door. She knew I was home so didn't bother pulling out her keys so when she tried to open the door she just knocked.

She's always wearing these damn headphones and I'm glad she did this time. I pulled and pinned her arm behind her back while Indian chick slipped on a blindfold. Now my wife is pretty damn strong so I had to keep her mouth covered and keep her from flailing while India opened the door.

When we finally got I side I dragged her ass over to the coffee table and stepped on the back of her knee so she fell down on them. Inida helped me out by sitting on her back while I undid her jeans and took them off. Fucking heels man, one caught my leg and that shit hurts. I know she knew it was me, I guess she was getting into her role, either way that pissed me off.

I tore her panties off and stuffed them in her mouth to shut her up. I used her belt to tie her legs together and India took off my belt to bind her wrist.

Sorry mate but I have to get going to work, fill the rest in yourself.

Blatantly fake, I don't even bother with. but if possible, I try and do a bit of research, see if there have been missing people fitting their profile in their area ( if they state their area ) etc. but just about everyone on Sup Forums are very, very careful and keep personal info vague. Sometimes I'll ask them questions, asking them to elaborate, bit for the most part I have little way to verify what is real.

Okay, makes sense.
I guess you're not going to make a living of tipping the feds?
They would pay for people who do the stuff you do.

He didn't work together with his wife.
He and the indian girl basically overpowered his wife and fucked her inside their house.

I was the one taking advantage of my wife, we do shit like this regularly and yes I have, just read the thread.

Please type the rest, i'm already wet

Im Not trying to put myself in harm's way, I try and let them know I'm basically harmless, but in all honesty if I had enough information and a ripe opportunity to tip someone off, I would. In a heartbeat. Unfortunately, its rare to see these people slip up. Until then, catalogue, catalogue, catalogue.

They would be happy with the raw data as well, they have the processing power to get some results with it

Don't need to worry about it, feds are always watching these threads anyway.