Guntards will defend this

Guntards will defend this.

Other urls found in this thread:

infoplease.com/ipa/A0004615.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You can 3d print guns, so you can't ban them ty.

ban gun printers

cuz when they talk about banning assault rifles they're talking about banning them everywhere completely, not just in certain areas like "on an airplane"
you can't compare the two
if you're trying to say that mass shootings mean we should ban assault rifles absolutely everywhere and not just in the places that they occur at, then you must also agree that plane hijackings mean we should ban knives and box cutters absolutely everywhere, not just on planes
meaning you can't own any knives or box cutters even in your own home, or anywhere

should have banned planes, but that won't happen cuz libtarts like to fly. they just look for any excuse to attack the 2nd ammendmant

your unbelievably retarded

WHEN IS DA PEOPLE GONNA LEARN THAT WE NEED TO BAN THESE ASSAULT PRINTERS?????

fucking liberal pieces of shit

nice argument faggot

Will also defend having CCW on planes.
Pretty much all security experts have argued that these bans are inefficient.

op is a faggot

Orlando had already banned assault weapons from gay clubs.

>32,00 deaths a year from firearms
>not a gun problem

lol you must be trolling

>lol you must be trolling
guns don't shoot themselves

yeah because people who commit suicide wont find another way the rest are because of niggers. we have a nigger problem.

> Excessive alcohol use led to approximately 88,000 deaths and 2.5 million years of potential life lost (YPLL) each year in the United States from 2006 – 2010

time to ban alcohol too, who wants to support prohibition 2.0? Obviously alcohol kills people, so we need to ban it!!1111

Are you brain dead?

ITT: bunch of ameritards trying to out-yard each other. Seriously you guys are fucking ridiculous

you are so racist to suggest that we should ban Muslims just because of their connection to (11 and Orlando. You sicken me OP

your evil

Yeah, that worked SO WELL last time.

>you can search people and belongings before they board a plane so it's unlikely anyone will have a weapon
>therefore no need to defend yourself

>yes let's search everyone every time they leave their houses

Out-tard* my point remains though, between the SJW's, presidential candidates, your shitty amendment and entirely broken legislation system, America is a dying country

Just because Muslims attacked us multiple times doesn't mean that we should blame them all. Some of them are good people. You think that you can lump them all together and say that we should bend the constitution just to keep us safe. How blind you are

We all are here
Fuck off to reddit now please

>guns and knives are equally useful outside killing situations

You better check the content of your "factual" infographic before you post that again and embarrass yourself

You can't cut a sandwich with an assault rifle faggot

How can you seriously keep posting pictures that have proven fake? Christ user, at least do some of the work yourself.

The only argument people have for guns are to usurp the governement if they take over. Except the government did that a long time ago and you can't beat drones with guns. Just check out Jim Jeffries stand up on gun control.

>That's 1712 in a society of 312 million people.
Where exactly does this 1712 number come from?

You missed the point

>u want 2 save lives so u must be a dum dum

Just how retarded are you?

Unlike Europe where many countries allow sharia laws, ban guns, and have no troubles at all. It is a peaceful haven where Muslims run around with flowers. Rapes? What are you talking about? Bombings and shootings? Never heard of that. You must be making it up. They took away the guns and the violence went away. lalalalalalalal not listening.lalalalala

I posted the pic because it was semi relevant, if it's fake then that's too bad. My point is

>anonymous
>embarrass
>taking the chan this seriously
now that's embarrassing

>occupy democrats
3 million people believe their bullshit.

if someone runs over a bunch of kids at a playground with a car, should we ban all cars then?

And my point is

yeah really. women belong in the kitchen making sandwiches. When they stray outside they deserve to be assaulted. They shouldn't have the right to protect themselves. Get back in the kitchen women.

my evil?

Liberal logic

No but all cars are registered and require a license to use. Unlike guns.

>the chan

so... um... you think personal protection is a lame argument? Or you would rather ignore that little one?

For this picture not be ridden with irony, it cannot have been made by an american.

Mfw paul reviere was famous for lighting candles and not fighting.

you are soooo retarded. Guns ARE regulated everywhere, and every single sale requires a check. Even private sales require them to go through a dealer for a check. You just make shit up don't you?

terrorists will do their shit no matter what, it's a fact of life, there'll always be twats out there who just want chaos and anarchy. The fact of the matter is though that the amount of people that die from shootings in your country is silly, and how you shit brains are still oblivious to that fact is even sillier

as opposed to this picture where he is clearly fighting. How old are you?

also he never said the british are coming because they were already there

Whens the last time you or anyone you know actually used a gun to improve their own safety and security. Thats right. Never.

Not sayin it could never happen, just sayin that it almost never happens

There's a lot of broken assumptions gone into that picture.

Nor on private property, they don't.

Only criminals drive over bunches of kids in a playground without registration and a licence.

They're no protection lol. You have to be a responsible gun owner. To be a responsible gun owner you have to lock them in a safe. Where they are no protection. You don't have a protection rifle. They're assault rifles. You don't subscribe to padlock monthly. You don't give a fuck about protection. You own guns because you like them.

Because i dont live on an airplane...

>fighting
He's on a horse, pointing the opposite direction with his finger.

At the end of the day, since Im not going to shoot anyone up without provocation, the government can fuck right off. No one but me decides what I do with my body and my property. Not to mention that mass shootings only happen in places where no one else has a gun. You want to end gun violence? Decriminalize drugs, stop making so many gun free zones, and deregulate firearms in cities so the bad guys (who will always have guns) are scared to do fuckin drive-bys and muggings and rapes and indisciminate murder. Liberals have the creepiest fetish of trying to control people, stay out of my house

You could...

We all could...

I can get on Craigslist right now and buy a gun without anyone knowing and its 100% legal. Go back to class faggot.

He never said the british were coming because they were all fucking british.

Show me the stats. Show me how many of the people were shot while breaking into a home, shot while attacking someone, shot in gang violence. Then show me the number of innocent people shot. The libs lump them all together for a reason. They want to paint all shootings as equal. Most of the shootings are an argument FOR guns, not against. When a woman kills a man who is attacking her, do you mourn him?

the 1st step is admitting it

>being this new

let's ban drugs too, so that way people can't use drugs or get addicted to them.
Oh wait...

And yet, theres no way to stop someone from buying privately and using it

>You own guns because you like them.

>Stop liking things I don't like.

>ITT Americans argue against actual real lie facts
And you wonder why the rest of us laugh at your delusional patriotism and blind following of a document written in the 1700's

I can go to any backwoods family owned thrift shop in southwest virginia and buy a gun no questions asked. I bought a rifle rated for grizzly bears when I was 16 and the dude didn't even check my ID. I mean fuck, around here people sell guns on facebook

When was the last time you used your freedom of speech to improve the world, never. so get rid of it. right up there with the dumbest things ever said. Tell Obama that he hasn't ever used the secret service to protect himself so get rid of them. I once had a gay man break into my home and attempt to assault me. I know that sounds crazy but it really happened. Don't tell me that I dont have the right to protect myself.

Are these numbers legit?

>idk what im talking about

>Only 4% of gun deaths are justified

You act like it'll be impossible to get your hands on a gun once they're banned.

First ammendment states I can say the second ammendment sucks dicks.

no
infoplease.com/ipa/A0004615.html

>the chan

you can leave anytime you like.

where do you live? What is the rate of crime there? I have the feeling that you say these things because you live a sheltered life where the police are 2 minutes away and daddy is right up stairs. The world isn't like that everywhere and never will be. Do you even care about the people that live outside your little bubble?

>stop liking death machines

Over 900,000 in the US in 2009, bitch. Thats nearly 1/5 of violent crimes that same year. Dont like guns? Dont own one, but dont tell me why, if, and how I should own one (or 100), and eat my manpussy

If we regulate who the manufacturer distributes certain weapons to they will be harder to get. A gun that costs 1000 dollars will cost 34k on the black market.

Real life* forgot pic

yes

>thinking 9/11 and similar events have anything to do with weapons
You forgot the #notallmuslims tag you fucking sjw retard

ahhhh I see now. How factually incorrect. Obviously designed to sway innocent young minds.

>what I do with my body and my property.

Well there's a lot of regulation on prostitution and animal sex and ownership of explosives and toxic gases that would argue against your claim there buddy.

I own a gun and I have never killed anyone. Why should my guns be taken away.
Death happens and is a part of life. get over it.

Shouldn't by that logic nothing ever be banned if the criminals can just get it anyway

>First ammendment states I can say the second ammendment sucks dicks.
Correct. The first amendment protects even the most retarded of our citizens.

We;;, the last figures I heard were about 13,000 a year, so 13k times 50 = 650,000

I guess things must have been really bad back in the 60s, 70s, 80s and 90s. This century seems to be going really well though.

Actually that does confirm the 1.2 million number. Looking for just deaths not casualties. Add up the death numbers for all American Wars

You'd be surprised how much more difficult it would be, especially for younger people looking more into the school shooting range. That being said, pipe bombs am-I-right?

hahahahahha no you can't. You might buy an illegal gun on craigslist. If you want to pretend that you can then I dare you to do it. It isn't possible. You have to pass a background check.

Mfw no you cant

Tl;dr

Eat a bag of dicks lol