youtube.com/watch?v=wGSL6MkZpvQ
youtu.be/OwXylLrFR2U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Utter fucking redneck retards

nationalism is a fucking cancer

youtube.com/watch?v=K4811viyarc

There is no such thing as Canada.

flag
they just hate everything that doesn't look of european ancestry and/or doesn't have argentinean accent.
they don't mind Uruguayans because I think in their mind we're the same people, but Uruguayans hate them.

det här är ett skämt va

Are abos even human?
youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E

>that little laugh they share

jesus, are those non-humans taking the piss out of the entire audience?

What even..

>blonde

what on earth

Lost Finnish tribe.

WOONGARRA WUDGARRA

some of the blondest people in the world live in the south pacific/abo land

goes to show blonde hair = degenerate race

Cringey wow

youtube.com/watch?v=rDocGfvYmBM

that is such a lie....

When I went to Sweden I didn't see that many hot girls, I saw waaay hotter girls in Portugal and Italy (Mediterranean master race aaaaiiit)

Although he is a French nationalist, it's an Italian, that's why he is so tanned.

youtube.com/watch?v=yHQE4Na_fn8

youtu.be/dCLyD6Kg-Jo
youtu.be/LDckp53Kk_8

You probably find your own race the most attractive.

Yo Turkey is full-on fascist mode now.

Nationalism =/= fascism
They actually say they are against fascism at 0:50 in the second video

If it wasn't for Nationalists you'd be a petrol-huffing Abo caveman.
You owe your humanity to them.

holy shit my fucking sides

The post-modern wave of "nationalists" is pretty much equally cringeworthy.

Our nationalists are delusional girls who love their " heritage " even though they don't look anything like a real Turk.
Still , they're fun in bed because of their aggressive attitude. I know because I went to their facebook activities thingy for half a year just to fuck one :d

>a real Turk.
YETEEEEEEEEEER

Özledim yeteranonu , onun a tatlı suratını , sırma saçlarını , naif sakalını

Aboriginals and some Pacific Islanders (Melanesians I think) have a strange regressive towel that gives em blonde hair

>towel
it's late, I meant gene

youtube.com/watch?v=qiCnebnLOL4

faggot

explain

Japan

people in Japan think nationalists are dangerous because they are thought to stick up fo ther era of ''The Empire of Japan''(大日本帝国) since 1945.

Did you ever watch that documentary, 新しい神様 - The New God? Was very interesting. Nationalists in Japan seem less deranged and more accepted than some in other countries, though maybe that's changed recently.

imdb.com/title/tt0252242/

Cringy peasants from bumfuck small cities, or dumb football ultras from the capital, mostly

They look like fucking Orcs

Abos make me nauseous

>Scandinavia Rise
Being so cucked your nationalists aren't for your country alone

Scandinavia is basically a country, there are no cultural or genetical differences between us.

if he is swedish nationalist then why he talks english

They look like shrek, Indians, and niggers mixed. How did one race get so unlucky?

youtube.com/watch?v=rPXI6tA31yI

The things they say is kinda the same.

Here is there french brand

youtube.com/watch?v=4i1CLTOHUsk

Not really, identitaire is an "open whiteness" type cuck movement that has zero to do with nationalism.

Is this guy putting this on?

Seems like he has having a laugh,

>I'm a nationalist

>Växjö
top kek

>all whales must die

>pilot whales are not a blessing from God to the Faroese people

>It's just our revenge. Pilot whales killed too many our brothers.

>Faroese people hunt pilot whales for entertainment, (((Sea Shepherd))) told me that so it must be true. Let's just ignore the fact that the meat and blubber is distributed to the locals for free and eaten. Faroese people just like to see blood, that must be it.

>We have constant food deficiency in here. Do you want our people to starve to death. There is no food but whales in range of thousands killometers

Unzipprd fly is even better than the choker imhomdf

>slaughter is alright as long as it's done in a factory somewhere behind closed doors and sold in finely packaged containers

>I support killing of wild animals so what? What the difference between selectively breeded sheep or cow that can't live without a man and a wild animal?

>if only I could go back to antiquity and educate those hunter/gatherers and let them know only domesticated meat is safe to eat

youtube.com/watch?v=cJiP9bUOnY0
>Everybody knows these insects are spreading like rats
:)

>we should cast away our 2 thousands year development only because we like to eat whales.

>I didn't grow up hunting and therefore it must be wrong

>hunting is good thing in modern environment. Moreover we help nature to get rid of the weakest animals

Human? Yes.
Homo sapiens sapiens? No.
They're genetically closer to homo erectus than modern man.

Do they have autism?

Nationalism is standard right wing ideology here

An awful shame feeling strongly about your own people is weird in European "nations"

>american """"nationalism""""

you fucks have no sense of nationality anyway

hilariously, you're right.

American nationality is built on a simple identity, one that losely incorporates Angloness, but doesn't hold an ethnic identity outside of parts of the South, there they have made the American ethnicity.

but with what little we have, we protect it. With so much that you Old World nations have, you try and kill it.
its laughable, but sad.

Maximum cringe

how about posting this girl's name?

It's mostly people from old towns from Antioquia, funny thing is that is also the whitest part from the country

>he's not a nationalist
>he's a western yuropoor

>edited in a stock marching sound

kek. The most nationalistic Mexicans I know who are all into muh Aztec pride and try to learn indigenous languages are all white or castizos too. Is this common in Latin America?

>try to learn indigenous languages
Some people learn Quechua and Guarani here but it doesn't have anything to do with "heritage" or nationalism, they are just white left-wingers trying to fit into the hippie archetype.

Lindsey Pelas

Dan Bilzerian fucks her

Well nationalists here don't care about indigenous people at all, there is no natives left anymore in those areas, actually we don't even have that much native influence in our culture

I always kek at this video. It's like they just picked up some abos that just got finished huffing petrol lel

>There is no such thing as Canada.
>implying
Ontario is rife with them at least
but our nationalism is different from other areas

Pekka Siitoin, the true Khan of Finland spreading his message of truth and wisdom by exposing the 90% of male population of being homosexuals, and fighting off a Dutch JIDF agent
youtube.com/watch?v=wGSL6MkZpvQ

Nationalists in Spain:
youtu.be/OwXylLrFR2U

Their native tongues are getting cucked.

That pianist is the most offensive part of that video. Looks like a caricaturized eunuch from those 90' futuristic action movies. He's fucking disgusting.

I mean, we don't have much either

Either they come as monarchists, these are fairly rare these days though. I understand these more, in these days some people daydream that the powerful kings of old could run things properly(until you get an incompetent king you're stuck with forever)

The majority is the race memers. Muh germanic masterrace.

I hope cultural nationalism becomes a bigger thing in the future, or some kind of pan-Europeanism. We share a lot of culture and values, even though we are separated by loads of languages and minor details. I don't think it's unfair to say that European cultures is superior to the rest of the world. Don't give a shit about your skintone, as long as you hold the same culture, we're on the same page.

Except for the Brits, you guys are getting really weird lately

Cultural Nationalism is Nationalism. Nationalism is the pride in one's Nation. A Nation is separated from any old country by way of having an ethnic root in it, an identity that is manifested to the world in a governing body.

Sweden is a nation because it is the country of the Swedes, an ethnicity.

Pride in your Christian present and Germanic-pagan past, your language and it's relationship to others, and all these things that make the Swedish identity. Through prosperity and poverty, victory and defeat, you will be Swedes and be able to have pride in that as long as you don't sell out.

It's a thing I envy the Old World for. Being American had much to do with being WASP, or at least assimilating into WASP-like society. Nonetheless, we haven't made the American ethnicity a priority (like perhaps Afrikaaners have for example). You have that. Don't give it up.

lool when hes talking to the swedish people :D

In an inertial reference frame, the vector sum of the forces on an object is equal to the mass of that object multiplied by the acceleration a of the object