Cuck thread, reply to replies only

cuck thread, reply to replies only
post chicks and anons say what they'd do to them

Rip her bathing suit off and hold her down by the throat. Fuck her hard, Se hates it at first but eventually moans and screams louder then you could ever make her.

Would rip that being suit to expose her pussy. Slowly massage it and rub her asshole and taint. Make her wet. Insert my cock and give her multiple orgasms. Pull out and cum on her stomach.

rip that dress open revealing her jiggly tits, them sucking on them and getting them all lubed up and tit fuck

Her ass is much better.
Would do the same to her ass.
It was literally bursting out of the dress.

Would fuck the one on the left like a savage with no absolutely no care for whether or not I was hurting her with my dick. The other two would be watching. When I was done with the first one I would move to the right, violate her asshole with as little lube as possible, then take my dick from her ass and cum right in the center girls mouth

what the fuck is wrong with you people

Are these your daughters or some shit

what would Sup Forums do?

reply for reply, retards

I wanna do bad things to righty...

I'd offer her a ride home when i see her walking around, only to take her down a dark road. Only way out? That cute little freckled face taking cock down the throat. Snap some pics, blackmail her, and now I have a personal cock sleeve.

This is my girl. Would prefer a story involving blackmail/force of some kind. Maybe sharing her with others too. Reply for a reply

Would stand up with her on her knees, having her jerk me off big Time and then cum, aiming on her hair.

Her lying on her stomach while I pound her Hard from behind. Would Cum all over that ass.

What a cutie, would enjoy a footjob with those legs, then let her ride on top of my cock, wild, and fucking her doggy Till i cum inside her.

You replied to an obvious joke post

I want more input guys

No. Reply for reply

My sister

Pull her top up and her bottoms down, then bend her over the railing. People going past will watch her cumming as I fuck her from behind

My wife?

rip off her short and pull her hands behind her back, start fucking her skinny body from behind until I'm gonna cum then flip her around and make her gag on my cock and swallow

make her give me a blowjob
then rip her top off and tit fuck her until i was about to cum and jizz all over her nice looking tits

Still waiting for replies on her

dress the german girl up as a concentration camp prisoner and rape her constantly with whippings and other forms of pain while i fuck her.

tie her hands behind her back and cut off all her cloths. then stand her up and pull on her hair and bent over, so she can watch her self getting fucked against that mirror

Unf, dancers

Take her lithe body and fuck her in the mirror room, testing her flexibility. Take her through a good routine until she gets the positions perfect.

> Quidditch
Put her on a vibrating broomstick and see how long she lasts

she looks like a fish %)

what would you do to my ex?

My wife/b/ she's a size queen and loves humiliating me about it

make her give me a blowjob and cum on her face

Spike her drink at a party, take her home and fuck her silly. Take pictures of the act and once she's passed out, copy her contacts list from her phone. Once she goes home shamed, I send her one of the pictures and threaten to send them to everyone she knows unless she keeps seeing me. She comes to like it though, eventually.

bend her over the counter and fuck her ass while playing with her tits and clit and creampie her

More.
I would command her to oil up and stay in that steamy shower.

Grab her hair and pull her into the bathroom. Push her head down the toilet, rip of her slutty panties and fuck her ass hard.

bend her over the table in the library and fuck her ass right there in the books. make her scream in that quiet library so everyone knows what's happening to her

Make her strip naked in public and beg guys to suck their cocks.

My wife?

cum all over that pretty face

just dump all the files
that fucking tan line and her ass/pussy are perfect
yum

Has an incredibly cute gf, but is a cuckold wtf

Fuck her while she tries to read that book, like in hysterical literature. See how many pages she gets through before she can't keep going. I'd love to hear her voice hitch and her expressions as she rides my dick.

She needs fake tits asap

wow
fuck
lower body is perfection

Make her gag on my cock, fuck her tits, then fuck her in public

everyone take a second to admire how perfectly flat that pussy is
best i have ever seen

She seems like the kind of girl who wouldn't mind getting spitroasted by me and a neighbor of hers. Even if she's not a fan, i don't care. I'd force her right on that roof.

Any nudes? Or feet pics?

what would you do to this bimbo slut?

tie her up with a seatbelt and fuck her pussy doggystyle while she bends over the driver seat, cum in her and leave her for anybody else

Yeah if you guys were really cucks you'd be sharing proper pictures

how is she a bimbo
no implants or surgery

More

What exactly does a cock sleeve do?? Are you wearing one now??

Long story short: yes on the nudes, but she's a gf of a really good friend.

Small teeth. Instant boner killer.

I would like to see her getting gangrape by a bunch of old men. They would use her like a fuckdoll. And when they are done with the slut, she will be a total mess of cum and piss.

You are a real ass hole plate in plain sight . She is in for it now you stupid little fsg ass wipe

Ready to taking many cocks

...what?

Love your long legs

Nice.

How about you watching me slide this deep into your girls throat as she stares at you knowing you won't satisfy her as much as I will

Love to nut on that face mmmh

Her licence plate idiot anyone can get hr name address etc. you are truly an idiot

Love how tiny and petite she is

Anyone interested?
Will reply

>
what was it?

Kill it with fire.

Handcuff her to a pole so people walking by can cum on her face

Share the nudes for the greater good

Still kill it with fire.

I would bend her pale ass over and take her roughly in the ass. Before making her suck my cock straight from it, cumming in her hair.

Ok? I don't care

I'd push her up against that window naked, and fuck her in the ass.

I think so too. For such a sheltered girl (Baptist, daughter of a pastor) she has such an abuse-able body

Okay...? So?

any milf fans?

Bump for her

Hi again, user. I jacked off to this pic a couple times already. Got any more?

YES! Got tit pics?