You fucking pussy britfags wouldn't know a manly sport if it hit you in the face

You fucking pussy britfags wouldn't know a manly sport if it hit you in the face.

Rugby < Football

> football players most of the time start having problems with their brain working correctly at the age of 35+

yepp totally worth being *manly* and then turn into a potatoe

kekkles

>has protection to not hurt him self.
>'Football', most of the time use the hand
>they call soccer to real football
>kys

are you a spaztick?

stop falling for the bait you newfags

>sport originally called soccer
>change name to football due to slang
>make fun of Americans for calling it by the actual name, "Soccer"
>prep wife and daughter for Ahmed and Friends's morning rape
>praise allah

The pads that football players wear actually make the hits hurt even more, retard. Because it allows the players to hit harder.

Oh dear me.

Football dates back to ancient Greece and Rome you absolute fucktard

Stupid answer.

Say this to a professional rugby player

Let those shouting pussies try playing in the NFL. I bet they wouldn't be doing their shitty dance after they got tackled by someone like JJ Watt.

football is a game for pussies

No, cause they do the Haka at the beginning of the match. Why would you Haka during or after a match? You are dum.

Then why don't you play it? If football so so easy, you should just go to the NFL right now and collect your millions of dollars if only "pussies" play it.

Lol "football", more like hand egg. you want a real mans sport, not a bunch of gays sniffing eachothers balls on purpose. Smh. Then pic related m8

>be grecco roman
>slather eachother with olive oil
>fuck in the sand
>kick balls of fat guy trying to fuck your asshole
>call it soccer
>3000 years later is love of Europe
>Based America too busy being the only Superpower to hear global faggotry

cause he's not a big enough pussy, obviously.

legit just had 4 americans in my restaurant talking about how you cant compare rugby and "football" because rugby is closer to ice hokey (apparently)

>naming your sport after an insect
Lol

yeah, and as soon as he takes off his armour and plays a real mans sport he would be obliterated

Ice Hockey is what we in the America's call "swippity swopity stick and ice puck", although I don't think i'm using the British Spelling

what he said ^
in addition I have never stated that footballs is a bad game - it is in some way a lot more tactical than rugby but OP was talkin about being a man and compared to rugby players football stars - even the nfl one are pussies - what frikking replays of the last world championship in rugby - those are men

Retard

Obviously it takes talent to play football. But they are the biggest pussies. They beat their wives, treat people like shit, give nothing back, most of them are niggers and smoke marijuana everyday.

Maybe you should've done your research, rugby used be called rugby football or rugger for short.

If you're so manly and NFLers are such pussies, go make your millions!!! I'm sure a superior rugby player like you would shit on them easily. What are you waiting on?????

Actually the real name of the sport is "association football". The Brits then shortened it to socc, and during that time it was a trend to put "er" at the end of words, hence "soccer".

in the football pic, his fat gut is still hanging out past the pads on his chest
a fight to the death between them would end with the rugby player literally ripping his head off

during that 30 second fight, the exhausted football player would be wondering why he didnt have at least 4 timeouts

>Falling for my weak bait.
Come on now, new friend

Nice steel plate armour amerifat. Take it off and play like a true man.

does the NFL literally have a team called Manly?

No

>b-b-baited!!!! I was only pretending to be retarded by liking cricket haha

Sure buddy. Kill yourself

I would take rugby over inflated egos, steroid abuse and plastic armour any day

Handegg*

Are you trying to bait my bait? We should hang out

Jarryd Hayne??? I think the name was. He tried football and he got his ass kicked! American football and rugby are to different beasts. Each to their own badassness. So /thread

>best rugby player in the world can't even play in the NFL.

Don't know how anyone can honestly say rugby is manlier after knowing that.

Isn't this the guy who had a week off for a broken hand?

Sorry, niggers. Everything else < Tennis
Fuck off, brutes.

Because I'd rather have my pride as opposed to having to wear armour for money. Pussy ass American I would wreck your shit