If your favorite character isn't Daenerys you're doing it wrong. Her end-game would be by far the most interesting...

If your favorite character isn't Daenerys you're doing it wrong. Her end-game would be by far the most interesting... with Jon's a close second.
Everyone else is fodder.

dickbutt

If your favorite character isn't the nightwalkers you're doing it wrong, because objectively they have the best chance at winning the game.

>who is Brandon stark?

GoT has fucking vampires now?

a cunt

A faggot

Is Ramsay dead yet?

Dany is fucking boring dude

>Daenerys

If you like continually getting sidetracked away from your stated goal, and accomplishing nothing year after year, she's the best.

The Worg Stark will take control of the Dragons
And prevent Daenrys Tardgharien singeing everything with her Fly Ninja turtles of fire

And 2 of the dragons DIE BTW and become Ice dragons and move with the White Walkers.

>If your favorite character isn't Daenerys you're doing it wrong.

Is this a dank new meme? dany doesn't know shit about ruling, or leading. She's had a lot of easy fights and as soon as she hits westeros it's going to be over for her.

She has yet to face any tactical army
she has yet to face anyone who has dealt with dragons before

>continually getting sidetracked away from your stated goal
That's motherfucking everyone in the show. Nobody he remembers the Iron Throne even exists anymore.

I always liked Jon. I was hoping he'd be legitimized as a Stark.

But Dany literally started from the beginning again this season. She was ready to set sail, two episodes later she was back in dothraki land

Dani will end up marrying jon. And through magic she will bear him an strong and just heir

yup

Fair enough, but she seems the worst.

I am convinced Our Humble Author is just fucking with us.

no one has dealt with dragons before ya idjit

Ice and fire eh?

>I am convinced Our Humble Author is just fucking with us.

Well, if anyone is wasting time for the sake of wasting time, it's the show. It's caught up with the books, so we're going to start getting a lot of "dragon ball z syndrome" where lots of time gets wasted cause Jon is charging his spirit bomb for 3 episodes.

I want Little Finger to win. Also Tommen is a total cuck. I want to see him thrown through the moon door.

close, zombos

>implying Petyr Baelish doesn't make the story

gtfo fag
L2GOT

true

Jon is best. Fucking danny cucks. Go join jorah in the corner faggot

Is that a joke? Westeros is educated in combat with dragons, Westeros has dealt with dragons. Go read a dance with dragons, hell, just go rewatch the show. Casterly Rock is shown in it all fucked up from dragon fire.

trufax
The reason that the war of five kings happens at all is purely because of little finger.

Theory: Tyrion isn't actually a Lannister. He's a Targarien. Tywin hated him because he was the offspring of his wife and Rheagar. It's why he didn't get eaten when he released the Dragons. It's why he's loved dragons all his life.

Jon and Daenerys will kill each other, Tyrion will take the Iron Throne.

not in any of the characters who are alive's lifetime, maybe they could go read up on how people used to fight them. The last time Westeros actually fought dragons was during aegon's conquest, and that was a fucking slaughter.

/thread

thank you user

Because Tywin Lannister of all people would tolerate a dwarf that killed his wife in labour WITHOUT it being a Lannister? Nah bro, I don't think your theory stands

until now she failed at everything, it was only thanks to other characters that she didn't die horribly already 10~12 times.
The only thing that's bigger than her stupidity is her ego. I think the fat man has a thing for young blonde tit monsters, so that's why she always wins without any reason. If I were the writer though I would prefere her much more as a sex slave.

>not in any of the characters who are alive's lifetime,
That doesn't matter, they have education and written history. They're a hell of a lot better off than anything Dany has touched thus far.

I think you mean Aerys II, the mad king, not Rheagar. The theory is that Aerys II sired Tyrion with Tywins wife, and the other theory is that Rheagar sired Jon with Lyanna Stark.
Rheagar and Tyrion would be about the same age if Rheagar lived.

She's just your typical cut/paste feminist lead.

She's only there so housewives have someone to rally behind and yell "yass, bad bitch coming through" and when her head ends up on a pike womyn everywhere will freak the fuck out.

Of course Georgie will probably cater to the obnoxious bloggers who will send him death threats if he goes that way though, so buckle in folks. We have more Tumblr circle jerk to come

Go write a fan fiction then, faggot. At least she's not Jon Sue.

What does a female lead have anything to do with feminism? Who would fill her story if not her? Her brother? He was batshit.

>paying attention to shit level, mass produced "entertainment"

Pathetic.

Ok, but that doesn't change the fact that they never really figured out how to fight them in Westeros. When Aegon came to conquer, the people of Westeros got rekt. I think if anyone would know how to fight dragons it would be;
People from Valyria which is a dead civilization
Bran with his time travel visions
Children of the Forrest/White walkers
and maybe, maybe followers of the Lord of Light know something about dragons.

And how is her current character any better?

>retarded
>easily driven by emotions
>puts herself in easily avoidable danger ALL. THE. TIME.
>someone has to bail her out everytime
>if she didn't have dragons she would've been conquered and sold into slavery a LONG time ago

A female lead doesn't necessarily have anything to do with feminism. Look at Sansa. Until this past episode (and even still it's debatable) she's been nothing more than some ditzy royal who has a series of bad luck

You're on Sup Forums, nigger. It's not like you're spending your time any wiser.

Still liking the idea of Bran worging a dragon and it eating Danni

She could be written better, but I don't see how she's any worse than any other character on the show. In fact, if she were a male character I'm 90% sure they'd be dead by now. It is what it is.

That'd be cool. I kinda don't think they'll meet for a very long time. I think Dany will take the iron throne in the south, and the North will be too busy dealing with the approaching long night. She'll be all "why has the north not bent the knee" the north will be like "yo fuck off we're too busy" and she'll go up to the north to put them in place only to realize oh shit this is bad news and then they'll team up.

That's exactly why I hate her so much. Literally anyone else in this show with her characteristics would've died season 1 but because she has tits she's been given a pass

Her marrying Drogo was what set the events into motion to begin with. It's not like Drogo was going to pound some boy pussi.

Ok, and Drogo's ego got him killed before they accomplished anything. You'd think she would've learned from that.

Either stop being an idiot
OR
Get your shit done quicker

I dont watch the show cause it looks gay as fuck and i have better things to do than sit around and watch endless tv shows, but shes my favourite character because shes sexy.
Prove me wrong

>i have better things to do
Like post on Sup Forums

nice meme, danny is a stupid ass bitch.

Exactly