Whatever happened to the last one

whatever happened to the last one

the cars just keep going

that cricket needs more pixels

where'd everyone go?

>I though everyone loved Sanders
College age people and the very far left love Sanders

Minorities just saw him as "another old white male" and the moderate left didn't like him

javascript:quote('690581632');
We do, just not enough to change things I guess

Lurking

oh, in my defense all I hear about your election is whatever the latest thing Trump said is

you tried, I dunno, your election sounds like a mess this time

correct, also he wouldn't be very far left compared to many European countries. I didn't agree with everything he wants, but I liked him better than the others.

I might be done. It was fun answering questions for a while.

Why is proper color extraction so painful

MY election, cunt?

No mate, my election is between Malcolm "King Moneybags of Evil Mountain" Turnbull and Bill "Et Tu, Brutus?" Shorten

The other thing is Clinton just had a much better campaign set-up.

If the rich white woman who clearly does not give a shit about black people can get black people to vote for her instead of the guy who literally marched with MLK by pretending to give a shit about black people, maybe Sanders campaign strategy just wasn't up to par.

Having a good philosophy is nice but you gotta temple shit with realism

hopefully I'll see you around sometime, more likely when I'm shitposting cars. Have a good one mate

Dunno which is car-bro, but these are the specs. Had tot translate them as I'm not a Native English speaker nor a fullfletched mechanic.
Can't remember if you asked for it or not. But thought you'd be interested nonetheless.

>no name on the post
not my fault I didn't know who you were

Fuck cars.

It's Nefel

Who are you voting for?

Guns and cars are only useful if you have a really small dick.

the accessories is pointless to list, that's alright fuel economy for a V8 and goddamn I bet those back seats are a pain in the ass to get into

She had the lobbyists on her side, plus super-pacs
Bernie wouldn't technically do that.
There are some conversations still relevant to me so I'll stay. I'm on vacation anyway.

Why don't you come and find out how """"small"""" my dick actually is?

I don't want to think about that, they're all terrible

welcome back then

plus i like cars

post qt things demo

Or if you have things called hobbies.

you're officially cool in my books then, got a favourite?

I'm not into small dicks

If your hobby is having a small dick

Vote for the HEMP party, it's what I am doing

I will be preferencing Labour before Liberal this time around though. Liberal's party line regarding weekend penalty rates reeks of political crap. I need those weekend rates. It would effectively halve my pay to lose them

You fuckin' betcha, tried to get 2 of my buddies in there to get him to the airport (quick I might add), but he just wouldn't fit in there.

I just copy pasta'd the accessories from one that had the closest date and mileage to mine. Thought why not. I'm not familiar with how you buy your cars in the US, though. How much is a GranTurismo over there?

My hobbies include fixing my car and owning a few rifles. Problem?

guns and cars are fun. I don't personally own a gun or a particularly nice car, but I have friends who do and I enjoy using them with them.

I don't really want to vote for either of those two but will probably vote labour or just donkey it altogether.

I'll probably preference Labour as well, Liberal seems to have nothing that I support

they start at just under 300k AUD, we get screwed pretty badly with the price of cars

I don't have a very nice car but it's only for what I use it for, point A to point B. And it's got life left in it, so that's what counts. Sure isn't pretty either.

Have a few nice rifles, though, so there's that. Shame it just continues to get more expensive to go shooting.

Bricklin SV-1 because my Dad and I rebuilt one together. Not an amazing vehicle, but pretty uncommon and it was a neat one.

looks like a nice car, good performance for a car of it's age and a cool design. I like it

Vote third party, then preference Labour or something.

Donkey votes don't do shit. If you wanna tell the parties to get their shit together, give them a potential challenge. If you stay out of it they lose nothing.

Well that's good. It's not a fantastic choice either way though

I believe I have a nice car, it's just not that special. I like it, but it doesn't have much in the way of power. Lexus CT200H. It does hug the road nicely though + sport mode makes it more responsive I guess.

I love how you went full defensive on that.

True, just a little tired of the whole system tbh. Would not even vote if it wasn't a waste of money paying the fine.

we have bad choices, but not nearly as bad as the US, at least it'll be over in a few weeks

Holy. Motherfucking. Shit. What the hell? I can buy half the apartment complex with that amount of money here.

If I may ask, though, what is your dream car? You mentioned it earlier.

Yeah. At least theirs is interesting though. It's like watching a car crash in slow motion, with Enya's Only Time playing

Starts feeling like pic related after a while.

My little brother totaled it when he took it off a jump without our permission while I was deployed. Wanted to kick his ass for it. Pretty spectacular ending though. Plus he broke some bones so... retribution I guess?

I love it how you never have anything meaningful to say.

Ah. Neat. I've got a V8 K1500 but it's certainly not something I made. Guy I bought it from tried to tell me it was a V6 so whatever.

I wouldn't mind a sedan instead, honestly

'Murica

Weird, meant to say 'need'

if you think that's expensive, a Rolls Royce Wraith is 700k, something like double the price of it in the UK
Jaguar F-type, it's just so everything I think a car should be(and at least I can afford it one day)

oh yeah, it's super fun to watch, ours is just cringeworthy, like that ad the Liberal party started showing last night with the fake tradie

I'd hardly call that retribution, must've sucked hearing it die like that

I think I saw something about it on Facebook, but I don't watch TV. Might have to look it up.

it's some actor wearing expensive OHS hazard jewelry and drinking from a ceramic cup at a 'work site' and talking about how Liberals protect his interests

I think I've owned some interesting cars in the past though, nothing special, but still fun. 1984 chevrolet citation X-11. (Fun, got Totaled when a Dodge neon T-boned me) 2004 Lancer EVO (sold it and then got to hear about how the next owner treated it like shit and wrecked it)

>Tradie in hi-vis with jewellery

He did the same thing with a Ford Taurus. He's destroyed five cars in total, and severely damaged his current one. We just figure he has some kind of death wish.

Ah. Shame to hear about all the wrecking. This K1500 is still my first vehicle, though I've waited far longer than necessary to ensure I had plenty money left over. I don't like the idea of loans. For a '91 the thing's still in amazing shape.

That, and a terrible driver. I don't understand how people do this.

Had the Lexus by then though so whatever.

hey sexy

exactly, and they're rightfully being made fun of for it

maybe he shouldn't drive

hello

None of those here

This is great

>shouldn't drive
I'd say this, what a waste of money

He is a selfish driver, good person, just doesn't account for anyone else on the road.

If you have the extra cash, who cares?

Just the thought of disregarding that kind of situational awareness is horrifying.

the best part is where he says something about investment properties. As if most people want anything more than their own house

it really sounds like he shouldn't be on the roads

Waste of a vehicle, and I'm very, very prudish about my money, even if I have a small excess.

Oh it is horrifying. Stop signs don't exist on certain roads for him.

Sure there is~:3

who the heck are you go away

I'd still say he shouldn't be driving at that point. Does he just ignore them entirely, acting as if they weren't there on purpose, or does he just like, not recognize where stop signs in regards to traffic are applicable?

I thought this person was talking about expensive vehicles as a whole, not what I posted previously.
Big waste of money. I'm quite frugal myself

Both? I think? sat passenger with him once. He gets cocky when he drives.

Heavens, never would I let him drive with anyone I knew. Or near. He's going to get himself and/or someone killed or disabled if he continues. It's inevitable. Honestly, I'd physically knock it into him.

Ah. Yeah, I'm just really picky on how I spend money.

He recently damaged his current car, a Honda Accord I think, by just backing out of a parking space without bothering to look at what was behind him.

were you greeting yourself then?

Yeah... Jags ain't cheap. Anyways, been fun talking to you, Car/b/ro. Maybe I'll see you around.
When I'm more stable, I'll be sure to visit you Aussies.
Found an interior picture on my computer. Looks very similar. Might be from the sales guy, might've made it myself. Either way; g'night.

I cannot continue reading this kind of thing. Horrible.

Also, those anal beads. Hngh.

was a nice chat, hopefully I'll see ya around some time, just look for the guy shitposting cars

Noooo... Keep guessing

Well it's certainly not me

I want to be the bunny on bottom!

All right I'm done. gotta go to bed anyway 11:20 am where I am. Gotta sleep a little before I go fishing tonight. Goodnight/morning/afternoon or whatever to you all.
Hope to see you again on here. Peace.

Actually on that note, see if you can guess which one was me over half a dozen years ago

Hmm... You sure about that?