Make your case and vote

Make your case and vote
strawpoll.me/10534902

Paper Towel rolls for sure. Without a doubt.

BUT THE WATER JUST KEEPS COMING

Bumping

I'll count to 10

And again.

good man.

pshhh... towels ofc

do you know how fucking waterfalls work you dumbshit

Well, about 6,000,000 ft3 of water goes over Niagra every 1 minute.

According to a study by the University of Michigan, one sheet of Bounty absorbs 33.6 mL in 1 minute.

A standard roll of Bounty has 44 sheets, so that's 1,478.4 mL of water absorbed by a roll in 1 minute.

1,478.4 mL is 0.0522 ft3 , and doing the proper calculations (6,000,000/0.0522)...

That would come out to around 115,000,000 rolls of paper towels to soak up all the water sent over Niagra in 1 minute.

Extrapolating from this data, I think the winner in this image is the 100 billion paper towel rolls.

Hands-down waterfall all the way.

A paper towel roll can soak up around a gallon of water. Your average YMCA swimming pool holds like 75000 gallons, and Niagara has almost 10x that flow over the falls every fucking second.

so at 750000 gallons every SECOND, that takes ~1333 seconds to hit a billion gallons or around 22 minutes. multiply that by 100 and the waterfall may have met its match within the first day and a half, but by next tuesday all you have is a fuckton of soggy nasty papertowels that NOBODY wants to touch or deal with and you are going to need a rather large fucking garbage can to put them all in.

Waterfall 1, Brawny Man 0

Win what? A fight?

FOr about 14 hours, maybe.Then what?

Tsunami of soggy toilet paper? Everyone loses

you get 100 billion more

Suppose a paper towel can absorb 1 pint of water (this is over estimating)

That means 100 billion rolls can absorb 12.5 billion gallons of water.

At 700,000 gallons per second, Niagara falls (pictured) would take a little under five hours to overwhelm all of the paper towels.

Do you get a second waterfall to go with it them? I think not.

If the hydroelectric people can stop 99.99% of the water, the bounty rolls can cover the leaks.

hydroelectric people are going to shit on your face

Same waterfall, it keeps on flowing.

If they do I'll post it.

you and your patriarchy math can get out of here

go towels!

Considering how easily paper towel tears, I'd say 100 billion paper towel rolls don't even stand a chance. This shit is dumb as fuck.

Then you kick them like conor mcgregor

Ring the paper towels out and go for round two