>Virgin
>17 yo girl coworker gets my number at work
>Shes fucked up in the head so don't want to date her
>She wants the D bad
>Blows me in my car one day after work
>Says shes thinking about going serious with another guy at work
>Still wants to fuck around
>Think I'm developing feelings for her
Should I fuck her or nah? She is 100% for fucking, and I feel like I wouldn't have another chance to experiment with a girl like this again.
She's got major problems and I shouldn't date her, but still feel jealous anyway like a retard.

Get what you wanted and get the fuck out.

Read the book 10 to 15 times

Yeah but I don't want to get too attatched. Like I'm getting jealous of the dude because she blew me.
Also work might get awkward as fuck

Then break it off after you finish, if shes already looking for other dudes she wouldnt be worth your time anyways.

Go jerk off then think about it again after that.

listen to him I'm doing the same for 2 years now. you just have to put up so rules for yourself, to not get too attached.
was a total beta fuck back then, now feeling like a 9/10 while being a 6/10.. helped me alot with other grills

This

Who the fuck in their right mind turns downs pussy

McDonald's job?

When you have options, it's pretty easy

Well it's a workplace environment so if you love your job, I would pass up on her. If this job is whatever, I can find it playful to mess around with your coworker.

If she wants the D, ask her if she has friends that want it too. There you have an opportunity of a threesome.

Already did

Is it working for you? :)

>implying you wouldn't take all of the options

Friends with benefits.
>Just don't be a bitch and catch feelings, or do but don't be a moody bitch and act on them.

Work as at a diner and was the only male server until like a month ago when we got these 2 new kids.
Also her and the kid are hanging out, so idk if I want to be a dick and fuck her while they are getting serious.

Thats the thing i think I am catching feelings and she wanted to date to begin with. I said I wasn't looking for anything serious and she said she'll give me time or something.
She isn't girlfriend material, but a 7/10 atleast, 8/10 when out of work.

Man its classic toy syndrome, little kid get bored with a toy but as soon as another kid starts playing with it he wants to play it.

19 years old virgin is normal, dont worry about this. But get out of this ASAP, you will have so much trouble, believe me! been there done that. Better pay slut to suck your cock, its simpy not worth it

Exactly. And i understand this is the case but still feel attached like a fucking faggot.

19 is pushing it to faggothood

^
She is already manipulating with your brains telling that she will keep sucking your cock and try to date another guy, she just wants to make you to have feelings for her ! And see? its already working ! GET OUT!

Thing is I'm okay with it. Like I do NOT want a relationship with her, but I think if I fuck her that'll be the tipping point that makes me get really attatched.
She's fucked up in the head. Daughter of a prostitute and foster care and all these mental problems.

Use her for what shes good for, practice until you find the woman you want. Bang her learn to eat pussy, learn how to make women cum. Since you are going to be fuck buddies theres no pressure. Practice making anal painless. Then when you meet dream girl youll have a better shot at blowing her mind. At worst you'll know your way around a pussy.

>daughter of a prostitute
>mental problems
Well fuck. She might be kinky, very kinky, TOO KINKY

Cuts herself too. Really into pain. Told her I'm not into it when she almost bit my fuckin finger off.

Exactly what I was thinking. She's all for teaching, but now that this other guy came in it might be problematic

do it once and then bail out quickly. If you don't you will regret it for a very long time. Very long time ;-;

If she's above the age of consent, I'd keep fucking her.
If she's telling the truth and has a bf, if he finds out, then you could just act like you had no idea. She's crazy, so he'll probably believe you.
If she wants to make you her bf, then just gtfo, easy.
But if she's under the AOC then she can legally call the cops and you're now a rapist.
Don't let her have a real advantage if she's batshit.

18 is AoC but our ages are close enough together to not be a problem. I have texts of her saying she wants to fuck as well so thunk I'm good

Yeah I think I'll just use her for experience like this user said. Then pray I don't get too attatched.

I'm joining college next month and will be near totally new people.
Been beta all my life,How do I be an alpha?

Dont do it, if youre a virgin, you will more than likely catch feels, and it will fuck you up

>next month
Should have begun working out a year ago faggot. Too late for alpha.