youtube.com/watch?v=XAK03f4rPbU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What holocaust?

bempin'

Ayylmao

kek

Nice 8s

OOOOHHH SHEEEIIIT

What a load of horse shit. My grandmother was there and I've heard what it was like.

i fucked youre mother

post pictures of her

awesome get

keked hard, not going to lie.

Why would you want pics of my grandmother?

idk

this is a holocaust image thread, it will fit just well

So the US caused the holocaust... and the Jews own the US... so the Jews caused their own demise. Lesser Jews are expendable though. Makes sense

if i had a sheckle for every time.....

Understood, but the pics I have of her are just at family events like holidays and weddings. Nothing to do with the holocaust. I also have an Aunt who was at a different camp and still has the number tattooed on her arm.

that's cool

is that were chickenwings come from?

post a picture of her arm

take a pic of it you fucking jew

what, you think they killed them all at once right at the end?
try harder

How about I take a pic of me fucking your mother?

She lives 2100 miles away. Not too easy.

she doesn't fuck disgusting jews

Maybe find a family picture on which you can see the tattoo?

Autistic kids being edgy

Oh yeah. She only fucks niggers.

so your mom fuck niggers then

she rather fuck deformed nigger than a jew

She has worn long sleeves for as long as I can remember to hide the tatoo. She showed it to me once when I was a teenager. That was a long time ago.

Oh, so she fucks deformed niggers and I guess you only fuck normal niggers? You like their 12" cocks up your ass?

sounds like his mother is a whore!

this was a holocaust thread :(

yes
but never a jew

Check'd and kek'd

how can you have a thread about something that didn't happen?

I read something recently about minorities and religions and violent crimes. Blacks account for 64% of violent crime arrests. Hispanics 27%. Asians 4%. Jews .03%. If this was a country full of jews, we'd have almost no violent crime.

well there's tons of threads about sex inhere

other people have sex. just not us. the holocaust never happened to anyone.

lot of stupid people in here

You do realise that Jewish Holocaust wasnt the only one in the history? Like Armenian Holocaust with 1,5 million victims...documented. Jewish one has only 200 000 documented victims from the red cross counting.

get

Could that picture be from Natzweiler?
Ive been to Natzweiler with school. And an old dude who was a prisoner there.
There were these giant tubs in a tannery. Old guy said it was filled to the brim with body parts, like that picture.

Didnt the columbian colonialists kill 10 to 50 million native americans?

almost all of those were accidental from diseases. the colonists didn't understand how disease spreads so it wasn't really their fault, despite what you were probably taught in school.

Yeah sure you do and I was at Sandy Hook, it really happened

What about the tainos? Seriously though, i totally get that it was 90% due to disease.

The concentrationcamps kept a log of names of inmates who entered and died. A bit over 200 000

same bro. I was in the building at 9/11. i saw the jetfuel melt the steel beams.

They would have had to round up a person every minute 24 hours a day in the time frame of WWII. The whole thing is a lie so that the Jews could get Israel.

Fuck the jews.

jews is all that's wrong with the world

I have a coworker who sits next to me who was out sick on 9/11. He was paid 500 grand to spend the next 12 months putting back together his company's peoplesoft applications. Hes really fucked up and a bit of a pain in the ass to work with.

They don't look so tough, y bet I could beat the crap out of all of them.

"my grand mother was there"

what more lies do u tell to sound important?

youtube.com/watch?v=XAK03f4rPbU

Every fucking jew on this planet will claim they have an uncle or a grandmother or whatever. She was 70 years ago. Even these fuckers grandmothers likely wouldn't have a living memory of any kind of concentration camp since they would have been infants at the time.

Anyone who would have been tatoo'd (usually workers etc) would have been at least in their early teens... putting them in the 85+ range as of today.

Checked.

Checked those gets.

To be honest. I do genealogy professionally. We get many descendants of holocaust survivors who wish to know more about their family histories. Almost all Jews from Europe lost someone in that generation. The issue is that Jews tend to intermarry with only other jews and considering their population wasn't that great pre-war it means many families have cross over like cousins or in-laws.

The holocaust certainly happened. However the 6 million figure in my opinion is absolute bullshit. Considering a the Jewish population was estimated at around 4million in 1919.

Another issue is that many Jews in Europe changed their names to fit in with the culture/nation they were living in. So Joachim Goldberg in Germany could also be registered as Jan Geldburg in Nazi records, leading to many duplicates.

I was born in 1945 in Lviv, but my family was from Poland. I had 8 aunts and uncles, my mother had 3 sisters and one brother and my father had two sisters and two brothers. Only one of my mother's sisters survived in addition to my parents. The rest, including my four grandparents perished.

How many times did she die there? Did she fight any grizzly bears?

Imma go out on a limb and say these guys needed a hand, a leg up in the world if you will

I heard the Nazi gas bill, cost an arm and a leg.

Is that why Hitler killed himself?

Nah he moved to South America.