Fuck the writers

Fuck the writers.

Jon Snow was Lord Commander of the night's watch, yet he still acts like a child when ramsay pokes his sore spot. He should have died for that.

I hope the wildling doesn't let the little cunt get away with leading most of his men to their deaths. He needs a good ass-kicking.

agreed

the writers don't deserve a fucking cent

viewers should sue the shit out of them

>writers
Implying they don't make shit up as they go along

Sansa stands there quietly without saying a damn thing. When they're done with their battle plans, chooses to open her mouth crying about how no one asks her opinion...

The screen writers are hurting Martin's work at this point.

Shut the fuck up you dumb faggot

Kill yourself with a popsicle stick

He really only put himself at risk. It's not like he yelled, "CHARGE!" Also, he should have listened to Sansa, as she did warn him.

>arya joins a death cult of assassins
>super serious and training for more than an entire season
>wait jk i wanna leave for no reason
>fuck all your training, all for nothing
>btw i act careless, get stabbed
>dw thats fine, nothing happened!
>btw i killed the person who was chasing me, hahah!
Only thing I was really interested in were the Faceless Men and now, it's been shat on and buried. Fuck this show. Are there any actual good shows that don't fall over and shit itself like GoT has?

Yeah, I got that. But what the fuck did he think was going to happen? That his comrades will just let him kill himself?

I zoz hard at this fucking picture every time

It was a bit silly. He had even warned them about avoiding a pincer move.

acted on his own because his kid brother was murdered in front of him. didn't ask anyone else to charge

>2016
>zozzle
it's xoxxk'd, summer fag

I would disagree while heartedly. None of Johns army believed they would win. Like John said before, they were dammed if they do dammed if they don't. If they hadnt fought Bolton then they'd be attacked eventually. They all battled for what could've been the last time. Yes Johns family is his weak spot. Yes Sansa warned him. Yes rikkon never heard of zig zag running. But saying the writing is terrible is a stretch, because it's not like you're a pro writer or anything

Well can we at least agree that Jon Snow is definitely not fit to be leading an army? You don't just throw in the towel when things don't go your way, and you DEFINITELY don't essentially kill yourself over somebody who is already dead.

>xoxxk'd
XD

Out of all of this, the only thing I was really bothered by was that the fucking giant didn't put out, that huge mother fucker should have been able to smash through that shield line like nothing

>John
>rikkon

GTFO

You get the fuck out.
Kaleesi is my queen btw

Could be that she didn't want Jon to be depending on littlefinger's support, since he's so trustworthy and true to his word and all.