YOU MOTHERFUCKING WHITE PEOPLE

EVERY FUCKING THING YOU DO IS BACKWARDS AND YOU TRY TO MEME IT INTO LOOKING LIKE IT'S FORWARDS

I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU ALL
I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU ALL

kek u can't do shit

WRONG MOTHERFUCKER

I'M GONNA KILL EVERY LAST FUCKING ONE OF YOU IN 4 YEARS TIME

Shut the fuck up, you're killing yourself you fucking ethnomasochist

>I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU ALL
>I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU ALL

you will most probably not do that, in any case i wish good luck m8

WHAT TH FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY TO ME YOU FUCKING PUSSY ASS BITCH LITTLE CRACKER

I'LL RIP YOUR FUCKIN HEAD OFF YOUR FUCKIN SHOULDERS LIKE ISIS IF YOU DON'T JUST SILENTLY SIT THERE AND ADMIT THAT I FUCKING KNOW WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU AND APOLOGIZE TO ME YOU FUCKING LITTLE SHIT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I can't wait for the "cleansing", when all the scum like you are eradicated from my great country.

WHO THE FUCK IS THE FUCKIN SCUM

EVERYWHERE I GO FUCKIN WHITE PEOPLE ARE PUSHING THERE ENERGY OUT AT MY MOTHERFUCKING FACE TO PRETEND THAT I'M BEING FRIENDLY WITH THEM AS I LITERALLY AM IN THEIR FACES

I HAVE CAUGHT 3 ASSAULT CHARGES AND I WILL KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF YOU

Come at me nigger

I remember your thread about white people pushing their awkwardness onto others or whatever. You were completely unable to get any coherent point across due to barely evolving past the jungle dwelling animals on your native shithole continent.

I love how mad my existence makes you though

AND YOU CAN'T SEEM TO FUCKING GET THAT I'M A FUCKIN ASIAN PERSON WHO IS SO LITERALLY INSANELY COHERENT THAT YOU THINK I'M BEING INCOHERENT BECAUSE WHITE PEOPLE ARE THAT FUCKING STUPID

hehe xd

I can't hear your bitching over the fact that the so called evil white counties are the most equal and the most diverse. In fact name a more equal place that is not white.

YOU FUCKIN THINK YOUR RETARDED PASSIVE AGGRESSIVE SHIT MAKES YOU SOPHISTICATED MENTALLY

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I'LL KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF YOU

K so you're a yellow nigger, who cares

Don't say shit about sophistication and coherence when you're on cruise control for cool basically just swearing and holding your a key

Please do the world a favor and kill yourself

YOU CAN'T HEAR MY BITCHING "OVER THE FACT"

WHAT THE FUCK DOES THAT FUCKING MEAN, A "FACT" IS DROWING OUT MY SCREAMING!? ARE YOU LITERALLY THIS FUCKING STUPID!?!? OMFG I HAVE NO IDEA WHY THE FUCK THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE EXISTS IF NONE OF YOU FUCKIN WHITE PEOPLE CAN USE IT PROPERLY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Where did the OP go? To sharpen his glorious nippon sudoku yakisoba?

Can't help but notice you still can't name a place that is equal and not white

YEAH I'M GONNA "SHARPEN" MY "NOODLES"

OMFG HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU ALL THIS FUCKING SOCIALLY INADEPT I FUCKING HATE YOU ALL SO FUCKING MUCH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Pooper in sharpie? Kamikaze my tsunami with your tenno heika banzai shamisen pls.

OMFG SHUT THE FUCK UP AND EXPLAIN TO ME HOW ONE "SHARPENS NOODLES" YOU MOTHERFUCKING AUTISTIC DOWNS SYNDROME NERD ASS CRACKER SHIT

R u dumb? kek xd, you take a knife, sorry a glorius nippon steel series headset and trim the edges of the udon with taiko beats in the background. It makes the taste much sharper and honorubu

OH MY GOD SHUT THE FUCK UP, YOU FUCKING THINK YOUR SOCIALLY AWKWARD NERVOUS AUTISTIC SHIT IS FUCKIN FUNNY I WILL LITERALLY KILL YOUR FAMILY FOR GIVING BIRTH TO YOU

That point where you ask people to name places that are more equal then the evil white ones and the SJW Trolls ignore you cause they can't think of shit.

But you will bring great calamity and dishonor upon your family onee-chan hehe xd

EQUAL MY FUCKIN ASSHOLE

I WILL NEVER SEE A FUCKIN ACTUAL CHINK GET RACISM

BUT ME, A NATIVE BORN AMERICAN ASIAN WHO SPEAKS PERFECT ENGLISH AND LOOKS COMPLETELY NORMAL WILL GET CALLED A CHINK

I'LL FUCKIN KILL ALL OF YOU FUCKIN RETARDED LITTLE SHITS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Niggers are so subtle

The things you're saying only make sense in your head, you fucking gook

You're not even smart enough to make any sense, what are you even trying to say

Kek, swear to god I've thought you were a nigger the whole time chinkbro. AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I'M NOT YOUR FUCKIN FRIEND YOU LITTLE SHIT I WILL LITERALLY BEAT YOU TO FUCKIN DEATH ON THE STREET

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Bad Troll is Bad name a more equal non white country if white people are so evil simple thing to do if your right.

Guy's can you please don't aggravate our ching chong pyoung dong bro? I'm getting triggred and you guys need to check your privilege.

You know guy, he got a point. Especially on second line.

I wish I was a CHINK

> TINY PENIS
> GREAT AT MATH
> ALWAYS HAVE SUN IN EYES
> SMELL AWFUL
> ALWAYS RUDE
> HATE ANY OTHER ASIANS NOT FROM SAME REGION
> BREED LIKE RATS YET STILL MOSTLY THIRD WORLD

People in first world countries that are telling people they are getting triggerd need to check there privillage since there are people with real problems out there like no acess to food or clean water and first world cunts are trying to draw attention away from them onto how annoyed they are.

In all honesty, whites are lousy, self-righteous, and I am glad they are dying out slowly - I just want them dead so I can take their money. Their lives aren't worth it, they are a dumb animal.

FUCK YOU FUCKIN FOOD AND CLEAN WATER YOU'RE ALL SO FUCKIN GAY THAT YOU LITERALLY REACT TO ME AND HOW COOL I AM WITH YOUR FAGGOT "I'M PRETENDING AT LIFE AND I HATE YOU FOR IT" JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP

I identify as a Somalian, disease ridden nigger and you need to check your privilege of checking my privilege CIS scum.

Name a country that is not white in origin that is equal. if you can think of five more then name them and you can start to bitch.

> slowly dying out
> citation missing

Fuck I'm glad I was born right

Wow, you really hurt me feelings, I'm going to tell my mommy

I identify as an attack helicopter and resent your claims against me.

He's just mad because the government didn't let them keep his sister and he spends his whole day making iphones and Nikes for less than a penny an hour...

I am also an oil-kin so we can get along if you do airstrikes against sandniggers.

I MAKE $80,000 A MONTH YOU FUCKING NIGGER AND I AM GOING TO KILL EVERY FUCKING LAST ASS-BACKWARDS ONE OF YOU

Bitch get your troll race hating ass away from me i fight with being snarky and with strong points the other side ignores since they have nothing to say back.

Why would I use a citation on here? Just google it, you stupid monkey.
The Roman Empire was not white in origin - race mattered less than culture. Nor were the ancient Greeks white in the sense you mean. China then and now is great. Mongolian empire and Japan. That's five.

Yeah, and you've got a ten inch cock and you don't livenwith your parents...Kek til ya rek there m8y

You're Asian, you can't beat white people. No one can beat white people. When we're through beating you into the dirt we'll fuck your women, then maybe we'll give you a try.

He's so mean, I hate godzilla too.

Rome was not equal they had slavery in there entire empire same with the greeks. Can i get a reply from someone who is not a fucking idiot

China is a censored 2nd world shithole where people still adhere to 5000 year old witchdoctory that gets people killed.

Mongolian Empire doesn't exist anymore, and didn't last very long anyway.

Japan was a shithole before it was nuked twice, and its people are so unhappy that their birthrate is negative.

Monkey?

Are you one of those self hating niggers

Also don't lie
If you can't prove your claims it's fine
You're still just as important

Like someone else in this thread stated, whites are dying out. OP should just relax and watch his wish become true.

Mfw this thread

You acted like a self - righteous monkey, so I called you it - it also looks like you are chimping out now. Calm down, monkey. I am white and I still hate whites. You think because I have the same color of skin as you, that I am your kin? Fuck you, you tribal ape.

> chinks killing baby girls
> whites dying out
> one child policy
> whites dying out

We had slavery too. Your question was dumb in the first place, since equality DOES NOT exist. USA is the best country, but that has more to do with our natural resources, attitudes, and the abstract ideas that make up the US. Does not have anything to do with race.

When you think white people are bad but without them only China is left and a super power........................ since look at zimbabwe after they kicked all the evil money grubbing white people out that turns out great it's almost like we are doing shit that is not so easy to replace.

You know if you think about it, we're kinda like the squishy wizards of the human species. Kill us, and you'll be getting fucked by bigass red dragons in the late game.

China has tons of whites
How else are they gonna transition into a service economy?

First off having something through out the history of an entire empire (rome/greese) and having something and then stopping because you found out it was wrong (USA) is a massive difference.

Second america is not rated as the best country
by anyone but american's your not the best educated most happy or even the richest.
fuck your not even the most free thanks to the patriot act which is based off a fucking nazi law

sure bro

China has less then 1% whites

There is a fact in this world that SJW want you to ignore there are people who seem to get how to make shit work White,Asian and latinos and then there are middle eastern and african countries that............ well name a fucking good one i dare you one that you would want to be born is as a woman compared to the ones i said
get it.

Oh believe me, I get it.

and for the love of god even on that scale your best bet is still to be born in a white country if you want an easy life.

You ignored the most important part of my post - a nation's greatness and quality stems from its constitution and resources not race.

Oh most definitely. Say, are you a part of this thread?

No a great nation is deemed by it's ability to change it's constitution and become better like with the end to slavery it is ideal to never make a mistake even more important to correct the ones you make.

You are still agreeing with me - that ability to change its constitution is already in the constitution.

Good fucking luck, faggot.

stupid nig nog

What is a white country? You are taking credit from a group of individuals who have no real relationship with you other than, by chance and only chance, you share the same skin tone. And look around you- see how many whites are in low tier jobs? I spit in their faces

fucking chink