Captain I forgot to engage the parking brake

- spock ivanov

He was struck by a wessel.

Goddamnit I feel horrible for laughing
but it's too true

Lulz

He wasn't a good drunk driver

MOTHERFUCKER WAS PINNING BY HIS OWN CAR THE SILLY FUCKING GOOSE

His car pinned him up against his brick mailbox structure.

the illuminati did it, its a murder

He was assimilated by the Cars.

I read how it happened, but still.. I dont know.

>they said buy a house on hills in Hollywood
>they said it's gonna be cool
>they said parking break will totally hold 2 tonns of iron on wheels on that incline

Klingon bastards killed him!

I dont like cars without this.

When will America wake up and realize no one needs cars. It's time to ban vehicles and save thousands and thousands of lives. Not only will the earth feel better, we'll all be healthier and we can stop people from driving to stores to buy guns, keep those with guns from going to the movies and disco and prevent criminals from escaping a crime scene. Imagine how amazing it will be.

i love BMWs too

Got mistaken for a womp rat and got shot by some guy in a T16.

M. Night Shyamalan fell asleep at the wheel of his car and pinned him against a tree

Zap Away Anton, Zap Away

Let the good times roll

Lulz

Transporter accident.
Now I feel aweful. Rest in peace Pavel.

He forgot to disengage warp speed.

Scrotal edema caused eternal bleeding

Wasn't that the guy driving Paul Walker around?

Kek, but I actually do believe that personal vehicles should be prohibited in major cities. We (USA) also need more high speed railways. The billions we spend on war should be going to new infrastructure, but I guess things will have to get worse before they get better.
>it's only at the brink that we change blah blah blah

Are there cars without parking brakes?

>read how it happened
>still doesn't know

Did your parents have any children that lived?

he got smushed

shhh... it was an 'accident'

No, but faggots that only drive automatics think they don't need to use it. They just let their trans take the weight when they park on an incline. Chekhov probably had it in neutral instead of park. Darwin award incoming.

Transporter malfunction

another victim of nepotism bites the dust, and nothing of value was lost.

He forgot how to close a door. That's how he died.

He didn't know what the hand brake was for.

Holy shit it hit me. It hit me so hard like a truck. THE EXACT SAME THING HAPPENED ON FILM EXCEPT THE OTHER WAY AROUND.

27 is an important number, another sacrifice is being made
"The lips of wisdom are closed, except to the ears of Understanding"

wery wery unfortunate his weehicle pinned him down.

dasvedanya sweet prince.

Hey Sup Forums give it a brake already, will ya?

APEX KEK

Now the rest of the cast please, so this fucking abomination they call a Star Trek reboot can die with them...

My feelings about this are neutral.

I usually don't give a shit when celebrities die, but I kinda liked this guy, and will miss his acting.

gay boi needs his black cock to grab

In Soviet Russia good times roll you

did he died?

I thought this was spoilers for the new movie but now I am sad. RIP Wictor Wictor.

His car was a jeep grand cherokee, the same one that had recalls put on it for a confusing shifter that always went back to the middle - so you could leave it in neutral but think you had it in park.

Yes.

nice dubs. thanks user i learned something today. people driving autos usually take shit for granted

Like no man died before?

Shitsux, he seemed like bro.
I'm even trying not to imply that his death sounds slightly funny.
If this would have happened to Donald Drumpf, everyone would be clutching their sides from all the laughter.

penetration

lol

stupid accident. It could all have been avoided had he not done something stupid.

He was a red shirt afther all....

Boooooooo!

Still laughing about it. Motherfucker died due to his own stupidity, that's comedy gold right there.

gtfo cuck

Maybe he died because he was a 79 year old man, OP? It's not a mystery, he was old.
Which is remarkable for a man who is yet to be born, but whatever.

didn't realize this was a cringe thread.
>LULZ LULZ LULZ LULZ LULZ LULZ LULZ LULZ LULZ LULZ LULZ LULZ LULZ LULZ LULZ LULZ LULZ LULZ LULZ LULZ LULZ LULZ LULZ LULZ LULZ LULZ LULZ LULZ LULZ LULZ LULZ LULZ LULZ LULZ LULZ LULZ LULZ LULZ LULZ LULZ LULZ LULZ LULZ LULZ LULZ LULZ LULZ LULZ LULZ LULZ LULZ LULZ LULZ LULZ LULZ LULZ LULZ LULZ LULZ

Actually, there are.
My 4Runner doesn't have one. user is a poor shitfucker who assumes he knows everything.

youtube.com/watch?v=SUWVYrpd-3g

This shifter though...

I can totally see how it can go into the wrong gear selection.