>no arguing about flaws
>talk about theories
>talk about who you wanna see rise to power
>talk about why Rickon didn't zig zag

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=szcviFDt9xM
youtube.com/watch?v=1k0YsrTBEYM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

My queen, whom I will see rise to the top.

Sansa is going to be the queen by the end, mark my words. I fucking hate Danerys so much.

HOLD THE DOOR!!!

Motivate!

This season has been very watchable
>but need more naked grillz

nobody will accept her because of her father,

Trips checked, also I wanna see Dany fall to the night king. She just needs to go.

I don't think she will be. I think Snow will be Mr iron throne. He always gets his way after a shit ton of struggle.

Or. You're right and snow kinda wonders around because he's happy with a "no killing everybody" type life

Seeing too many people bitching about the flaws in last night's battle.
>wum wum really should have had his bow

>nobody will accept her because of her father,
>implying the dragons weren't the sole reason the dynasty ruled in the 1st place.

You fucking fags and your goddamn incessant spoilers, all of you show watchers should just fuckin die. If a fan can't shut the fuck up about a spoiler for a show they enjoy (therefore other people COULD ALSO enjoy) for even a single fucking day they're the biggest most cancerous chud sucking peice of shit fan that's ever existed

what is hype may never die

I hope Dany and Yara engage in some serious cunt licking

When Daenarys comes to the front door of kings landing. Someone will set off all the wildfire her father left behind hiding in all of the sewers and shit under the city. Thus blaming her for the burning of kings landing, and making everyone in westeros hate her.

Don't click on a thread explaining what it's about if you don't want to know, fucking asshole

True
>is she digging for gold ?

Also why can't rickon zig zag?

I think, Sansa will be just like her mother but she'll stay with the tullies, Jon will be the new Ned Stark, deanerys will be the queen of the 7, everyone will fear the dragons but the (p)imp

>implying that three dragons can't be taken down by the combined armies of everyone
the sons of the harpy nearly killed one

Another episode down another unavoidable-death post-poned. I really wanted him to bang She-man before he bites it but that's looking more and more like King Slayer territory

I really like lannisters but this basic show will never allow them to win

1 young dragon in an Arena yes. Explain to me how a medieval society will ever manage to take them down now. This isn't the Hobbit.

Could see that. There was a lot of foreshadow last night in how she acted.

>going on Sup Forums without being completely up to date
>ever

Scared, worried, stupid, probs couldn't see too well behind him while running.

>plus it's a fucking TV show

youtube.com/watch?v=szcviFDt9xM
because he watched generation kill

What a fucktard

Rickon was such a stupid non character that somehow I was supposed to care about. I literally laughed when he got it.

Dany needs to fall off her fucking dragon from 500 feet in the air. I feel like Margery is going to pull some wicked shit on the high sparrow and Tommin is going to get raped to death or something. Once she's queen, Sansa will convince her to pledge her army to Jon's in order to fight the night king, at which time Dany will ride in and fuck up the United Westerosi Armies, and she'll piss off back to Essos with her tail between her legs when she realizes she can't beat the white walkers without Jon/Margery's armies that she just retardedly burned to the ground. And we'll still be expected to root for her.

That whole fucking joke scene between greyworm, the translator and the dwarf. My fucking god i thought it would never end.
Also snow isnt eddard stark's son.
You can tell how he talks (or avoids the questions about the mum).

Goddamn it

Yea, I thought for sure Ramsey was releasing the hounds! Then again they wouldnt have been hungry enough to eat his ass.

>1 young dragon
at that point it was fully grown.
>This isn't the Hobbit
which means that the entirety of the dragon can be pierced by arrows, spears, swords. if the people were to target the dragons, they would be taken down
the only time they did, the dragon nearly did

Keep in mind, him being alive is making a lot of fans happy. Tormund is fucking loved right now, especially because of Brianne, they might not kill him for awhile.

>THEMONIEZ

When the fuck is The Hound claiming Arya as his loli bride? I mean she's his counter, the eyebrow he lost to the fire.

>my dogs won't harm me

Fucking kek

So who is lord of winterfell now? Jon? Can sansa legitimise him?

The show got to big for his role to continue to see play.

He also got way too old.

Ned Stark seems pretty promising. Just got done with episode 2.

R+L=J

No sansa becomes the lady of winterfell. She needs to wed otherwise some one can contest her claim,.

Where did those dogs really go...

Noice

They need to get tormund giants-bane some big pussy.

I mean these are based off books right? Not to say the author wouldn't delay the death for the same reasons, but if his storyline's already set in stone, all they can do if fluff it a bit, right? I'm predicting a sacrificial death for either Brianne or Snow, followed by a hey-you're-dead-but-a-cool-guy-smooch from /probably/ Brianne

Haha

That's good old fashioned fun there.

When Daenerys Targaryen gets the throne, as she rightly will. The true ruler of the people, mother of dragons. The throne belongs to that tight body and curved ass.
Songs will be sung about that first plop, low and high borns will pay fortunes to sniff that throne after she's sat on it for the day.

Any fucking day though.

I thought either hounds, or he was waiting for snow to get close enough to fuck him up. But what really pissed me off

>fighting northerners who never seen a giant
>most don't even think they're real
>puts him in the front lines instead of hiding in the trees behind him using intimidation at the right time

Crows fucking suck at battle planning

But the show's writers have now passed where the books left off. They told G.R.R. Martin that they can't wait for him to finish the books, so they're doing their own thing. Kind of like Fullmetal Alchemist

And they did

wtf u cunt

fucking sad pathetic little man that u need to go on Sup Forums and spoil things

fuck off

That whole battle scene would have been over in minutes if that giant has something other then a dickie shield to swing at the shield wall

Jon has never commanded in a conventional battle and as a bastard I doubt he was ever taught.

Trips speaks truth

>at that point it was fully grown.
No he wasn't you dumb nigger.

>1:39
youtube.com/watch?v=1k0YsrTBEYM

Queen dragon tits needs to get raped to death by Drogon

yes jon will fuck sansa and make stark babies

Troll harder

>Dani's fat arms riding that dragon though

Does she not get paid enough to stay in shape?

You mispelled Targaryen

>ned dies
>king robert
>joffrey dies
>Rob dies
>Caitlin dies
>stannis dies

Fucking get out of this thread kiddo

They did a good job making the viewers fucking HATE this fUckInG prick.
Worse than someone who types like that.

Fucking littlefinger
That cunt was always looking for ways to become warden of the north, for some fucking reason.
He will probs try to marry Sansa.

>stannis

Literally who?

will cleganebowl happen since Tommen banned trials by combat?

>GoT TV Show
>no arguing about flaws
pick on, fam

Oh man, really now? That's fucking sketch. Wonder if this show's gonna turn into TWD, storyline fueled by merch and fan-favorites, i mean, if it hasn't already. When was that announced?

>tfw you will never have a foursome with dany, melissandre and margaery

Why live

>for some fucking reason
There is a prophecy about a girl with red hair

Littlefinger wanted to fulfill this prophecy with Catelyn, but now of course he's looking at Sansa

Where's that from?

>talk about why Rickon didn't zig zag

He had to die so Sansa and Jon have a reason to enter the crypt

Just seen too many threads today about that. I just wanted one without argue.
>there's enough already

Kinvara nude scenes when?

ew, Melissandre is a 400 year old crusty wench. No thanks.

Shit man, I am an ignorant cuck. What prophesy is this?

goodnight, sweet prince

Catelyn dies? Lady Stoneheart lives and will join the show next week in the final scene, mark my words.

We see a close up of a woman near Winterfell, looking at her home, the camera moves towards the back of her head and she turns around and we will see her once again. END of season 6.

Go on

mellisandre will revive him because he is the actual prince who has been promised

is that something stated in the show, the spacing between seasons practically demands a rewatch, because I forget details like this all the time

ew jews are gross
>Kinvara is a character in the sixth season.[1] She is played by (((Israeli))) actress Ania (((Bukstein))) [2][3]
>GTFO

Trips speak it.

I read some fan theory saying that azor ahai lost sword is in Leanna crypt. There was more too it all having to do with R+L=J

A lot of Jews are gross, but that one isn't. Go back to Sup Forums.

TWD
>Teenage White Dicks?

Fucking type what you wanna say, Walking Dead doesn't need an abbreviation jackass

Anyone who thinks this serie is worth watching should kill himself.

You knew exactly what he was talking about and still complained? Autism?

Nothing "needs" an abbreviation.

trips must be true

Dubs speak the truth

But I highly fucking doubt it
Beric is alive, so he didn't revive her, Thoros doesn't seem to be the one to revive her
I highly doubt that there's any hope for her anymore
She is scrapped of
We won't see her againmost likely

I mean I knew she was like that in the books. As far as I knew I figured they were leaving her out of show series.

what a fucking weird thing to get pissy about
take a vitamin, relax

my fan fiction
>want moar?

i feel you
but you can't deny that the TV show *BEGS* to be disliked

so disrespectful to book-cucks like me who gave HBO billions of dollars in free marketing with word of mouth and recommendation

i just wanna tell Dumb&Dumber
>the nerds remember

Interesting.

How is she resureected?

that's the maze runner guy

>tfw you slowly begin to realise that Stannis really isn't coming back

From dog shit?