Could someone fucking explain it to me?

Could someone fucking explain it to me?

Like when do women stop fucking around? Are some women born to be like that forever? It seems to be so, because I've met 40+ year olds who are still slutting around and lying in the same way that 20 year olds do. How the fuck do you spot the women who are like this?? I don't feel the need to have to go on a goddamn date with someone just to find out in the first few seconds that the woman I'm sitting in front of is another goddamn shitstain.

Make sure you're a man enough to make them want to stay with you. If you get cheated on so much you're a pussy.

So what, if I'm mature and have muscles then the woman will stop fliting with guys in front of me? Then what, is she just gonna flirt when I'm not around?

>blaming the man for womans personality
good goy

yeah OP, women are basically self centered and machievellian 4 year olds, there's no cure for them

Not all women are whores but they've been brainwashed to believe they have to fuck early to continue dating a dude. Also women like to fuck so there's that.

The man has his responsibilities but you see those girls with blue hair and chokers and stuf.. they have real mental illnesses m8

That's not what it's about. It's not just about muscles and appearance, it's about making sure they feel secure. Women think differently. If you don't make them feel a certain way long term, even if this woman loves you, it's likely she'll eventually find what she needs in someone else.

Also there is a strong correlation between things like dreadlocks and buying into the whole "free the nipple" agenda..

redpill fam - save yourself some time/money/trouble

Men and Women are exactly the same, men just internalize and women externalize. Then the men try and compete physically with their bodies and money while women compete with their bodies and gossip.

Men are whores, women are whores. There are the occasional monogamists but I've generally found they're the most immature of the lot. Tying someone down for life is an insane idea. Just be free for fucks sake and stop blaming your lack of getting laid on women. Be confident, chances are high that her vagina looks like a roast beef sandwich so she's probably just as insecure as you are.

Well I understand your whole "feeling secure" thing, like I feel as if I haven't done that for my girlfriends in the past, mostly because they seem to be completely out of control sexually.

I take it, if I really do give all my commitment and heart to a woman.. will she really stop

>they have real mental illnesses
i think it's just being a woman, its true that they'll play nicer with a man of higher status but you can be rich and confident and all that and they might still cheat on you because it's a risk and exciting to them and they get off on doing things like that.

>ITT virgins

Homeboys right, chicks these days are brainwashed to feel entitled to everything and made to feel superior over everything they come into contact with, not all girls are evil fucking succubus....yet
You gotta let the woman know right from the get go you ain't taking no shit... Girls like a dude to be a man and tell them what the fuck to do... It essentially goes against everything we are told as we grow up... Woman are fuckibg bitches and dudes are assholes... Pick one

Just give up, you're obviously gay. I mean, look at you. Everyone already knows OP is a fag.

>Tying someone down for life is an insane idea. Just be free for fucks sake and stop blaming your lack of getting laid on women.
Tying someone down is built into tradition because it provides the smoothest method of living when the entire society is concerned. If you have swingers everywhere then you have a country that does not work properly.

>You gotta let the woman know right from the get go you ain't taking no shit...
>from the get go

you can beat off to every shit she takes but she aint ever gonna get past a biological urge

In women's hands, you're just dun goofed.

I used to date this chick with 2 kids, 37 years, old waiting tables, started talking marriage after 6 months. She said she was in love with me and wanted to move in and when I told her I wasnt marrying her she flew off the handle and stopped talking to me. She does this. Dates a guy, claims to love him, then he breaks up with her (because she's crazy) and moves on to the next guy. She's looking for someone to take care of her and her bad ass kids. Women are crazy. They're not hard to spot.

ahh that tasty but bitter pill

AYY!!!!!!!!!!!! i am proud of you sun good going mate

Lol took me a second to get it... Ducking hilarious m8... But really.. The reason chicks go for assholes is cause assholes exude confidence... Nobody likes someone who's insecure... Unless that's your kink or whatever

>Are some woman born to be like that?

I think so yeah.

It's not our situations or choices and beliefs which define who we are. Merely our nature. We can't change of us any more than we can change ourselves.

it wouldn't really make sense if it was easy

Gay ass boy.
Men fuck any time they can.