Help

Help

calvicie

I need somebody

There is no help, nothing will work so save your money, time, and sanity.

Get a short buzz to see how you look.

HELP!

In internet it says that I need to consume more protein. I want to believe that but Im afraid i will end up bald and fat

Rub some bacon on it

Just bic it. Dont deny it you'll look older and weak. My head is huge and misshapen but i still bic it. Dont give a shit and women like it. Especially if you can grow facial hair.

We're fucked dude. Just accept it and shave whenever it looks bad.

1. Go to Home Depot
2. Get a can of Krylon, black
3. Apply liberally to affected areas
4. Leave store, if LP detains you, say, no, this is my natural hair

>Just bic it
Using a Sharpie would probably be faster.

the cure for baldness is to shave it and lift. get to it faggot it's a long journey. and don't wear a fucking ball cap either people ALWAYS recognize it for insecurity. bald and insecure or muscular bald and confident. pick one and only. you're already insecure about it or you wouldn't be asking strangers. lift and shave or give up

pic related

Welcome to balding life. The next years will be filled with lowering self esteem and you'll find yourself unconsciously looking around rooms of men to see all of their mansexy hairstyles. Throughout the years, you'll develop the skill to not give a fuck about appearances, and that's prob better than being a Justin Bieber piece of shit who has hair and a humongous emo and no wee wee.

Don't worry user. It's lucky it's at the back of your head.

I'm 27 and nearly bald at the front. No amount of regrow will do.

Have guys cum on your hair

you can't fight genetics.
i was balding with 16.

lots and lots of biotin

>with 16

own the baldness and hit the fucking gym or kys

I have really curly hair that grows vertically. When I was younger I wished for long straight hair like a rocker, mine always resembled a bush. Now that I'm older you cant see the thinning part on top.

so, you could go to like hair club for men and they give you a 75 dollar perm. Or go a hair stylist probably charge 30 dollars

Not just anybody