>she still really likes me
>pretty much to the point of obsession
>me still a virgin
>she's the only girl that I can talk into fucking me
>explicitly told her many times that I do not want a committed relationship
>back to yesterday
>talk on the phone
>most of the conversation is somewhat sexual
>reiterate my wish to not be in a committed relationship but also add that I'll still fuck
>she doesn't really respond
>text back and forth
>start out flirty
>compliment her
>starts getting sexual
>sends me sexual pics that she drew
>says we should hang out
>asks what day
>"so what do you wanna do?"
>basically say sex
>doesn't respond for 8 minutes and wishes me a good night
>not sure what to make of this
>not sure if she's thinking I want a legit relationship with her despite telling I don't.
>not sure if she thinks I'm a shitty person for this
>not sure if I came on too strong and fucked up

So Sup Forums. Did I?

Should also add that it was about 15 after 3 AM when she sent the last text.

She probably has a better sex partner than you

>>Drop your shitty life and join the imperial Guard

sounds like you're both 12

roll

rollo

Power rangers thread

This all hinges on just two questions, OP.

How old are you both?
Are you fat?

Early 20s
Her yes. Me no.

Hah. I knew she was a fatty.
If you're in your 20s then it's a crapshoot. You're not in the forever alone mode but feel like it. If you do this realize that it is just a fuck. You probably came on too strong yeah, but she's a thirsty fat girl...she's gonna say yes probably anyways. Just say you're gonna hang out and let it go from there. A movie alone followed by privacy in somebody's house ought to do it. Wrap your shit and go in, brother.

Also, after this your confidence is gonna skyrocket. Even though it'll be your first time and it'll be awkward and weird I guarantee that after this first, it won't be the last.

Yeah I've gotta make it absolutely clear that this is purely for fucking and not some hint at a relationship.

You blew it autismo. You can probably still hook her but you need to stop the "hurr durr I dun wan relation" bullshit. Women are wired to want relationships. Let her believe it's going to be a magical fairy tale. It's her fault if she gets hurt.

If he wants to fuck her she can probably suck him into one.

do you work with her? or same social groups?

plz

Social group. Kinda. Met her at an anime convention.

then just fuck her. let her think whatever. just don't send her stupid texts. I did this with tons of girls. they didn't know my life. just hooked up at a job site. got her number and fucked her everyday. the more desperate they are for a relationship the more you can get away with. just always wear a helmet before storming the trenches. or deal with hell for 18 years like me and my dumb ass

Oh trust me. I'm not gonna fuck with that.

> anime convention

she has a dick bro