Explain this one /b

Explain this one /b

This thread didn't work the first time. Probably won't work the second.

It's a zoo

ill bite you fucking racist dipshit.

it's 3 generations of a family that appears to love each other. great post. die in a fire.

3 generations of degenerate sub human filthy ghetto niggers

all i see is OP being to stupid to save a fucking picture and/or cut it out with motherfucking MSPaint b4 uploading it

Exactly what I thought

those are real human beings... white families don't have that kind of love.. they send their loved ones out in the world to carry about their white colonialsm... the problem is that shit is over.

Kek

Their wealth is abundant only because the elders stuck around to embed the knowledge of better thievery and ghetto his rear deeds unto their youth, thus making the niggest of niggery niggers to ever inhabit "da hood"...

Spotted the nig

OP here, that's exactly what happened

looks like dad, son and grandson to me. what's your problem?

Have you ever considered that those two adult silverbacks fuck each other and that is their adopted son? Niggers are faggots too user.

Cleaning up chicken grease Hoover style.

niggers

The fact that their not cucking OP's wife I'm guessing? OP is a strange man of mystical power to find a nego make that stuck with its youth after mating, 2 in fact. Very rare find OP. Send your find to national geographic fast before some one else does.

That's cute and all but no lives matter you filthy darky

Some sociology major with their eye on a future job as a civil engineer posed a photograph with three random niggers of various ages 'cause she thought it'd make a good photo for her senior thesis on how niggers are better than whites?

Ahh the rare forehead vampire blood ceremony. That older lady is the head vampire (no pun intended) her name is nosefartu, the main in the middle attack is called roger and the oldest little one at the bottom is master roshi.

I hope everyone had a happy father's day. These folks sure did.

They're all meeting each other for the first time.

Post-rape celebration? Their appeals were successful? BOGO day at Popeye's?

They're kissing their son for father's day

I don't know what's more disgusting. Niggers, or copying from red dit...

Shame on you OP. Fuck off back to led dit.

how bout you get the fuck off reddit
>Implying I've been of reddit too

FUCKIN NIGGGGER ALEX FUCKIN NIGGGGER ALEX FUCKIN NIGGGGER ALEX FUCKIN NIGGGGER ALEX FUCKIN NIGGGGER ALEX FUCKIN NIGGGGER ALEX FUCKIN NIGGGGER ALEX FUCKIN NIGGGGER ALEX FUCKIN NIGGGGER ALEX FUCKIN NIGGGGER ALEX FUCKIN NIGGGGER ALEX FUCKIN NIGGGGER ALEX FUCKIN NIGGGGER ALEX FUCKIN NIGGGGER ALEX FUCKIN NIGGGGER ALEX FUCKIN NIGGGGER ALEX FUCKIN NIGGGGER ALEX FUCKIN NIGGGGER ALEX FUCKIN NIGGGGER ALEX FUCKIN NIGGGGER ALEX FUCKIN NIGGGGER ALEX FUCKIN NIGGGGER ALEX FUCKIN NIGGGGER ALEX FUCKIN NIGGGGER ALEX FUCKIN NIGGGGER ALEX FUCKIN NIGGGGER ALEX FUCKIN NIGGGGER ALEX FUCKIN NIGGGGER ALEX FUCKIN NIGGGGER ALEX FUCKIN NIGGGGER ALEX

What's a read it

If you found that funny then you should seriously consider killing yourself. You racist degenerate. Your racism has gone so deep it's pervaded you ability to distinguish good quality humour from cancerous humour. Just end it you fuckin piece of trash. I don't mind racist comedy, insofar as the joke is well thought out. But this shit is pathetic