My mom pic related is dating a younger male model. Objectively does it make sense?

My mom pic related is dating a younger male model. Objectively does it make sense?

I need to see more pics of mom to answer objectively, preferably nudes.

She wants to feel young again. In return, that guy is getting some seasoned pussy.

Objectively, dicks will be diamonds.

objectively? it makes sense on any level.
you mom is bangin

ie.... MOAR

keep going, i am lizarding this bread

i'm not sure, user! film them in the act, post the vid here and we'll explain it to you in every level where it does and doesn't make sense.

why haven't you fucked your mom yet OP? what's your excuse?

Does WHAT about it make sense, faggot? Are you an idiot or just in denial? Your mom likes to fuck younger guys. Deal with it.

user you're very lucky to have such a hot mommy, make the most of it by doing pic related

he's gotta be impotent. only possible excuse.

only way of dealing with it properly is by sandwichin her alongside the other fella

This is the question of the thread.
OP....what are you doing? Genetics are in their prime here. Keep it in the family.

fuck yeah

This is him

Made-up bullshit thread.

Is the male mode younger than you? Soon you'll be calling him daddy

Kek your mom knows how to pick them.

Stop posting her pics confirms the theory of impotence

If she wants to date him, it makes perfect sense. I can see where you would be upset, where she is getting younger action, and you hang out on Sup Forums.

You're gonna be up all night listening to your mother scream.
On a good note, he will probably bust in 4 minutes or less.
You have a handsome stepfather, OP.

>male model
thats a fuckboy fampai

>objectively

Stop using unnecessary words to try and sound brainy. Two attractive people are attracted to each other. What DOESN'T make sense about it?

Just remember that its not gay to suck his cock if its covered with mommys juices

ofc, if i was him i would take a sexy milf anyday over a slutty teen

Kek

Itt op is just angry he hasn't been getting his tendies on schedule

I cant believe someone can be as much of a fag as to make a thread like this and not picdump the shit out of that MILF

Be a Sup Forumsro, OP

>male model

He has a dick, it's not like he could have been a female model (funny how you never hear that one, isn't it?)

Why do people do this? It's stupid.

>male engineer
>male line cook
>male accountant

You don't specify gender for those jobs so why do you do it for modeling? I'm looking for an actual reason.

keep going, your mom is very hot

fifty bucks says this guy works as a nurse

kill ur whore mother b4 u hear her jumping on his gay dick

Nope but I've always wondered that about nurses too. It has nothing to do with gender identity bullshit it just bothers me when people do things that are completely unnecessary. This is why I asked the reason, maybe there is some logic that I've missed out on.

how old is your mom?

it's not very logical, but useful. cause they're professions people will fairly assume it's a woman so it's used to make that part clearer.
plus, in some cases, as in nurse, the word is originally from languages where nouns have gender, so it is in itself a female word. in this case from latin nutrix.

I would guess she is 42
Not op btw

I'll give you the nurse one, if that's true about the word, but it still makes no sense with models.

>Meet my friend Steve, he is a male model.

It's already been established that he is male when you said his name was Steve and used the pronoun "he." Adding "male" to it is redundant at this point.

Actually that works for nurse too. If I say "meet my friend Steve, he's a nurse" it's not as if someone is going to be standing there thinking "hmmm I wonder if this Steve person who user just called he is a guy or a girl? I mean, he said he was a nurse but he didn't specify"

Tldr I hate redundancy