What is your dream car, Sup Forums?

What is your dream car, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

jalopnik.com/382006/268-mph-mercedes-lotec-c1000-found-hiding-in-north-carolina-dealership
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Mach 1

OR charger

oh no no no for me it has to be the challenger hellcat

Fucking nerd

Some semi-recent Toyota Crown from Japan would be damn nice.

No normal version
Feels bad man

you guys are a bunch of fags

I'm lucky, I own my dream car. Lots of little things I gotta do to it but I'm happy with it. Big single turbo 3 rotor swap plans in the making

Your taste is incredibly basic.

is that supposed to be news this is Sup Forums

1996 Dodge Viper. Used to play a lot of GTA 3 on my iPad and the Banshee was my favourite car, still is in the newer GTA games. Dodge Viper is the car it's based off of.

too much complexity leads to less interest over time. I can look at that car for 30 years and still love it. it's like water, always great.

>dream car
One that gets great mileage and has wonderful quality of life features.
I'm not some fag who jizzes over a particular make n model, I prefer practicality

E55 AMG

Homo

Dodge viper acr

>Gta 3 on iPad
Underage b&

Skyline R33 GT-R. Preferably the Midnight purple edition.

Hey some people have a family. 4 doors hellcat

why the fuck would you swap a 3 rotor in it, you literally loose all benefits of having an rx7 like the 50/50 weight distribution. May as well just get a cosmo if you want 3 rotors

well wrong image buy you get the idea

Geff

fuck off and die asshole
go shitpost in some fur or trap thread
some people still have dreams of owning something they have liked since childhood

min neger

AA63 carina GT-TR

kek
nice
>if only

Porsche Singer

asshole

It's not like a 3 rotor weighs a fuckload more?? Plus that's like saying why have a v8 when you could have a 4 banger? A Cosmo is a fucking boat of a car though. Looks and styling of the rx7 plus 600whp with a big single 3 rotor. If I need the perfect weight distribution I can use weight ballasts.

go away you australian fucker

Been hooked since I watched Italian Job as a kid

So you like australian cars?

lp500 white

Me and my older brother are trying to get a miata just to fuck around with and have fun.

Yes I lack imagination

Do you have like a YouTube channel I would love to see updates on your car

One of my dream cars too. Nice taste user

This.

First day?

I don't sorry. Might make one soon. Email me and I'll let you know if I do. [email protected]

+rep

Bmw MHX5 750

I would probably swap out one of the headlights to make a turbo hood exhaust that would make it look sick asf

Mitsubishi Lancer Evo X

Quite achievable with a stable job...maybe one day

the only good thing to never come from afrika

G60 Limited Edition

top of the cocks

it still has 5 seats if you need more get an suv
or a minivan

This

you basically have to rebuild the whole front end of the car, new bonnet, manifolds, ecu, engine mounts. etc

Mercedes, lotec c1000 mod

>rally car
>with stancefaggotry
get the fuck out

What a horrible looking benz.

this

Hey, Evo's is fucking nice. You get the fuck out.

No you don't...if you get a long block assembly it comes with all accessories, I already have a standalone ecu. All I need is a turbo, turbo manifold, engine harness, and motor mounts. Everything is a direct fit.

Looks Cool

Well, show me a good looking one in your opinion, user. In mine that lotec is a sexy beast

2008 c63 amg black series

The Mercedes benz C63 AMG black series.

hey, i was about to post that.

well, we are much different. That looks average for me...I prefer these futuristic, aircraft-kinda designs

What about the CLK GTR?

Rx7 is a fucking beast. Love that car.

Kek, hive mind

kek

Well thats kinda OK, but I prefer the Lotec mod anyway :3

People have different tastes. And in my opinion i think that benz is awful. But, hey i respect your choice of cars.

checked, top dolf
also we share this viewpoint

Just got 'em on the M3.

I ordered 295s but 285s look good.

Mounted on fresh OEM ZCP's.

Anyway, if you are interested in the technical details, checks this:
jalopnik.com/382006/268-mph-mercedes-lotec-c1000-found-hiding-in-north-carolina-dealership

>jalopnik
no thanks

the C1000 was a one-of-a-kind. Power in this mid-90's beast came from a 5.6-liter Mercedes V8 that was force-fed by twin turbochargers, resulting in about 1000 HP and 723 lb-ft of torque. Thanks to carbon fiber and aerospace whatnot, the whole car only weighs about 2380 lbs.
How fast? 268 MPH. If that's true, the Lotec is faster than even the mighty Bugatti Veyron. So what is a beast like this doing in North Carolina?