Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fAADWfJO2qM
youtube.com/watch?v=mCgVCV8pCbQ
youtube.com/watch?v=k1Z9UspUHqg
youtube.com/watch?v=8rqI8xwXVac
youtube.com/watch?v=X0drRY2Howg
youtube.com/watch?v=aq6CclLfQmU
youtu.be/1Y5BiSLECSk?t=21s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federated_States_of_Micronesia_national_under-23_football_team
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federated_States_of_Micronesia_national_football_team
youtube.com/watch?v=NCTdUXNeamI
youtube.com/watch?v=yJrGIzFpTcA
youtu.be/XZ7rXwLBapg
youtube.com/watch?v=quQODOvrWMs
youtube.com/watch?v=j91UC7sw1QA
youtube.com/watch?v=77L3gNDCUnw
youtube.com/watch?v=5I7_FujSqfQ
youtube.com/watch?v=WqFj-61IEAo
youtube.com/watch?v=ZHkABO0VwCg
youtube.com/watch?v=V2Nnc_itdEc
youtube.com/watch?v=lK22F4DGAL8
youtube.com/watch?v=-QPB9NBUG2g
youtube.com/watch?v=oYTp7IbZ2uY
youtube.com/watch?v=GRB2QTP8DpU
youtube.com/watch?v=ONGYoUY6UhI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=fAADWfJO2qM

lol

MY EYES

HAVE SEEN THE GLORY OF THE AMERICAN WALL STOPING THE BEANERS FROM ENTERING

WE WASHED OUR HAND WITH GYPSY BLOOD AND ALL THE MONGRELS TOO

enjoy ur bean and cheese kukboy

youtube.com/watch?v=mCgVCV8pCbQ
Classic

Wtf is wrong with these people? It's not just one person. It's an entire boat of people perfectly synchronically being retarded. Times two.

How is this even possible? How is not even one person on one of those boats saying "hey what the fuck are you guys doing"? My brain just can't process this video.

Holy shit, I hadn't even finished the video. It's not even times two, it's like times 8. What a bunch of retards.

youtube.com/watch?v=k1Z9UspUHqg
saw this live on tv, will never forget

This is possibly the worst fuck-up caught on film. Mostly because they just keep fucking up

They just keep fucking up

>you're ruining it for everyone!

Everytime.

Anything that tiki has ever posted in /mlb/ or /nfl/

Slow and steady wins the race

>Girls between the age of 14-18

Almost certainly they're not thinking about the actual situation at hand, instead they're in panic mode thinking how this will affect their reputation among their girlfriends and other crap

How can you fuck up so much? How? It's fucking rowing. You can't fuck up this badly. I trained this shit in high school. You put 8 total amateurs in a boat, they won't fuck up this badly.

You should watch his entire run that Olympics. He got lucky in all rounds, not just the last. Absolute madman.

youtube.com/watch?v=8rqI8xwXVac

Best moment I've ever seen in an Olympic Games

youtube.com/watch?v=X0drRY2Howg

>Girls between the age of 14-18
Perfect age desu

Greatest football team ever, 114/3 never forget

youtube.com/watch?v=aq6CclLfQmU

>black people swimming

I kid that was actually kind of touching

youtu.be/1Y5BiSLECSk?t=21s

>even the voice acting in the commercial is a fuck up

Wow 11/10

my sides

How the fuck does this happen? Were there kids out there or some shit?

Well, yes I guess, all teams were U23, trying to qualify for olympic football.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federated_States_of_Micronesia_national_under-23_football_team

>Biggest win
>None

>Immediately following this loss the Tahitian team performed a post-match haka towards their opponents, causing them additional embarrassment.[18]

lel

You know, saying Sup Forums fuckups isn't the same as saying sport fuckups, this has nothing to do with Sup Forums

Micronesia BTFO

>With Micronesia having lost so heavily in their opening games, Vanuatu were faced with the seemingly difficult task of having to score a minimum of thirty goals in order to stand a chance of progressing to the next round of competition.[29] However, the team, ranked 200 in the world at the time,[29] found themselves 24–0 ahead at half time having scored three more goals by that stage than Fiji had managed in their game.[29]

I seriously can't even contain these keks.

>wow
>yeah

Their senior team is also a meme, but at least they won against Guam

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federated_States_of_Micronesia_national_football_team

The crying and shaking of the hands always gets me

Instead of just rowing out of the way they just breakdown and give up

Women

youtube.com/watch?v=NCTdUXNeamI

youtube.com/watch?v=yJrGIzFpTcA
Sorry Colombia but this was fucking insane

youtu.be/XZ7rXwLBapg

>Now I'm convinced he died

>white girls

>tfw you can't finish 100m swim with 15 minutes

>4 years
>11 months

We need to send him a care package

>Dear Spartans, I can't believe how fast things move on the outside. I saw a tranny once when I was a kid, but now they're everywhere. The world went and got itself in a bop. The parole board got me into this halfway house called "Reddit" and a job bagging groceries at Publix. It's hard work and I try to keep up, but my bald scalp hurts most of the time. I don't think the moderator likes me very much. Sometimes after work, I go to the park and feed the trolls. I keep thinking moot might just show up and say hello, but he never does. I hope wherever he is, he's doin' okay and makin' new friends. I have trouble sleeping at night. I have bad dreams of the Rays failing. I wake up scared. Sometimes it takes me a while to remember where I am. Maybe I should get on my laptop and make threats on Sup Forums again so they send me home. I could post cp while I was at it, sort of like a bonus. I guess I'm too old for that sort of nonsense anymore. I don't like it here. I'm tired of being afraid all the time. I've decided not to stay. I doubt they'll kick up any fuss. Not for an old tripfag like me. P.S. Tell the janitor I'm sorry I shitposted on Sup Forums. No hard feelings.

Best pootube comment EVER

See what happens when you skip rehearsal?

WON'T GET ANY SERIOUS PAROL FOR AT LEAST HOW LONG?

>dat airhorn

couple years

Jesus, rip what's left of his hairline by then.

>that based guy near the end
>I hope you got this...you got it all? ahaha

>23 years old

Get me EVERY TIME

Looks like he is pushing 50

THE TRAMPOLINE AT THE ZOO

Know your place tripcuck.

Memes went so far

It's fucking rowing, why are they care so much? Berating a couple of white teenage girls isn't gonna make them do anything any faster. Even if was all warranted

>"it's okay girls"
>TOOT

Always nice to lel at this video once in a while

The saddest silver medal

youtube.com/watch?v=quQODOvrWMs

youtube.com/watch?v=j91UC7sw1QA

>Oh no, again!

Literally tribal tier fútbol

>wow
>yeah

>saddest
>completely pedantic trick is what makes her fall off
deserved it, she should've acted less like a child and she would've nailed gold no problem.

>women

youtube.com/watch?v=77L3gNDCUnw

>CFL team loses championship on too many men penalty

youtube.com/watch?v=5I7_FujSqfQ

the white girls are so cute, I love the weird way they move

youtube.com/watch?v=WqFj-61IEAo

The stereotype of assmad parents screaming at the failures of their children on the ball field holds true.

Do all Americans sound like Family guy characters?

I feel like half of my brain just died after watching this

Outta the way, king fuckup coming through. The mother of all meltdowns, comebacks, telecasts, and chokes.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZHkABO0VwCg

youtube.com/watch?v=V2Nnc_itdEc

Everyone remembers the Jordan shot, but Fred Brown literally giving the championship away when he passed it to Worthy is a massive Fuck up.

youtube.com/watch?v=lK22F4DGAL8

this guy is fucking delusional

>gets nearly 5 years for shitposting
>literal rapists getting only probation

kek

They should have done another onside

That has to be an organizers problem. They probably created a really stupid circuit for that to happen.

did they murdered him afterwards?

I love how the guy who fucked up 2nd and 3rd onside recoveries for John Tyler is the same guy who scores the game winning touchdown.

If they played England, England would win 5-1 but it would be 2-1 at halftime.

youtube.com/watch?v=-QPB9NBUG2g

>NOT THAT WAY!

My sides.

youtube.com/watch?v=oYTp7IbZ2uY

a classic
youtube.com/watch?v=GRB2QTP8DpU

amazing

wtf where the bikes underpowered?

>I was only pretending!!

This guy definately got raped the first day he showed up.

Holy shit that's the exact face I picture for idiots on /r9k/ and Sup Forums. Are we like that? Am I like that for lurking Sup Forums? For fucks sake

this 2bh

They shaved his head at intake. He looks like a neonazi now.

Fuck, I was in Sydney at this event. Couldn't stop laughing.

He Sup Forums now

>that's the face of your average american teenager

jesuschrist america what happened?

Micronesia is really not much of a soccer nation. There are only two permanent pitches in the entire country, both of them on the same island. The national team has only played seven games in history, in 1999 and 2003, most recently at the South Pacific Games where they scored no goals and conceded 52.

To foster development and make soccer a permanent sport on Micronesia, an Australian guy gathered eighteen young adults (one of them was 26 for some reason) to form an Olympic qualifying squad.

Micronesia is made up of four main islands and they are really fucking far apart, so the full squad couldn't train together. They had to be funded just to train in Guam and even had to get their away kit from them.

Anyway, since they'd never had any real practice matches and hadn't trained together in forever (they had actually never played on a full sized pitch), they were absolutely fucking terrible. Ended up conceding 114 goals in only 3 games. And they're allowed to compete in the next tournament.

he won three fucking consecutive rounds like that

youtube.com/watch?v=ONGYoUY6UhI

HOLY SHIT
too much cocaine I guess

mfw when I move to Micronesia and become the greatest footballer in the nation's history, simply because I know how to mark.

was about tp post this