Ask a guy who works at an Adult Video Store anything

Ask a guy who works at an Adult Video Store anything

How's life in the 90's treating you?

Why didn't you post this on reddit you fatshit

is there a place where customers jerk off, and if so, do you have to mop?

do ouy ever go to thre bethroom xDDD

Ha !!

Yup and no, i work front sek

sell these dubs to those fats who shop there

Front Desk

are there gloryholes? do women ever go back there? do you? how do you feel knowing anonymous men are giving each other head a few feet from where you're sitting? and finally, is there a vibrating butt plug you would recomment?

You'd be surprised how many people still go

Yes we have 3 of them, Yes women go, I don't , I got no problem with what adults do back there, i just take their money

Do you have hookers coming in to blow/fuck in the booths? Is it mainly dudes on dudes in the booths? (I'm guessing it is).
I've never been to an adult video store but always see ads on craigslist about meeting at various places so was curious. There are a lot of them in this area and I believe they all have various reputations but that's all from reading, no actual experience. I find it fascinating and kind of exciting tho in a weird dirty way.

BUttplug, Not really sure i don't use them

How fat are you?

Weve had hookers come in, customers complain, we kick them out

Do you recognize people on the street later?

Pretty good shape actually, you watch to many movies

Yup sure have

This

Do you point and laugh at them when you see them in public?

Do most of your customers act awkard as fuck when they buy adult videos off you and or if they give eye contact or not or is everyone chill as fuck and you get regular customers to the point where you even remember their names and know what sort of shit they are into?

Never...

I have lots of regulars, and yes some people act a bit nervous, specially the womenfolk

Do they look at you with a look of shame on there face?

"what sort of shit they are into?"

Nope, usually just a knowing grin

Does it bother you that there are no windows?
Also, is that for customers' feelings of privacy or would people actually stand outside the windows and stare inside, if you know?

I'm very discrete, I would'nt have my job if they complained to my manager

Doesn't bother me at, and yup, it's for discretion

It's bad enough you can see their cars from the street, let alone windows

how often is there a chick going into the back? Theres a place with gloryholes near me and I've went back a few times but it was always all dudes never saw a female go back there

>Yes women go
Seriously? What kind of woman? Not pretty ones, right?

They don't go in by themselves really, usaully go in as a couple, but weve had singles go in, and you never know when they are going to show up

You'd be surprised user how many pretty females go in

You should set up a twitter or something. I dont pay to go back anymore because I've conceded that theres a 1% chance of me being there at the right time. I have seen on craigslist once somebody posted they were gonna be there with their girl at a certain time. Unfortunately I wasnt free. I imagine there were probably like 30 guys there that night though because they advertised

Any crazy stories?

OP if you ever received a call from an Indian man asking about riding crops and the predator fleshlight which escalated into asking too many personal questions about your sex life and talking about the ultimate sin would be to fuck a cow while eating bbq ... I'm sorry, it was a bad year and I had been drinking a lot.

reminds me of this way back when

>working in movie rental store (just a neighborhood place)
>woman comes in. typical soccer mom
>looks embarrassed
>asks if I could pick out a movie for her
>ask her what kind, she tells me something sexually wild so she can get her husband in the mood
>she's blushing
>tell her I'll be right back
>go into curtained-off area (so kids can's see the movies in there)
>pick one out. it was called "Deliveries in the Rear" [remember, this was the early 80's and anal sex was pretty much the wildest thing you could get]
>give it to her, she pays and leaves
>next night working there guy comes in and starts screaming asking who the fuck gave his wife this "filthy piece of shit"
>slams the tape on the counter and the case cracks open
>he storms out
>I'm guessing she didn't get laid that night

haha sure they got divorced soon