Hello Sup Forums

Hello Sup Forums
I have a big beta problem and I really need help from some alpha faggots.
Short back story:
>I met this girl
>got along very well
>found out she tried commiting suicide twice
>failed.jpg, but fucked her legs badly
>liked her anyway
>Time goes by and we became fuck buddies
>I started to like her more and more but don't tell her
>Things looking great when suddenly she decides to dump me
>REKT.webm
>Tell her the truth and she says she didn't know and all that other bullshit (i did give her clear signs like holding her hand, took her to dinner, kissed her on her stupid forehead etc.)
>She went on 1 date and just decided that guy was perfect for her
>I got pissed of and ended contact cuz it hurt me too much
>Sometime later we get back in contact and become "friends"
>She then gets dumped by her boyfriend who she left me for and calls me in the middle of night
>Laugh my ass of then help her... don't usually do that but she's suicidal keep that in mind
>We then go out and she starts with all that bullshit how good it was with me
>Wants to fuck again but i reject her
Now we are friends but i still have feelings for her. She does not feel anything and she doesn't give a fuck about me. I feel like a bitch because i was there for her when she got dumped....
What's the best thing to do now? How to make her chase me again?

Dude, you don't need that kind of mess in your life. Leave it alone and find a semi normal chick. Besides another guy will come along that she fancies more than you and she will leave you again.

holy shit youre a fucking retard

Pretend to be her protector friend, get more and more contact and start again as fuckbuddys
TLDR; start all the way again as u did in the beggining

Thanks user. I just can't get her of my mind.

Well, she'll probably commit suicide anyway, considering that she's probably not just mentally ill but relationshipwise a damn psycho aswell, dump her.

Yeah i know...this is the first time i did something so fucking retarded...

Alpha's don't have these issues. They would never settle for a suicidal woman, who plans on throwing them on the back burner when something better comes along.

Only another Beta can help you squirm your way back into a miserable fucked up relationship.

She's doesn't even have nice body... okay she has big boobs but there are scars every where... It's just i can't fucking forget her eyes... They haunt me

i know... i'm a fucking faggot and it's pissing me off...

u probably dont know how alpha works, they would fuck that women if she is attractive no matter what cause they dont care about the human being she is they only go for their own belongings

Well you sound young by the way you describe things. If you are then you should realize there is more than enough time to turn your life around one step at a time. Don't let some scatter brained woman control your thoughts and goals for the future.

That's also true... i did have quite a few fuck buddies but never got attracted.Since i'm an idiot, out of all the girls i get attracted to retarded girl.. gg

Yeah i'm 21...i've never had experience with mentally ill girl

Fucking any girl that comes along is not Alpha. It's being an idiot with low standards that wastes their time on nonsense.

Everyone told me i'm an idiot. Thanks for confirming Sup Forums! Will try my best to stay away from her.

Good choice! Was a chapter of your life, time to start the next!

>>found out she tried commiting suicide twice
this is where you should have bailed, you fucking beta cucklord

yeah true... well we can't control who we fall in love with

She sounds terrible bro.
Move on, find a sane girl.

Thanks user!