Personal 10/10 Thread

Just your personal 10/10 album.

any genre

These threads are usually fun

I love this record

there's more respect here, which is nice

good taste m8, I have that on vinyl. Want to get Zen Arcade someday

I agree, usually the annoying memester shitposters don't come in here, it's refreshing. Love that album by the way, Lady Brown is a beautiful song. I prefer Modal Soul but there's no disputing both are some of the most blissful hip hop music out there

whoops forgot image

I'll rate some stuff once the thread picks up for discussion's sake. Whoever else would like to feel free

That feel when you agree with a tripfriend

Agreed, Modal Soul is just as great imo. Nice taste on 10's btw

you'd have to be pretty fucked in the head not to think What's Going On is a 10. Glad you aren't fucked in the head user!

pic related's an EP but fuck it, it's the greatest EP ever made

this

Love those.

Not 10/10 for me, but really great indeed.

Thank you /moo/ for helping me to discover this musical godsend.

ya I could respect someone preferring either one. Also I still have wet dreams thinking about if the Luv Sic hexalogy had been released at once as a studio album. Part 5 is one of maybe 50 songs that has ever brought me to tears purely from the music

I just love this shit

1000/10

Ed haynes sings ed haynes, incredibly rare signed album

these are good

Although Peagent Material is also amazing.

this and

Listen to this album. It will change your life.

What album

Naw this is objectively a 10/10

as well as this

>Filler: the Album

What's the filler?

Can't wait for winter to come so that I can listen to this on my turntable

i still cant get into this and i hate myself for it

im lucky it clicked my first listen. maybe because i had already listened to c4c and run the jewels

8/10
6, love Land and Sea tho

are you the same guy I talked to about Joel last time?
8.5, listened to this today actually
5, one of the most overrated albums of all time imo. The songwriting's lackluster on a lot of tracks, half the album is a bill haley and little richard ripoff, and honey pie and birthday are their worst songs
9.5 good taste friend
8. The vocals on the first track are horrific

this

i like it, but i think i prefer undeniable

Yeah, you said Laura was boring right?

I'm the same guy.
No one else will listen to N.C.

I forgot how good this is

fite me

Yeah that's me

it's a shame, a lot of people shrug off Billy Joel because he's one of those popular old names that their parents were probably big on and they assume he's pleb or some shit, when he's really just a talented guy

Finally got to see Theo last summer, one of the nicest guys I've ever met. This album helped me through some dark times, the lyrics really hit home.

I miss when stuff like this was Sup Forumscore

Got into this recently, really enjoyed it

I completely agree. Nylon (as I've probably told you before) is one of the most perfect albums I've listened to.

The composition on that album is top tier and every note was played and written perfectly.

i always go to and fro from this and TQID depending on how i feel, solid choice

Nice, this is my favorite Beatles LP too.

this album is a masterpiece

2/10

These

Also this

Elaborate?

Most underrated album in post-punk.

2/10

all great choices

forgot one faggot

10/10

10/10 fusion

Hi Talking Cat Bob.

2/10

oops didn't post the full cover

7.5, check out Pet Shop Boys if you haven't, you'd like them
which one? And fuck ya Daughters is a 10. The Wedding Singer is one of the greatest songs I've ever heard

oh boy

technically cheating but i don't give a fuck

>Sing to God only a 6
At least the rest of your opinions are fairly reasonable

Land is a way better album compositionally and in execution imo. Sing To God gets indulgent as fuck and sometimes just annoying with how they refuse to release tension and shit. Still a decidedly good album overall but not near Land and Sea

Not memeing

Was gonna post this, this album flows so smoothly until Right on but even the songs after that are great.

mah nigs

Interesting. What makes you prefer this to Loveless?

Get on my level plebs
(pls dont kill me)

Both are great, and I would be hard-pressed to pick an actual favorite. Nevertheless, I believe Isn't Anything to be a tad bit more amateurish and sincere than its successor. Perhaps it's just my subjective point of view, but I get the feeling it's slightly more personal and insightful, and it being the band's first release, I feel this always comes accompanied by a certain amateurish hunger that fuels a certain type of output subsequent releases (at times) can't match. These are just pretty silly thoughts, though.

everyone's coming around to amos these days. nobody gon' hurt you.

Nice.
Still think PWCEPATLPITW and can't maintain. are better.

Great album friend. Somebody said it was aotd which led me to check it out. Was that you?

thank you. i still think both of those albums are great, but knife man had big bird.

yep, this one is flawless
But can you tell me is this UK or American/Canadian album cover? I still dont know

>that album man, 11/10

>8. The vocals on the first track are horrific

ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS OMFG