Okay guys, so I have a bit of a problem here that hopefully someone can help with...

Okay guys, so I have a bit of a problem here that hopefully someone can help with. Recently I masturbated using shampoo as lube. I decided instead of showering afterwards I would just wash my dick off a bit with sink water and toilet paper. The 2nd day most of my dick, specifically the head, was covered in a thin, plastic like layer of skin. I continuously pulled at the head between my forefinger and thumb, which made it a bit wrinkly. The 3rd day the tip and below the tip, although not the lower part of the shaft(below the foreskin cut) was unaffected, the skin was very dry and peeling. The ballsack was also very try and cracked. I tried to peel most of the cracked skin off, which helped a bit, but the tip/below the tip hurts when I peel it off. Also, the whole dick is very itchy.

I hope you learned your lesson.

Washing it takes away those white shit user

I have washed it, it takes it away for a bit but it comes back. Should I try soaking it in a bath?

Is your shampoo silicone or sulfate based? Send pic of the ingredients list

If it's got methicone or dimethicone in it you'll be fine in less than a week, but don't put that shit on your dick again

Water (Aqua, EAU), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Fragrance (Parfum), DMDM Hydantoin, Polyquaternium-7, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Disodium EDTA, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzophenone-4, Amyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Glycerin, Citric Acid, Red 33 (CI 17200), Red 40 (CI 16035), Polysorbate 20, Propylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Punica Granatum Extract, Panthenol, Ascorbic Acid, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Niacinamide, Biotin

why would you use shampoo as lube? ffs just buy hand lotion or vaseline like a normal goddamn person

I didn't have any on hand, am poorfag.

You don't have enough money for a tube of vaseline? its like a dollar and you can use it if you have chapped lips

I mean in a pinch you can even use plain old water as lube

Butylphenyl Methylpropional
Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose

Are either of these the ingredients you're talking about?

Oh shit laureth sulfate
Uhhhhh wow OP fuck it's the second ingredient too jesus christ
Yeah wash it with water and only water three times a day (morning, noon, night) and give it two weeks, then see a doctor. How...intensely were you masturbating and did it hurt to pee afterwards?

Plain water dries up to fast and feels weird.

How does it feel to be a cutfag americuck that needs lube for regular fucking masturbation?
The foreskin exists for a reason, you inbred mongs.

Is that bad? No it didn't hurt to pee. The only side effects were the things listed in the original post.

No, those are harmless, see post below. Go on google and look up why people want laureth sulfate removed from shampoos.

so just keep using more when it dries up, it will help you edge when you fap and make your orgasm better as a result

spit in your hand, dipshit

Why can't you just jerk off without lube? I've jerked off like almost every day my entire life, never used lube.
Well not for jerking it anyway I did the two times I talked the ex into anal.

All I found was that it strips some protective oils, can cause irritation and doesn't actually cause cancer.

I usually do dry jack, just rarely, about every few months i'll get tired off it and want to use a lube. It feels a lot better.

ITT cutfags unable to masturbate normally lol

I sure am glad noone mutilated my penis when I was a toddler.

(OP Here) Damn, this is worse than a few weeks ago when I jacked off using axe body wash. It had about the same effects, just not as bad.

Look I'm not a doctor just a shampoo-masterbation connoisseur who's made a lot of mistakes and has learned from every one, the sodium laureth sulfate they put in shampoo is a foaming agent which is used as a hair detergent, people want it removed from shampoos because it enters and dries the scalp, right now the sulfate is actually inside your skin and it'll come out on it's own and you can help it along by washing it with water but other than that you're fucked for a few days.

God DAMNIT you STUPID FUCKING NIGGER just jack off with FUCKING LOTION like the rest of us jesus christ

Okay, I understand. So basically just wash it everyday and wait it out? Should I soak it, or is washing it just fine? Also, has this happened to you?

*masturbation

I've done this before op. The skin will peel off, it's fine. BTW, hand lotion will do the same thing. I've learned not to let anything sit on my dick after I rub one out.

Yeah so what you wanna do is get a soft washcloth and get it and your dick soaked with water and just rub it, if it starts to hurt stop touching it and just run water over it. Soaking it isn't effective because the sulfate is removed by movement, it doesn't just float out on its own, so if you can't rub it with a wet washcloth just pour water over it over and over again. As to whether or not THIS has happened to me, you're gonna have to be more specific, like I said, I'm a shampoo masturbation connoisseur and I've had a lot of...unpleasent experiences.

Okay. I guess i'll just wash it everyday and wait it out. This thread is dead.

I wouldn't use soap on it until it's all peeled. Masturbating helps to. Get your itch on.

>The skin will peel off, it's fine.
ITT things that should never be said about your penis.
Why would anyone claim being cut is superior?

I mean using shampoo/body wash to jack off and the skin start to peel/crack.

I'm uncut you moron. Live a little

Lotion is typically organic-based and almost never has sulfates or silicones in it, usually just has moisturizing components in it instead of ingredients added specifically to "clean" the skin. If hand lotion has done this to you before you need to clean your dick more often because the white stuff you're thinking of is dead/dry skin, being pushed up by the moisturizing effect of the lotion.

Cut isn't superior, it's just the fact that we can't change it and are going to be beta for the rest of our lives, so you learn to embrace it, like social anxiety or having no friends.

i always used my spit.

It's the Sodium Laureth Sulfate. Wash it thoroughly everyday with gentle soaps. Clears up in a few days or so.

Couldnt you have just used your own spit rather than hair products to jack off?

I hear a lot of US fags claim that being cut is superior because HURR DURR Hygiene etc.
But honestly I don't fucking buy it, just pull your foreskin back and wash your dick, dickhead.

I've had it get really dry before and I've had it peel but never crack. Again, how intensely did you masturbate and for how long? If laureth sulfate is the second ingredient and you masturbated for more than five minutes, it probably got really deep in your skin and if your dick doesn't look better in two weeks you should see a doctor. You have nerve endings to worry about.

It was lubriderm I think. Sometimes my hands get dry in the winter and I have lotioned up and put my hands in nitrile gloves overnight. Same thing, one week later all the skin on my palms peels off.

Spit makes my mouth dry and it makes the session less pleasant.

post picture OP

I had this problem when I was 12.

Over the next 2 weeks the skin around your balls will harden and fall off. May darken too. You can peel it off for fun.

It may burn a bit.

I already fucking told him that you fucking retard god learn to read

its better with lube

It's not skin. It was dried shampoo and you clearly haven't even taken a proper shower since then since you would have washed it off by now. The dried soap is irritating your skin. Take a shower, fag.

Lol lubriderm yeah no don't put any of that on your dick either unless you're willing to find out what stearic acid feels like in your piss hole, now THATS a mistake I won't make twice

Jesus, defensive af over advice to someone on the internet.

It was probably 5-10 minutes, more or less. I didn't masturbate too intensely, I went pretty slow except for the last 20 seconds. Also, if I lose the nerve endings in my penis i'm just going to kill myself, no questions asked.

Ignore this guy he's apparently never had a penis or put shampoo on it

Sorry

Also, by cracked skin I mean it's really dry and there's like small dents in it, making it look like different shapes. If you want to see something that looks kinda like it, search harlequin ichthyosis. Of course there's no actual cuts in the sack or tip.

kek

You're gonna be fine. Again, I'm no doctor, but penises are generally resiliant to this kind of thing, and penis-skin goes through the skin cycle faster than every other part of the body except the face.

Yo.
Shut the fuck up.
Seriously.

I had a similar sort of problem - basically that shit reacts with your dick and causes the problem you're talking about, I had a similar problem. You want to get some moisturising ointment (can be bought at any chemist) and just keep rubbing that on there and that should sort you out 3-4 days

It's fine. It'll actually look good as new when it peels. Looks pretty funny when it's soft though. All wrinkly

no I actually don't want to search that but if you post a picture I'll look at it

Who are you even talking to nigger

Rub it in when you shower - epaderm is a good brand but any of that thick moisturising stuff is good

I used to dry jack for 5 years then discovered lube. Trust me. Lube is better. If I could discreetly smuggle a 10 gallon container in my house, I would.

Not if he's got sodium laureth sulfate in and around his nerve endings lol

yea, whenever I wash it there's wrinkles under it. Also just want to say, before I posted this I put some neosporin on it, it seems to be helping and the cracks and peeling disappeared, but I doubt it will stay that way.

I wouldn't leave anything else on it. Just wash it with a cloth and water when you shower. That head skin is super sensitive to shit being left on it.

A few people are saying to get a moisturizer and rub it on, and that would/does actually help, but only if it isn't painful. Pain means you're fucking with those nerve endings, and that's not good.

Well, washing it hasn't really been painful, just a bit of irritation. Also, I use irish spring soap, is that fine?

You're placeboing yourself, neosporin is just an antibiotic with three antibiotic active ingredients, you just like it because it's got an inactive moisturizer (makes it like lotion). Wash that shit out, it's killing your white blood cells and fucking with your repair platelets, just put some moisturizer/lotion in it

Soap is always an irritant, it's designed to get into things and clean them, right now you need lotion/moisturizer and that's it. And once you've put it in, wash out the excess. Shampoo-masturbation connesuir out, gonna go eat some swedish fish and try not to kill myself