What's this like Sup Forums?

What's this like Sup Forums?

How about you listen to it to form your own opinion rather than asking a board full of non-musical retards their opinion?

The best advice I could've received

I'll listen to it right after I finish with The Residents - Not Available

Ride the Lighning is better

AJFO > RTL > KEA > MOP > Black

All good tho.

It's pretty much Ride The Lightning remastered.

Worse than Rust in Peace

I have to agree

Other way around. Rust in Peace is a great album but Master of Puppets is iconic.

iconic != good

Master of Puppets > And Justice For All > Hardwired to Self Destruct > Ride the Lightning > Black Album > Kill me All > Load > ReLoad > St Anger

True, but the sound design in Master of Puppets is much better than Rust In Peace. However, Peace Sells is better than both of them.

Put death magnetic ahead of load and your list is spot on.

remarkable

a cool album

Not as objectively good as Ride The Lightening of Kill Em All but I like it more, probably because I heard it first.

Rust in Peace is better than everything Metallica have ever made.

>Rust in Peace is better than everything Metallica have ever made.

No that's Peace Sells.

Really not a big fan of this album besides Orion.

And Justice & RTL hit the spot a lot better.

Not a huge Metallica fan but it is a kick ass albumn. Listen and think for yourself.

Listen to it and form your own opinion OP.

Master of Puppets [Elektra, 1986]

I feel at a generational disadvantage with this music not because my weary bones can't take its power and speed but because I was born too soon to have my dendrites rerouted by progressive radio. This band's momentum can be pretty impressive, and as with a lot of fast metal (as well as some sludge) they seem to have acceptable political motivations--antiwar, anticonformity, even anticoke, fine. But the revolutionary heroes I envisage aren't male chauvinists too inexperienced to know better; they don't have hair like Samson and pecs like Arnold Schwarzenegger. That's the image Metallica calls up, and I'm no more likely to invoke their strength of my own free will than I am The 1812 Overture's. B-

holy shit what the fuck is wrong with you

Trailer trash kid/dad metal the album.

>black

why the fuck would you even put that in that list?

An AMAZINGLY stupid piece of writing.

>Kill me All

BOTH are better tbqh. But then KTA, RTL and MoP is better than everything else megadeth did (except maybe Killing is my Bussiness)

LOL what a stupid fag.

lol fags

Ride the Lightning > Master of Puppets > Kill em All >And Justice for All >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Black >>> Death Magnetic >>>>>>>>>>>> everything else
I haven't listened to Hardwired yet, but I'll do it soon.