Rekt thread?

rekt thread?

rekt thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

salisbury.edu/smokefree/docs/crosswalk_safety.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bumpity boopy

bump

Get posting you dumb fucking newfag. If you're goanna make a rekt thread, bump by posting more to get a thread going.
>inb4 summerfag

when you're that mad

OP get posting. This is how most threads fail cuz the OP is a lazzy neckbeard and doesn't want to contribute to the thread.

Was he kill?

Nooo, he's fine.

Sage

nah he good and alive today

Consecutive trips!

But they say he suffers from eternal bleeding.

Hi

Obviously okay. The zebra hospital fixed him right up.

Damn...he ran right into that dishwasher.

Did he start tying to eat his own guts? What an idiot!

It's treatment for his eternal bleeding.

check em

story anyone?

No. Have you never seen a nature documentary? Animals will immediately lick at wounds. That was just the zebra version of not knowing what to do when your guts are hanging out. If he had hands he would've been grabbing at the guts. Learn critical thinking.

animals usually lick their wounds since they dont know what else to do...

Someone forgot to turn off the strawberry syrup fountain lol.

lol tried to slide down the dam to get down faster. What an idiot

I'm sure you'd have a much better reaction if your internal organs fell out of your torso

Lick their wounds? With his fucking guts hanging out? He should have seeked medical attention or tried to patch up the wound. What a fucking idiot zebra. Hope he did die and got ate.

No, he lost most of his digestive system and 2 gallons of blood, but he got better.

100% old lady's fault

What's wrong with you people? You need to see people and animals getting slaughtered every day in order to carry on with your pathetic fucked up lives?

But he's right, you fag OP.

Yes, pretty soon I will be moving on to doing it myself.

>a zebra
>seeking medical attention

>patching up wounds
>with hooves

You're a literal retard and I'm laughing out loud at this.

Weak bait and also an idiot

assassins creed Africa

fuckin what a way to go
>never give up
>we can all make it

some assassin's creed shit right there

Nope, according to driving rules pedestrians ALWAYS have right of way and you must stop for them, not try to drive around but STOP and let them pass.

dipshit faggot

can some medifag explain to my dumb ass why there is so much blood from getting a rock to the head?

'Murrica

What a fucked up place that is. The worst nation on earth.

>filename
Ayyyy. I love GTA vice city

More like cringe, holy fuck those tweets. Im surprised they can even get dressed in the morning.

You fucking retard.

Read this, it is the first myth on here. At least google it before you post...

salisbury.edu/smokefree/docs/crosswalk_safety.htm

I tried to find a zebra in prone position this is all I could find. Animals often rescue each other by filling and wound with dirt and clamping the wound shut with their hooves. All that zebra needed to do was lie down completely and wait for assistance.

Too bad he's dead you should go to Africa and teach these retard zebras and start building zebra hospitals.

Lots of brain hemorrhaging broken blood vessels blood has to go somewhere so out the nose and mouth it goes.

sauce on that handjob?

Old lady crowded his personal space. She forgot, in Russia personal space crowd you - BAM!

True story though. Guy got pissed she was too close. Punched her out.

that's obviously an oven, you silly

go to faggot

so at what point did he actually die?

SHE DID IT!

>A motorist is required to bring his vehicle to a complete stop when a pedestrian is crossing in the crosswalk of the roadway and remain stopped until the pedestrian has cleared the lane (half of the roadway) in which the vehicle is traveling.

>Regardless of who has the right-of-way, pedestrians, bicyclist and motorists are responsible for using reasonable care and diligence to avoid injuring anyone who, although carelessly, may be in the other's right-of-way.

Got anymore proof for me that I'm right faggot? Kill yourself

>gallons

Or become unaware of the situation

What a fucking nut

Probably at the very end. But he so fucked up from that brain trauma he wasn't feeling anything probably didn't even know what was going on.

kek, fucker got what was coming

fucking rekt

>Hand comes out
>Black
>Looks like a gun
>Very high stress situation
>Shoot or you're killed
>Hurr bluck lives matter
>we wuz mistreated and shet

that's why you don't stop in the middle of the street, you gotta keep your speed and direction so bikers can predict your moves

Rape is never funny.

Too soon faggot. My village is still recovering from the suicides.

aaand... the cop is supposed to be blamed in this siituation?

because of a retarded nigger, not realizing that his actions lead to consequences?

Yep. Daily. It's relaxing.

Fuck me that looks hard. It's probably really fucking easy though, thinking about it. Still wouldn't want to risk it

sauce ? Story ?

YOU FUCKING MONSTER

"Share this video"... because it makes niggers look like retards.

Oh fucking shit there was a baby zabeebo in there. That's fucking sad. Little zabella didn't even have an opportunity to live.

typical US american house wall

do people actually defend that nigger, if you make a move like that you are getting a bullet to the face

Reported

m8 just fucking kill yourself