My buddy fell from 50' at work (industrial construction) and died today. Can we get a feels thread going? Pic related

My buddy fell from 50' at work (industrial construction) and died today. Can we get a feels thread going? Pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Z938ya2fbPo
youtu.be/A7ry4cx6HfY
youtu.be/y1hzHolsgCM
youtube.com/watch?v=E8Ekec42E98
youtube.com/watch?v=nytj4MLudag
youtube.com/watch?v=eWHCRseZrN8
youtube.com/watch?v=bJeacP9nBu4
youtube.com/watch?v=PnauET6TwYI
youtube.com/watch?v=nZq_jeYsbTs
youtube.com/watch?v=oKnsY8u1QhU
youtube.com/watch?v=NiFzKNmeeSw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

My condoleances, bro.
I know what you feel.
My grandma just died today, and my mom has been crying since then. I just run away outside, because she made me so sad.
I'm crying writing this, I'm such a weak human being.
My mom took care of her like 50 years, until she died, I've seen it coming, but I'm still crying like a little bitch.
She just said, if she gets old like my grandma, I should take her to a asylum for old people.
My heart just broke. My mind is a mess right now.
I'm sorry for your loss. Friends are hard to find nowdays.

Hey, bud. We're here for you.

My Grandpa died some months ago and it still hurts. i haven't been able to cry, dunno why. Also i've been diagnosed with many kinds of Cysts in my spine. I hope you're ok, bro

Sorry to hear bro. RIP

Sorry for both of your losses. Dont be ashamed of your tears. They are a sign of respect for the people you shed them for.

Here a poem i always go back to when i feel sad:

my grandma died on the 8th of may, she has been my angel, took care of me and me and my mother also took care of her for the last 3 years. i will always have her in my heart.

Lost my mom what will be three years ago come next month. I was only 16 and it still hurts like a bitch. I'm sorry for your loss OP

Thank you guys.
It means very much.
I'm just crying, I feel so depressed.
I wish I could hug eachone of you and tell you that everything will be fine.
Is hard, but life goes on, but is still fucking hard as hell.

youtu.be/Z938ya2fbPo
youtu.be/A7ry4cx6HfY
youtu.be/y1hzHolsgCM

Here's music I listen to when I feel sad.
You'll be alright, Sup Forumsro. We are here for you senpai. That's why Sup Forums is such a magical place. Although we may not know each other, it's how we connect from all around the world and share brotherhood and feelings.

You don't belong here

My granpda has pancreatic cancer, had surgery to remove most of it. Docters said it's a very agressive type of cancer. Now he's too weak to go through chemo so he either dies because of the cancer coming back twice as hard or he dies because his body won't survive the chemo.

man, fuck cancer.......

I know it sucks bra,losing friends is terrible and it honestly will stay with you for a long time. I've lost my best friends over time and it still keeps me up night just thinking about how I could've changed things and how they could still be here if anything were any different.

You should be sad that they're gone but try to think about all the positive times you had together and keep those memories with you. It's hard moving on but as long as you keep those memories fresh it won't drag you down. Celebrate him and be happy, do you think they'd honestly want you to spend all your time sulking? Keep going and keep them with you.

Why?

Benicio Del Toro

Condoleances
i had a similar experience with one of my best friends.

youtube.com/watch?v=E8Ekec42E98

My condolences Sup Forumsro, best wishes to your friends family and you

If you haven't read it before, its a good read

Not him, but I think it's because you still have a functional emotional palette.
Many of us dont anymore.

You have all of our hearts and our condolences, the loss of a loved one is a terrible pain we will all be forced to bear, may you find peace and the strength to go on bro.

Hallucinations, sometimes they feel so real.

Oh, it's raining, the first shower of summer...

I'm happy you guys are here

I feel better when I cry

I never get this though. The dates don't match

I miss feeling things other than bitter, cold hated. But I'm here, in the hopes that I'll read something, see something that can make me feel

Don't forget the pain, you feel that too

What happend to you that made you cold?

I've witnessed murders,
car crashes I've been in:5 (before I was 13)
And at one point in my life (lets just call the age...5ish, I've got to ballpark it due to memory loss) I was...a plaything.

All because my mother is a meth addict

I fucking remember that. God damnit I've cried that time

Just paint your feelings away

But if every single Cubone wears its mothers skull, doesn't that mean the cubones kill their mothers FOR the skull?

This is exactly why you're no longer the respectable final boss of the internet, fucking newfag millennial bitches.

It is believed they die in childbirth, or that they originated as kangeskon(I likely fucked the spelling up on that) and the code the game suggests this as well, the coding error that resulted from the files left over turned into missingno

you mean a rekt thread

My buddy was crushed by the bed of a dump truck a month or so ago. I missed his funeral because I'm halfway across the country working to pay for apartment for me and a girl whom I'm not even sure I wanna be with. The hurts, man. The hurts.

right in the feels man
fuck....

That story. I'm in tears..
And I thought I couldn't even cry anymore.

Sorry guys, cant keep dump anymore.

Feely get

Dang im sorry OP, its tough out there, im a ironworker.

Hey man we've all been through bad times with loss but what's important is remembering them. Even if you cry it's more than ok and we're here to talk to. chin up soldier

This story kills me everytime I read it.

Not one mean comment or insult.
I love you for these threats Sup Forumsrothers

contributin

I love you too.
I seriously do.

My lord how beautiful.

Sup Forumsro, as hard as it may seem, focus upon happiness and you shall start to embody it.

What you focus on becomes you. I know it may be hard, especially right now, but that is what you must do, take master of your mind & emotions user.

What's does this lyric mean? I'm not native speaker and I understand the literal meaning but not what he's trying to say

I can write down some OC if anyone's interested. Just don't wanna hit /dev/null in the middle, waste my and other user's time.

Lol man up. Death happens and you saw this coming. Crying won't help anything, face it head on

Bump

I'm sorry for your loss, OP.
I kinda know the feel. My best friend jumped off of a building 1 year ago. Things haven't been the same since.
I'm really sorry about all of your losses. Life ain't fair, it seems...
But we can't give up. We can't forget them. It may never be the same, but we have to keep going. For their sake, and ours.

serious question: what was he doing up there? Was he working or being a retard?

bumping

Nah man, crying is a natural response. It's okay. Even if you saw it coming, that only makes it harder when it actually happens. Sorry for your loss.

>2010
>Be 16
>Vacation with family for a week
>In the beach
>Meet a girl that was in the same place
>Instantly become good friends
>She was 15
>Spend all the week hanging out and laughing and that kind of stuff
>She asked me if I had a girlfriend
>Nope
>Asked her
>Nope
>The last day I didn't see her at all, kinda dissapointed
>Go to sleep
>Wake up
>Oh shit
>We're about to leave
>Can't find her
>We have to leave
>As I'm leaving, I look behind
>Just to see her through a window, crying

I forgot her surname dudes, I can't believe I forgot her fucking surname
Never exchanged numbers or anything
I will never see her again

Damn, just reading that over and over to myself kinda warms up my heart.

Go away

Don't feed the trolls, they thrive on attention, if they're ignored they go away

Dude' make sure he knows you love him. My dad died from pancreatic cancer less than 50 days after diagnosis. It was really bad. They gave him strong ass painkillers

I could repeat my own story as I have on previous threads but I've done it too many times to where it just feels laborious now. Instead, here are some sad/mellow tunes that have gotten me through the shittiest times of my life.

youtube.com/watch?v=nytj4MLudag

youtube.com/watch?v=eWHCRseZrN8

youtube.com/watch?v=bJeacP9nBu4

youtube.com/watch?v=PnauET6TwYI

(the ending gets me every time)

youtube.com/watch?v=nZq_jeYsbTs

youtube.com/watch?v=oKnsY8u1QhU

youtube.com/watch?v=NiFzKNmeeSw

Lol, when my grandma died i didn't give a shit
When my dog die however, i carry him to my garden and burried him after crying for 3 hours, and started crying again while burring him, i kept going though, so i could stop watching his dead body.
The most horrible day of my life.

This is one of my favourites, it never fails to make me cry.

This comic made me think. I don't really have many real friends. I come on Sup Forums daily for the past 5 years to shitpost and laugh at the funny things that other anons come up with.

I will really miss this place and you guys when it's gone. One day it probably will be gone, and that makes me sad. This is basically my home away from home.

I love all you anons, make sure you stay as the pieces of shit I have come to know and feel like I belonged as part of :)

>he listens to GYBE, radiohead, etc.

Nice music taste.

We love you too, asshole.

Thanks. I'll post more if enough people take interest in my list.

Suffering from multiple chronic illnesses and every day is a battle for my health.

Life is best taken 1 step, 1 day at a time. The pain will never go away, but we will fight on.

I love you, user.