Is Northern Ireland part of the United Kingdom?

Is Northern Ireland part of the United Kingdom?

yes

cares?

The country is called the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland o yes

IRA fag detected.

Can you not read a fucking map?

The full name of the country is The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.

Take a guess if Northern Ireland is part of it.

no now get in ye paddywagon and go eat a potato

Yus

For now.

Stupid fucking question. I'm from West Belfast just saying.

trick question, all of Ireland is part of the UK

The United Kingdom is short ofr The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland. Pay close attention to that last bit.

And how well did it go last time?

Great, we got all the good counties.

No. Up the pira lad.

The PIRA sold out. They are the ones running Stormont with the DUP

Rira*

nope fuck the uk

PIRA are Sinn Fein.

RIRA are worker's party

the two factions split in the 80s if I recall

Patience, my friend.
We're outbreeding the Prods slowly but surely. Also beating the crap out of them in education statistics. Only a matter of time.

Kerry checking in

except they tend to be the historical regions of the religious divide.

Top Kek, 'good counties'; there is only so much you can do to polish a piece of shit

yes

but we don't fucking want it

up the ra it isnt you fucking nothern twat cunt

No need to be all sectarian mate. Plus at present a unite ireland is pointless for us socially, economically and politically

>Ireland
>bunch of fucking worthless drunks

fuck off potato wogs

>When radio stations refence one of our cities as Londonderry/Derry
Just NI things, I mean like really, just call it one of its names and be done with it

Looks good to me

Its pretty much just an English colony.

Score was 26 - 6 to the republic last I checked.

That's bullshit and you know it. Only reason was so they'd have enough farmland to be self sufficient in 1921.
3 counties was too little for agricultural autarky, 9 (the whole province) would have made the prods severely outnumbered and doomed NI from the start (even moreso than it was).
The protestants are almost entirely in the northeast of the province, apart from exclaves like Derry city.
Socially and politically, yes.
Economically, no. If we could stop killing each other and pool our resources we'd both benefit a lot. But it's sadly never going to happen.

Only the Protestant part.

But, hey, without the Irish, Britain could hardly be Great.

derry

Occupied Ireland you mean

An who's for singing The Ballad of Henry Joy McCracken?

Why do people actually want a united Ireland besides the obvious end to pointless voilence and muh land?

Who is for singing about potato faced thundercunts

>The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland

Yes.

derry girls are class

> (You)
>Socially and politically, yes.
>Economically, no. If we could stop killing each other and pool our resources we'd both benefit a lot. But it's sadly never going to happen.

At present we cost the UK government a fuck ton and the Republic are broke. It very well could happen but not in the current climate meaning within Capitalism. With a move of both sides of the community in NI towards a Workers Ireland in their interests free from Capitalism will achieve such a goal.

You can roll it in glitter though

I though it was a couple million dead Irish drunks to a few thousand Brits.

They should have kept the famine going and just repopulated the land completely. Just some good old ethnic cleansing

>no. If we could stop killing each other and pool our resources we'd both benefit a lot. But it's sadly never going to happen.

If they'd wiped the Irish of the map, we wouldn't have an issue to being with.

Score was billions of £ of debt to the UK Ireland can never afford to pay.

Lol shitty little cuck nation. Shit on my by everybody. Hahaha.

That's very stupid to think. There would obviously be an upheaval elsewhere you spastic. Look around the former British Empire prior to its collapse, it s on the brink of destruction. It's colonial occupied territories were rebelling against the authorities it was only a matter of time before conditions would be ripe for a revolution. The great war only put the final nail in the coffin.

So all the blood we've spilled won't have been nothing. So we can honour our promise to the martyrs and patriots of the past. So we can have our own country, our own island back and whole again.
t. James Connolly
But yeah you're not wrong; only problem is the absolute #1 political agenda in NI from day one was to stop the two communities from making a common cause, to emphasise sectarian divides over class struggle. Divide and rule.
>calling us cucks
Dublin is 90% white, London is 60% white
Ireland is 1% muslim, UK is 4.5%

I can't believe people from the north try to claim aligence to a foreign government that itself is literally a cuck nation with debt to the EU and UK it can literally never afford to pay off.

Literally 5 minutes outside the centre of dublin its heroin filled council estates or empty fields. What a fucking embarrasment to Europe. No wonder everyone treats the Irish like Niggers.

Entire nation needs to drink bleach. Full of niggers too lmao. Worthless cucks.

>implying the north is any better
the whole island is a shithole but it's our shithole

Country literally run by unelected Europeans and you claim you aren't a cuck lmao. At least your stereotype for being thick as champ is true.

Nope, Britain can't fight revolutionary wars worth a shit. Ireland won. Suck it up and spend more time worrying about your reptilian queen.

>cuck nation

Ha, how are all those mudlsimes working out for you?

remove crumpet.

No shit you fucking retard, this wouldn't have been done at the dying stages of the empire.

Nation in more debt than it can ever afford back. Most of it to the UK. EU dictates your laws and overules your voting on treaties. Enjoy being a cuck.

Fucking doleites tryna argue and getting buried ez mode.

>implying Britain isn't exactly the fucking same
>even if Brexit happens, it'll take about 2 years to hash out an agreement
what's your point?

I agree that the political institution of NI a big factor. And you are spot on about Divided and rule. The mandatory power sharing means that there will be constant conflict and no progress. But this is a Capitalist institution that needs to be dismantled. While in a capitalist system we cannot move forward.

They just weren't harsh enough, if they took a page out of the Serbians, Germans or Mongols they could have wiped it clear of Irish scum and settled it.

I think you'll find they more so allowed you to have you country m8

>being this fucking retarded

It must be nice to be so fucking ignorant as to think you're pathetic little piss pot of a country is important just because you were born there.

Irish have literally contributed nothing to the world and the vast majority of your culture is stolen from Brits.

Backward little aids ridden shithole.

When the treaty was signed in 1921 the war was at a stalemate.
The IRA had fuck all men or ammo and the Brits were spending an enormous amount of money to keep the war going. For them to escalate the war would have led to widespread international moral condemnation and possibly even riots in the Irish communities of British cities like Glasgow or Liverpool.
There was no winner, it was a compromise for both sides.
Dude I know you're just baiting but we did actually invent some shit like the submarine and the radio.
Also please explain how Irish music, literature or sports are stolen from Brits, I want to hear your reasoning.

I wouldn't say anyone is baiting then make a fucking ludicrous claim that you invented the fucking radio and subarmines. You literally need to kill yourself.

This is the fucking equivalent of Nigger Fairytales.

We Wuz spaceman before the brits came. Now fuck off and get me potatoes.

>Trying to claim any credit for anything as part of the British empire.

John Phillip Holland invented the submarine. He was Irish.
Guglielmo Marconi was half Irish.
but yeah fucking whatever, if I wanted to have this conversation I'd go into a pub in East Belfast wearing a Celtic jersey.
You can call me a nigger all you like but it won't make me black.

Hnnnngh. She go to Queens by any chance?

well we're beating yous in the footy so stick that up your hole :D

Will Grigg's on fire!!

hahahaha fuck no. shes a bit of a chav. still fuck her tho

Shoulda, coulda, but didn't. Brittish empire couldn't handle a few drunk farmers so yous just ran off back to england to lay the groundwork for your glorious mudslime shitskin paradise, kek.

>debt

We're making mad progress paying that back. Now with and upskilled workforce (from all that delicious EU money) the celtic tiger will be back in action soon enough.

Now hurry up with the brexit so we can take all your american tech jobs.

Oh man I really want our two teams to face off at some point. The banter and butthurt will be glorious

Got her Snap? Going to send her willy pics.

who the fuck drew that map?

Ireland is slightly bigger and alot closer to Scotland.

>thinking the celtic tiger was anything more than a property bubble
>being this fucking deluded

The brits pulled out of the free state and left you to literally butcher eachother, then gave you independence and now have you in massive debt to them.

>Being this much of a cuck with literally no grasp of reality.

You can fucking played haha what a nation of cucks.

jodie-t1

Are day will come yous Brit basturds! Ireland willl be unighted once more!

As soon as someone types the word "Yous" it gives away the fact they have literally 0 qualifications.

>thinking your workforce is skilled

Fucking keked. Brass plaqued economy. Read a book while you're waiting for your next dole cheque you fucking retard.

send her response

>nation of cucks

nearly took your bait lad

they don't want you fucking terrorist filth. Why would they want estates of dole scroungers on their books?

>hating the Irish
What did they ever do to you?
Were you picked on by an Irish kid at school or something?

People don't hate the irish. they hate the dirty republican nationalists scumbags killing and bombing people. Which America sponsored until they got bombed to fuck by a couple of airplanes.

>What did they ever do to you?

Beat them in a war. Now their jimmies are rustled.

all of you are talking like the IRA is actually still a thing.

Am not on da dole you brit prick! Go fuk the pakis yousuns have let rool youre cuntry!

Americans* is not the same as America. Private citizens don't represent the government.

urrent threat from Northern Ireland-related terrorism

The threat level for Northern Ireland-related terrorism is set separately for Northern Ireland and Great Britain (England, Wales and Scotland).

The current threat level for Northern Ireland-related terrorism in Northern Ireland is SEVERE.
The current threat level for Northern Ireland-related terrorism in Britain is SUBSTANTIAL.

im antrim man unionist and all
as long as there are no blacks or muslims in ireland anybody can be in charge i dont fuckin care

curse the queen and happy to take her face on a £20 note when you collect your dole you thicko cunt

But you're wrong though so a spelling error hardly matters.

American Government LET IT HAPPEN. Don't be so naive

Yeah because nobody gives a shit about Ireland, no more than they give a shit about Asscrackistan

Yous is a pronoun you dense CUNT

the plural of you is you

'You' can be used as a plural 'yous' isn't a word kys

>illiterate
mfw not knowing what a pronous is

Whats your BTEC in?

Just google it so you'll look like less of a dumb cunt if it ever comes up again.

One old pic don't make it fact fatty yank spunk splash.... or does it?