Little girl raped at knife point by Islamic refugee's in Idaho

Little girl raped at knife point by Islamic refugee's in Idaho.

How do you feel about that user? The Muslims are already here and they are raping our young females.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M1FKJX_6cow
isp.idaho.gov/BCI/CrimeInIdaho/CrimeInIdaho2014/Statewide Crime Profile.pdf
yourlogicalfallacyis.com/ad-hominem
youtube.com/watch?v=LleBj6Q-Zng
idahostatesman.com/news/state/idaho/article84829787.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=M1FKJX_6cow

Get

I think that OP is just a fucking self righteous fucking nigger

priests rape kids all the time. why would you push the narrative that Muslims are a horrible people? Infact people get raped all the time at knife point, why are muslims all of a sudden more evil than the white man?

>Self righteous
>Someone else, a 5 year old gets raped.

Nice one.

I better get the fuck outta this state

Because there is proof of this, and there is no proof of priests raping kids, and when it does happen the liberal pope that says Islam is the world religion sweeps it under the rug.

>Agnostic-user here, Religion is bad overall.

according to this PDF there is a rape every 19 hours in Idaho. Most of them are from white people to white people

isp.idaho.gov/BCI/CrimeInIdaho/CrimeInIdaho2014/Statewide Crime Profile.pdf

So by your logic we should deport all americans.

It's like they want help but don't at the same time. Muslims are tarnishing their image just like black people.

The more they cause this the more that people are going to wake up.

history and mainstream media is white washed as fuck. There are many black achievements but none of it is mentioned because it doesnt fit the narrative that white people are supposed to be the saviors of the human race even though they brought more harm to the world than good.

That is not what we are talking about here is it?

Its the proof that Muslim immigrants are raping because their religion tells them its OK.

>Old testament
>Ohshitnotanymore.jpg
>New testament
>Quran has been around and the exact same for thousands of years.

except the story has been proven to be false and that he only wants to whine about politics.
you are a fucking retard.

>its not ok when muslims do it.

Seriously, trump better deliever on his promises. Im serious. He better pull some executive power plays to get everything he wants or else he is a fat, tan, cuck.

>more harm to the world than good

Go back to your perfect civilized utopia that is africa you stupid nigger. Blacks don't have what it takes to establish and maintain a civilized society beyond a population of like, 500 people.

/thread

the last time someone tried to change things, their mind was blown.

>new testament isn't full of dogmatic bullshit

Religion is immaterial here. You're trading on identity politics to reinforce false discriminatory policies. You think all rapist rape because its in their beliefs? Completely false

Except that it hasn't and they are now trying to cover it up. Its pathetic they are trying this hard to stop people from seeing that they already know.

Muslims follow an outdated religion of violence that condones extremist idealism. If you don't believe that at all go read the damn Quran bud.

it could have easily been her grandfather or any other male figure in her family.

yourlogicalfallacyis.com/ad-hominem

$5 says he won't fulfill his promises.

Sauce?

I dont know about you, but the heavy rise in prescription antidepressants in first world countries suggests that people arent happy with all this "modern" achievements before them. Mean while kutu is living a simple live and not have to worry about paying bills.

Nah, they're pretty much all done by Tyrone the one black guy in Idaho.

Jesus Christ you're a faggot

I can't wait until that fucking idiot will lose the elections and you stupid murrifats conservatives will go to cry in a corner and stop posting this shitty threads.

Do you think he will be as good of a president?

You're full of shit. Shit happens everyday and they are commited by rednecks blacks Russians Asians etc.

It's an invented story which that idiot on camera is careful not to actually say happened. I'm all for bigoted hate but I can't stand manufacturing situations. There is no reasoning with people like you since you prefer to live in a world where jet fuel can't melt steel beams

Whats the matter? Don't like the fact we bring up crimes on what some Muslims are doing? They didnu nuffin?

As much as I'd like to see the good side of black people I just can't. They just fuck it all up.

>yourlogicalfallacyis.com/ad-hominem

not him. But thats not really an ad-hominem. Since you actually didn't make a point beyond "Mmm-hmm, yep". But even if you consider it that a point. Pointing out the genre of your rhetoric is not a personal attack ya dumb dumb.

lol DAMN THAT TYRONE

And then look at the U.K. Pedo rings for god's sake.

1945 was a hard year for you wasn't it?

go shoot up a school or get with the times,

Nigga you just went full retard

Praise God-King Trump the Unstumpable.

I literally don't give a shit about the thread, I'm just fed up of seeing that fucking idiot on the internet everywhere, brought up with even the slightest excuse. And I hope you stupid fucks get actually invaded by Mexicans and mudslimes, so that you will really have something to complain about.

*minister president

>more ad hominem
Argument discarded

And how many Islamic refugees have not committed any crime?

lol trumpers are so cucked.

>god-king trump
>how much longer until they just start saying Daddy Trump

>iFunny watermark
>within another iFunny watermark

Because the alternative is so much better. Get out you fucking stupid liberal cuck.

look towards Europe in Germany and Sweden and parts of the U.K.

Nice logic
>One does therefore others can
Come on ahmed, any rape is deplorable but you dont know that. You think women are worth half a man, and that little boys are for pleasure. At least when our priests rape and we (as in the legal system) find out they go to jail. When a muslim does it, they punish the victim.

Is this a joke

did you discard the argument i didn't know i was making just like reality?

youtube.com/watch?v=LleBj6Q-Zng

Hillary is bad. Trump is bad. People need to understand the ruling class will NEVER do you any favors.
Trump is shit talking brownies now but he'll float center after the convention (assuming they dont just pull his nomination)
Then if he become president he'll just sell legislation to the highest bidder. Same with hillary.

White people isn't an ideology. Islam is.

what kind of normie fuck has children, that's what i want to know

Trump should never meet this girl! The universe will implode

ITT: Trumpets being their usual retarded selves.

idahostatesman.com/news/state/idaho/article84829787.html

She was urinated on after they all spent their loads in her, and we have cucks like this saying we are the cucks for defending ourselves?

Buddy you need to just go to Pakistan already and become a Muslim man's third wife, you'd to much better at it with that cottage cheese pussy you're sporting.

You didn't read the whole post, did you? I wrote that I hope you actually get invaded, I'm from Europe.

How many Christian yokels from Idaho have done the same thing?

Ban all Christians!

Oh I know all politicians are bad. I just hope Trump will balance the scale with how retarded the left is acting right now.

>Buddy you need to just go to Pakistan hurr durr
See

Doesn't matter who becomes president. The US has been exposed as the racist country it is. Stupid americans.

That article went a long way around to say that three middle eastern boys raped a girl.

>ban ideology
>America was founded because some shit lord white dude did the same

This argument again. If one group does it is ok to ignore the issue!

How so mr. Troll?

Shit up a wall, retard. I'd rather be a racist nation than a nation who lets you mudslimes come over and kill our citizens.

>racist
sandniggers!

>article explicitly says girl wasn't raped by refugees

>wow they sure beat around the Bush about refugee rapists

It's okay, facts don't matter to you right now, you've still got a few years before your mommy stops making you chicken nuggets and mountain dew

Trump is the manifestation of the southern strategy gone to its only logical conclusion. The left is shit but that's because its regressed into the right. Neo-liberalism is simply right wing bullshit lite.

>vote for bernie bitch
>ruling class will never help you
>no matter how many lulz trump has made for you

Let's not forget these guys. Oh wait! they're not Muslim!

for fucks sake, you get a group of any size eventually one or more of them will be involved in a crime. If you're sitting around waiting for someone from the middle-east to go out and commit some crime so that you can pat yourself on the back for calling it then you're wasting your time because it isn't a matter of if, just a matter of when. Shit, some US soldier raped and killed a Japanese chick in Okinawa - are you calling for all Americans to leave Japan because all Americans are rapists? No? Then shut the fuck up.

Hmmm, did you read the article? When did i say refugee? It is in there and they say three boys of middle eastern decent allegedly raped this girl. Read it again, they bury it but it is there. So i never said refugee, but funnily enough they were probably muslim, cant say for sure but...good chance. Also isnt it weird how 2nd gemeration immigrants are the ones causing the problems? Hmmm, read it again friend. 3 middle eastern boys raped that girl.

They may not be refugees, but their parents or grandparents were, the idiocy it takes to not realize that hate breeds hate, even though they were born here, they have been raised with Muslim ideals. Which are shit.

As I said before with white people, owning a gun doesn't bind you to an ideology. Islam does.

>look at all these mentally ill people
>whoop not all muslims

>the racist country
So fucking racist with its monoculture. Hispanics are invading Chinatowns across the US, the Irish are occupied, Koreans and rednecks are soaking in blood, and black communities are literally given no government money. I wish the US would be more like the bumfuck white nations that think pulling in non-Syrian refugees and keeping them unassimilated is a good thing.

If the girl was white I really don't care ;)

Damn that was fast