ITT : we post our age and our favorite album

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XFAj8XIoT_Q
youtube.com/watch?v=d5onHLICxgc
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzvACyVH7jtgon6S6j90wXfCTCyVDgNgO
youtube.com/watch?v=ez5OUZdxB1g
youtube.com/watch?v=pDbe57OgBbQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i hope the pretty cover won't disappoint.
never heard of em

>inb4 manchild

>18
>A Long Time Listening
Can we actually check out what others post if we're gonna do this? I think people should expand what they listen to.

That album is a meme on Sup Forums but it is actually pretty good.

Master of Puppets.

i like it already
thx

Kids Bop '97

Good for you.

I'm liking Out in the Rain

Fucking shit, OP. Why did you have to go and intice me with that awesome album art just to dissappoint me with those shit vocals?

Did your parents get you into this album?

They remind me of Nokturnal Mortum
youtube.com/watch?v=XFAj8XIoT_Q

I don't know what to search user

Didn't really like these guys, but chck these guys out they sound similar enough I found

Never liked Megadeth, except for that song from a bible passage

Oh man I love the intro to this album, it just gets better from there. Check out these dudes too
youtube.com/watch?v=d5onHLICxgc

Mah nigger

Kinda just what you stumble upon inevitably when getting into psych/prog.

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzvACyVH7jtgon6S6j90wXfCTCyVDgNgO

Led zep iii

I'm liking the sound of Primordial

do you take it up the ass?

YES SLAM VULVECTOMY

forgot to say 19

Never heard of them. They any good?

awww fuck yeah, mah nigga

I'd say either that or this is my favorite Slam album, same vocalists.

This or GZA's Liquid Swords

check out "When Mutation Becomes Homicide" by Acranius. heavy shit man

They're newest album is, everything before that is straight up wigger slam, still good though

Been listening to those german fucks for years, i honestly like thier new album better with the new vocalist

for sure. them and gutrectomy, both german. so good.

youtube.com/watch?v=ez5OUZdxB1g

>straight up wigger slam
So it's in a Nu metal style then?

No? It's literally just blast beats and slams

The at of peer pressure (song from album, forgot album)

Try this.

Diphenylchloroarsine

What do you think of chamber of malice?

ffffuuuuck ive heard something from them before but forgotten the name. thank you so fucking much holy shit

its beatdown mixed with slam? pretty good

Now that's how you 18 user.
>40

>inb4faglord

Ah, okay. I misunderstood,I just assumed it was Nu metal when you said the word wigger because that reminded me of all those wannabe white boy rappers that used to front really bad metal bands in the early 00's

Beautiful choices. Can't pick one, but as of recently, probably Terminal Redux as well.

I liked some of their earlier albums, this was the last one I really liked by them though. The song about the ship, white pearl black ocean or something was good. Makes me feel nostalgic, being more carefree and going to power metal shows.

Good times

step back from that ledge my friend

>white pearl black oceans
Yep, my fav song of these guys.

I'm new to this album but I will check it out. It takes me about ten seconds to determine if the music is something I would listen to. I like some of the stuff I'm hearing. I'm a drummer so a lot of the time when I hear drums in music played with less charisma than I would invest in my own playing then I completely negate the fact that said music exist. I'm quite the snob as one of the main things I've focused on with my life is writing music for drum set. The last metal album I dubbed as a genius creative concept was Dementia/Dyslexia by Fleshwrought. Still a phenomenal attempt for death metal riffing and neck breaking drumming.

16, forgot to say

I would recommend listening to this album in one sitting and taking it all in. Its a long ride but extremely worth it

more like 02, you dyslexic fuck.

mods

youtube.com/watch?v=pDbe57OgBbQ

MASTER DRUMMER

I love all their albums.

>22
>Indestructible

MODS MODS MODS

Mmh, not bad. I like summoning.

If you want to take my gig, you're gonna need to know how to fill 4/4. I fill it in and then some. Can you swing? You better! Modern Jazz meets tradition and precision. Or are you on about Navene Koperweis who recorded that monster-piece.

Pulse

20 years old

greatest album of the 2010s

Liquid Swords over Tical?

all of Kanyes albums are great, couldnt pick one of them over the others

bitch shut the fuck up, get the fuck outta here

Cool album cover.

19 Unknown Pleasures

Why is it that drummers are almost always pretentious cunts?

Ridiculous and oversaturated drum rolls and double bass... its fucking childish. Do you not value moderation? What about simplicity? What about minimalism? Do you ever just NOT play during a song?

Music isn't about piling heaps of shit on top of each other until you get a mound...

...it's about taking a mound of shit and shoveling most of it away until you reveal a pearl...

And why on earth would you refuse to listen to drummers that don't play like you?

you like The Master over 18th Letter? why?

I like how people who might have come across this in it's debut didn't like the production. That's fucking fine, any practiced guitar player would tell you these riffs are like panning for gold at an empty mine. They're so different from everything that's out there. The music itself almost mocks what the guitar player and the eight string guitar did to the face of metal in today's world. It's Djent-y in a way but not really. Kid you look stupid holding that Ibanez, here, let Navene try. What did you guys expect after recording with a shit tier Ibanez, EMGs, a Line 6 interface and Pod Farm? Dementia/Dyslexia is the best thing that could have came out of it. Cameo from a gutteral wiz. Any die hard recording riffs at home like this guy did totally knows the magic that can surface from this home-brew wankery.

Simple Answer.

We are the Time Keeper.

#goodday

24 and this is still my favorite.

How old are you?

Special mention: Demon Days

What ridiculous and over-saturated drum fills and bass are you talking about.

Assumptions. And you're assuming that a drummer can not enjoy metal from time to time?

I don't have a double bass pedal, and I'm quite conservative when I do play. Yes, I do listen to myself when I play.

I don't just regurgitate every living thought into my atmosphere like you, sadly.