Hey Sup Forums, i feel depressed tonight, cheer me up

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=89g1P_J40JA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no

RIP Hodor

I love Hurley.

You're a piece of shit.

haha I love harley, my favorite line of his is when he shouts "WE MUST RETURN" XD

4, 8, 15, 16, 23, 42

Please stop hurting me, i can't stand all this

always helps!

Sometimes, you can't rely on others to make you feel good.
Some things you just have to do yourself.
Get back and fight!

why do you feel depressed,user?

this pic always cheers me up

pls respond

dude imma post this shit until you reply

Litreally the best

i was on a drinking binge since friday night. my shit is so dry that my asshole was torn and the toilet paper had blood all over it.

cheer up mate

wtf go drink some water you retard, you cant live on distilled potato

how do you know he's not russian

Cheer up dude. Look at this girl's fat ass.

I know how you feel man but remember you're not alone

Shut the fuck up. I am OP and banning you now from this thread. I'm sexually attracted to Anonymous and I am a proud feminist. Bye you cis gendered scum!

same m8 randomly started feeling sad again even though I wasn't even thinking about anything, decided to have a bath with upbeat music on and browse Sup Forums

if I could be bothered going to the shop I would have drank but this'll do.

Have some cp

Not OP, but I'm depressed because I'm a middle aged man who has never really accomplished much in life, nearing the end of my useful lifespan in terms of my career, and with the prospect of an exciting new life as a walmart greeter or similar "keep out from underfoot until the inevitable heart attack you are already overdue for" job to wile away my remaining hours.

So how's your day going?

Shut the fuck up. I am OP and banning you now from this thread. I'm sexually attracted to Anonymous and I am a proud feminist. Bye you cis gendered scum!

water isn't going to stitch my asshole back together. but yeah, i have been drinking water for hours now.

You are lower than a retarded and confused furry who forgot to yiff in hell.

OP here, i'm depressing cause i can't find my girl. When i say ' my ' i mean a girl who can't satisfie my needs. I need a girl anons, help me

She's there, resting right on top of your mouse...

Not the guy you're replying to but still, please don't be like that man.

It may seem like you've accomplished nothing but I'm sure if you looked hard enough you'd realise you've done quite a lot.

Hell, even if it's. It something that isn't considered a conventional achievement it certainly still counts. I'd say it probably counts more.

It could be as much as making someone's day, or doing a good deed, or simply just making someone else smile. You must have done something like that? Think about how much that must have meant to a person, what an impact it probably had.

user, I can promise you that you most certainly have achieved something in life. Probably lots of things. Things that to some people probably meant more than you could possibly imagine.

use a weapon

Op has committed suicide i guess

youtube.com/watch?v=89g1P_J40JA

i need full vid, my life depends on it

I'm not really trying to be like anything, sorry if my wallowing was offensive. But I am being edged out of my field by younger, faster minds - as is only appropriate. I could sigh wistfully and bask in the warm glow of past accomplishments, but really all it ever amounted to was making a bunch of money, mostly for other people, hell mostly people I never even met and who cared nothing about me but whether their machines were running.

When I reflect back on my life, I mostly see the opportunities squandered. I should have backpacked across Europe with the Mrs while we still could. I should have spent every moment of my kids' lives enjoying it with them, and teaching them to enjoy it, while they still looked up to me or cared what I thought. I should have kept some of those precious moments I sold to corporations, and spent them with the people I told myself I was doing it all for.

Now I have an empty house - a really nice one to be sure, but it may as well be a tomb.. Adult kids who have their own lives and are none too interested in me or mine. Everything truly important, I left unsaid and undone. And for what, all these shiny things that nobody really cares about, least of all me.

try those high dose

lmao

theyll show you the beauty of being useless senseless bullshit

If you're so miserable why don't you use some of that money to check out early? Nobodys stopping you. And it sounds like nobody would really care much either.

Are you volunteering to assist? I've got almost $40K in the safe here at the house, how quickly could you get yourself to Dallas Texas? I'm just a few blocks from Freedman's Memorial.

I'm serious, I'll put the cash in a duffle bag along with whatever is in my wife's jewelry box (she passed a few months ago) and just sit quietly when you come. I'm not a brave man and I don't own a gun. Do you own a gun?

If you're depressed, this is the last place you should have gone.

LOL no, wrong continent and they don't actually let us play with guns here in the civilized world. Don't you have armed niggers pretty much everywhere over there? Or just piss off a cowboy or better yet start a fight between some cowboys and some niggers and then stand in the crossfire.

Sorry for the late reply, gf was breaking up with me.

My day isn't great, but I've seen worse, and I've resolved to not die until I see the worst of me.

Hi. I'm 21 and I just got out of a one and a half year depression.
I'm getting my first job on the 1.July as a call service thing in a firm where my dad also works.
I almost quit drinking and just stopped smoking cigarettes. today i had the best day with my brothers and I feel loved and i'm finally feeling like i can go outside and not be anxious.

Just wanted to share that, maybe it will cheer you up a bit :)

going to bed when Mr Spider is dead. Yes. im trying to kill a spider that likes to stare at me in my sleep., goodnight and good luck OP

OP just go suck your boyfriends cock duh