Why does white American have a stereotype that Japanese people hate Africans without the certain proof?

Why does white American have a stereotype that Japanese people hate Africans without the certain proof?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y0HW7ke_VtU
youtube.com/watch?v=cyPsqsH8I4M
youtube.com/watch?v=O0D7cNvUmTM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I didn't know of this stereotype

Because all do

because you do

japs hate every race of people except themselves, though they like the occasional BWD (Big White Dick)

This.

youtube.com/watch?v=y0HW7ke_VtU

B R O W N

MORE

Because people think asians = all asians.
In Chinese philosophy, black is bad luck. This is why Chinese generally dislike black people.

Really? I thought Japanese people didn't like anybody not Japanese. Not hate, just dislike.

Cause they jelly that Azns get all the black pussi

it seems that you have nice Xmass, alone LOL

I'm muslim I don't celebrate christmas

لوحة المفاتيح العربية !!!

*Teleports behind you*

I would fug the shit out of that jap nig

Stop posting pictures of my future wife

They hate everyone who isn't jap. But in public they deny it and claim to be welcoming and friendly nation - honne/tatemae

we dont' know how to deal with swarms of pesky Pokemons

REGGAETON

t. Issei Sagawa

Heh nothin personal white boy

If you go by how they are portrayed in anime, it seems that Japanese people generally don't hate black people, but they don't take them serious as humans either and see them how you see animals in a zoo. Same with gays and to a lesser degree Americans.

I just cummed with this pic lol

Not really. They dont really care.

>discriminating a brit while he performs traditional drunkard nude violence
wow, didn't know japan was this intolerant

wew. did you just got so real butthurt over a cucking joke that you actually tried to hurt his irl feelings ?

find a smiling face

everyone dislikes blacks...
some of them are awesome though, but only about 20-30%

>20-30%
You need to go lower.

>He voted for the only good candiate therefore he's based

He will still rob you and rape your daughter

fuck him

thats not about americans in general but the alt right. they are a bunch of nerds and it makes them feel better so they just do it. the same goes for the usual bullshit like we wuz anime n shit/the japanese want to become white

How do you know he'll do this?

Do you personally know him?

The only other white person.

I think Euros are so used to this kind of behaviour by drunk Brits that it just amuses us. In Spain every summer we have an official count on how many Brits will kill themselves jumping from the balcony of the hotel room to the pool, it's like a national gamble.

All the Japs look terrified.

>japanese """banter"""

The japanese do wanna be white tho. Look at DBZ, the ultimate japanese fantasy, to try hard enough and become a blonde blue eyed aryan.

t. not even an alt-right nerd

Y-you don't actually believe this right?

you can find a similar characteristic in any anime, manga, game, and shit. over there you also get black/brown as supreme. e.g. akuma, satsui ryu, kyo of KoF, and many.

Not all Americans think this, only the weebs. They think that anime characters are white too.

schwul

what about tha ganguru culture?

Literally projection and ignorance about other cultures. In other words being Americans.

Most people in the entire world don't like niggers, user. White people in this thread need to stop being cucks. We should nuke Canada desu.

Are you this retard?

this is how fakenews looks alike

No, I'm this one
Notice I said go lower as far as percentage.

Are you this guy?

Well done, nipbro.

I used to hate blacks, but after black girls started flirting and being nice to me I started to like them. Don't know why I was so full of angst and anger back as a teen really.

You were in an edgy phase

I'm a white American and I've never head that

>I'm white American
>Flag
Hmmm

I'm seeing my snowback family for Christmas. Plus 51st state.

Looks like cheep shilling desu

because racist white americans are sad bitter people who like to talk about people to make themselves fill better

Aren't you doing the same thing in your post?

WEW

no Canadian friend because im not racist,sad or bitter

>People who generalize groups of people do so because they are sad and bitter and want to make themselves feel better
>Like those sad bitter racist white americans

hmm really makes me think

>not racist,sad or bitter
>posts on Sup Forums

Actually city Japanese do hate black people because of the Nigerian criminals infesting places like Shibuya and Roppongi. Those are the only blacks most Japanese meet unless they live close to a military base.

Japs being xenophobes and hating everyone else is a dumb meme though

>Muslim refugee somehow furious at Japan kek

Japan must accept more immigrants and allow for free movement of peoples, this is why Japs are perceived as racist. If you accept more migrants than this is no problem.

>1million Chinese/Korean in Japan already
but unlike Europe/US we do not bomb ME cunts
so no need for accepting immigrants from there
we will welcome tourists and business men

>Sweden
youtube.com/watch?v=cyPsqsH8I4M

SPOTTED THE TINY DICKED CHINK

>Japs being xenophobes and hating everyone else is a dumb meme though
prove it

Look this movie.

Black in Japan
youtube.com/watch?v=O0D7cNvUmTM

do you have proofs Japanese people do not hate africans?
But I have a question for you: has Japanese people ever experienced mass immigration from Africa?
I can tell you it's easy to not hate Africans when you mostly see them in films and tv.

they don't care because China is heavily populated by Han.
What if we add to the massive population decline which is about to start in China a huge influx of Africans?

are you completely sure there's never been the idea to race mix with whites to increase physical appearance and strenght even in the Meiji period?
I am not talking about actual policies but just ideas discussed by the new japanese leadership.

In China foreigners are a gimmick, something interesting and different.

>What if we add to the massive population decline which is about to start in China a huge influx of Africans?

Don't talk about stupid hypotheticals.

it's easy to not give a fuck when your population is still 1,5 billion and Africans head toward the wealthier and more welcoming West.

I've never seen one so I can't really have a negative opinion plus I listen to a lot of Trap, nerds ITT might call me a nigger because of that as well.

>race mix with whites to increase physical appearance

I don't want see my people turn into Pokemons

>browse japanese clothing webshop
>every single model is caucasian
>there's one half-japanese kid
this is worse than sweden's blanda-uppiness

thats not a wannabe thing tho. its more about the notion,"this must be cool" following "cool-looking" aesthetics of euro fashion brands/such "exotic" images. like that well known shit like japanese songs using english phrases a lot.

but why are they all caucasian

why are they all blond and blue-eyed

dunno what clothing brands you mention. but that blond + blue thing isnt so popular in the """japanese fashion""" scene. sure, white overall tho.

>they all caucasian
>so no Finn models....

They are seen as mannequins
but I don't see many white models in Uniqlo or Zozotown online shops here
Are you checking the shops for Japanese buyers or for foreigners?

Has an eg6 ever bumped into you, japanon?

>prefer Vtec turbo
>type R will be renewed in 2017

>They are seen as mannequins
no, acknowledge it, the fashion designers unironically think every such thing is cool without any critical thinking and something is achieved just by doing it, even though its a very easy thing to do. or else they do it because they STILL want to be treated as one who knows "deep".

its really ridiculous they've still been in such an illusion. it might've been not that bad at first, because it was new and every one had to do trial-and-error practicing it in the western way at the time, but they didnt take any other way/aesthetic after all while getting only into it, and are still going on following the whites asses.

they are pretty much as braindead and unadvanced as the japanese nerds.

>amer*can
>whites

What? You like smelly shitskins, but whito piggo can go home?

I want to marry white girl rather than African......

Americans are proud that they stopped being racist but they need some other countries be bad guys so they can feel better as good guys, in comparison.
And since Americans don't care about other cultures they just choose some "alien" country to be this bad guy.

It's the same with "racist Russia", literally no one in Russia doesn't know that westerners have this stereotype, I've learned this on int.

I watched Outrage by Takeshi Kitano recently. There's an African ambassador character who gets bullied pretty badly. It was funny, but I couldn't help but think this would never have been accepted in the USA or even here.

And the two Nigerians I talked to when I visited Japan kept complaining that Japanese treat them like shit.

>Why does white American have a stereotype that Japanese people hate Africans without the certain proof?
The whole Asian doesn't like Africans.
Sorry, we're not much liberal to simply treat well to someone that are so much different from our people.

Different here in negative as for how we would usually see from black persons: violent, low IQ, uneducated, criminal activity,...

thanks for your long post
but I don't see any blonde white models on Uniqlo site, nor Zozotown or Shimamura
They are cheap and good enough, maybe you are talking about some other high-end brands

Damn son, who's this?

man, shimamura is literally for obachans exclusive. i buy shit there sometimes tho. uniqlo does it too because its basically for families.

what i talked about was more of independent/small clothing brands for youth. like the ones in united arrows, beams, etc. they sell those items on zozo town ofc, and i know the models are pretty diverse. but you can find out a bunch of that whiteboo shit on the catalogs/collections/shows/webpages of each independent brand.

Source ?

>Europeans and Americans calling us racists

You are.

But for some reason you have been jewed into hating whites above all else.

I always heard it was Koreans who hated black people.

its you ugly ass english teachers peadophiling up the place

maybe it's because white tourists bring nothing but crime and drugs to other countries. Lots of girls end up going into sex tourism because the money is easy and quick. Your tourist money doesn't improve them, it ruins lives and futures.

Fucking white devils REErEe

Listen, no one hates beautiful black women. Just no one wants to breed with them.