So it takes longer to die of suffocation then I thought, easiest ways to kill self?

So it takes longer to die of suffocation then I thought, easiest ways to kill self?

Other urls found in this thread:

doujin-moe.us/dwvg7ug3
frater.com/suicidelist.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

dunno death by cop? if you're in the usa just charge a cop with a knife in your hand

doujin-moe.us/dwvg7ug3

also link for pic

unfortunately not in america

well you'll get shot in most countries and you'll go with a bang just saying , also don't throw yourself in front of a train, the guy driving will be destroyed and the cop won't care that much

and don't forget the 3 day rule , i'm not gonna stop you just want you to think this through user

Already done

The easiest way (and possibly the less painful) is to wait for about 80 years and you eventually will die

But seriously though, why would you kill yourself ? It's murdering someone your relatives like

Don't do it

Hanging. If you tie the noose properly, and have the knot to the side of your head, it will snap your neck, rather than strangle you.

Suffocation is not the point in hanging yourself
Jesus how stupid you are?

wasn't hanging

Think about your family, your friends ...
Op I don't know you, but do you really want to make them suffer by dying ?

I doesn't matter at this point

Why wouldn't it matter ? Why wouldn't it be important ?

well consider your family and honestly just google it you'll find some sites

here you go check this for some options
frater.com/suicidelist.html

Dead

Don't you have anybody that cares about you ?
Even a person you just met ?

Nah

And don't you want to find people that will care ? I don't know how old you are, but assuming you still have a long time to live, you will eventually find someone ! Why would you abandon just now ?

date me

How about an overdose on some pills? I mean, it's super girly, ie. you can intentionally fuck it up for attention points, but properly done it can work.

Man thats not it

Take a container of bleach and another of ammonia. Go to a small room with a door(s), close the door(s) and Windows and use towels or something to seal the crack under the door and anything else. Combine the two substances (all of it, not half from each container or something) and wait.

I don't have much experience in suicide methods so I apologize if this is more painful/takes longer than I think it does.

Whats in you pants?

Then what is it ? Tell me

spend five minutes on /r9k/ and cringe to death.

Cant I just piss in bleach?

Just cant be bothered

omg that would be hilarious do it OP

my legs

Helium tank, tubing, gas mask. Breathe out completely, attach helium tank, turn on low setting. Start breathing in. You will pass out quickly and die painlessly!

Hot hmu

thank you user, u da mvp

Well let me tell you op, I always have suicidal thoughts, because my lie is crap, i'm lonely etc.
But guess what ? When I wait, three days, two weeks, I always get to the point where I don't want to die anymore
You may want to kill yoursel now, but if you wait just for a week, you may find yourself a new reason to live
And i'm saying that knowing what i'm talking about cause that happened to me to

where would it get it?

Check'd

Its not because I have nothing to live for I just cant be bothered with life

How in the world would that be painless ?! One would eventually suffocate doing that, and air privation can be extremely painful

only old piss has ammonia in it
it would produce chloramine, wich isn't nearly as dangerous

That may work but you may have to save up a sizable quantity of urine.

Though there is some ammonia in urine, you'd obviously need to use more of it than if it was just ammonia

kik ?

Bottles of piss?

skype?

It blacks you out. You feel euphoria as you slip into unconsciousness

boipucci?

Sadly no ):

If you can get your hands on a shotgun, that is the most effective. Lostallhope(dot)com

not in UK

Jump from a high building

I don't know how it would even be possible not to suffer air privation. Doesn't the body notice that there is no more oxygen in the blood cells ?

age?

2 young?

Do you believe in god ?

Jump from a bridge down on train tracks just before train arrives.

eh not really

Neither do I
And to be honest I am frankly scared by the idea there is nothing after death
Maybe that's what I am the most afraid of about death

It is absurd to fear nothingness. There is quite literally nothing to be afraid of.

good... just how i like it

That's true
But that's so hard to even imagine, i guess that's what I find scary about it

Yes

Ayy

Precisely.

However, after some quick research I've discovered that there are at least two ways ammonia and bleach can react.
1. The toxic vapor result I would hope for.
2. The two produce some sort of liquid that explodes easily.
Proceed at your own risk, but perhaps it would be better to seek other methods, considering the explosive possibility (which probably isn't very painless at all.)

If you can find a way to tighten something around your neck so that it blocks your two main carotid arteries without requiring your own effort (ex. Having to pull something to keep it tight) your vision will gray, you will feel a sort of numbing throughout your body, and you will pass out within 8-15 seconds, dying shortly afterward.

Be warned, if done improperly this could instead lead to living with brain damage.

You don't notice a lack of oxigen.
You only notice if there is too much carbon dioxide in your blood.
Also, OP don't do it, faggot.

The lungs are really good at detecting carbon dioxide (which would indicate suffocation), but not so good at anything else.
Think of all those people who die from carbon monoxide.

>it takes longer to die of suffocation then I thought,
>takes longer to die of suffocation then I thought,
>longer to die of suffocation then I thought,
>longer to die of suffocation then
>longer to die then
>longer then
>longer then
>longer then
>then
>then
>then

Okay then, well thank you for teaching me something

But Op, don't do it

Kk

Quit dicking around.

Suggesting suicide methods is serious business.

Seppuku

only for you senpai UwU

I'll put it like this. You could stop existing right now, without any warning, and you quite literally would not even notice. The only way you know this has not yet happened is by the fact that you still exist.
Does that thought sound terrifying to you, or absurd?
Nothingness is simply the opposite of existence. It's what happens when you stop being. You being is what happens when nothingness stops.
The point I'm trying to make is that not existing is literally none of your concern. It does not and can not affect your being in any way.

You got a point there
In this case not existing can't be worse nor better than living
So what would be the point to commit suicide other than to stop the misery your life is bringing to you ?

Just don't wanna live

But why wouldn't you want to live ? I cannot understand that

honestly i'm lazy

You will die someday anyway.
Might as well enjoy it while you have it. Get drunk, get laid, keep browsing Sup Forums,...
No one lives for a purpose anyway.

Too lazy to live ? That's it ?
I'm lazy too, but that doesn't get me to commit suicide

I don't enjoy anything anymore

Someone post the "Don't kill yourself but to w/e you want image" here please. I can't find it right now

So if I get it right, you don't want to bother living because life can't bring you anymore good, is that right ?

nah man

Just because you're bored then ?

Nah

Then I really don't get it...
Why ?

I just want to die

Without a reason at all ?

pretty much

Pretty much ?

mhm