CIA is less use than a garbage man

CIA is less use than a garbage man.

Siyonara cunts.

Not missed.

Other urls found in this thread:

defconwarningsystem.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

"The Director" doesn't answer to the people once appointed by the senate. If it bipartisan its time to hold them accountable for manipulation of the media and the impossibility of a democracy without the right to an informed vote. Either abolish the agency or have it accountable directly to the people including civil criminal law

we have 3 directors in a row who are going to resign in scandal, what do you americans call that

defcon went up btw kek
defconwarningsystem.com/
ive been waiting for that for a while

Its because of Russian and European intelligence acknowledging terrorism and war crimes committed by the CIA and trying to get closer. Followed by an "accidendal" Ie a "brennan" bombing of American backed troops in Syria. nothing major really, but it shows the world what the intelligence agencies of Russia, Canada, britian and france actually think of the cia and their intel on the crimes they have committed

if CIA is to be reformed, both political parties running for presidency as well as congress and the senate need to be on board, luckily all they care about is money and faith in the American dollar in response to international cooperation is about to decline

It isn't just the political leaders with the CIA in their ears during the news, its being broadcasted across the border and around the world and in the ears of even local news anchors and late night television

she may even be involved, and she still may be that stupid, surprisingly, they are all human and flawed, however "there is no limit to human stupidity" and "compound interest is the most powerful force in the universe" (quotes by albert)

its on every network, and they do target citizens as well as the public. You might want to try abandoning the American media and television and films all together

having garbage men is pretty fucking important dumb ass we would be a fucking sewer nation like India if we didnt

I don't have a NTSC tuner or cable and don't watch television, however if you're in Canada, lisa la flame has the ovaries, although her network doesn't, there simply isn't a solution at this point.

Look up reasoning skills and practice how to inseminate information appropriately from the media, its always flawed, but right now the CIA has so grossly infected them, Its difficult to consider the U.S.A. a democracy except for the fear of persecution

>non-americans upset that america constantly reminds them who is in charge
Keep up the good work CIA.

You may have even heard it before on television, its been shameful since the first gulf war, however what they don't explain is that it fundamentally undermines democracy and it cant exist

They watch you too, taking a shit and fucking your daughter

Todays importance is the election, and democracy, both parties are guilty of using the CIA intel for their advantage (recent series of house of cards irked you?)

Nah, they don't watch me taking a shit nor would they care if I did fuck my daughter. That's the glory of 'Merica. They ain't worried about us its why we get away with everything.

So, when, what, where, how, even on Sup Forums (you know they are here) its time to question congress and the senate on why they are allowing this to happen.

unfortunately it relies on shitstains like you
for that to happen, hence the situation we are in

have you been paying attention son, everyone else please take note of why this shit can happen

But see "shit stains" like every other 'Merican benefit from what the CIA does. We out number you. Get use to it.

There are good people in America, we know that, show your neighbors and show it to the world with pride again. show the world what freedom and liberty and opportunity is

Yes we see another retard who was like the hundreds of dumb fucks getting excited over wiki-leaks which pretty much amounted to jack shit.

I can take on all of your intelligence agencies and government apparatuses single handedly, I'm just an average guy with a slightly above average penis

We are. That's why we have a military embassy in almost every country and the cia is involved.

But we have blacks that work for us so your average penis doesn't stand a chance against the power of America.

that's exactly my point, why hasn't it, I would feel ashamed if I failed to act

exactly.

Try playing video games. That's the closes to being a hero you'll ever become. People like you never go on to amount to anything.

this thread is now polluted and degraded down to just your average Sup Forums thread, there is more to come later, but don't wait, it'll come when it do and people will get it

kek, that's father justice to you dicksmack

you could see why I come here to get my news

Now you're just being cheesy.

yeah, I'm human too

Cheese doesn't come from humans.

It's "sayonara" you dumb fuck