Fuck my life Sup Forums. I fucking hate my job, I make pizza at a gas station diner...

Fuck my life Sup Forums. I fucking hate my job, I make pizza at a gas station diner. This fucking real life Homer Simpson looking motherfucker calls twice a week to order a beef pizza. He usually calls and orders, then calls again as soon as I hang up to confirm his gay ass beef pizza has beef on it. Then he says he doesn't want till 5 when it's only 4, why the fuck wouldn't you just call 15 minutes before and make the shit. God damn I hate this guy. Pic related

spit in his pizza sauce or drop his dough on the ground or something like that. I work at fast food and that's what I do to pesky customers.

Get a better life

Sucks... I know the feels. Did everything "right" or close enough to what "right" is supposed to be in life and still struggle to pay rent / eat food.

Could be better could be worse user.

Fuck off, just out of high school. Working this job till college starts

Hope you get caught and fired.

this..

butthurt?

I didn't ask all of that, faggot.

Cum in his pizza sauce

Hope YOU get caught.
And set on fire.

>being poor
>2016

Kill yourself.

this

this

Obese people are autistic. Just be glad they don't live past 50.
It's why you never see old seniors that are fat as fuk

No. You're the one who is really butthurt.

>2016
>"butthurt"

by selling urs on ebay
has happened before

fuck off, you useless piece of shit

get a decent job or keep doing the shit you deserve

but don't let customers suffer twat

Ironic coming from a nigger

word!

Fart on the dough and pee in the beef lmfao

true

I see you have never been inside a nursing home
There is a need for strong, young male nurses and caretakers in the industry right now

OP, I don't know who you are and I've probably never dealt with you in my entire life, but I'd like to apologize anyways.
I'm one of those people that'll call an hour ahead or so, show up 15 minutes early to meetings, etc.
I don't do it trying to be a dick or anything, I just don't want to show up late for anything or get behind. It's one of those situations where I try to stay ahead of the game but I still manage to piss people off.

Pretty sure that's not me with the pizza thing because I don't do beef pizza. Shit sounds disgusting.

Jejej nice

Don't be a fuckin idiot customer in the first place.

Not OP but who is the real faggot here? Hm, faggot?

Takes a nigger to know a nigger you fatherless cunt

customer is king

capitalism sucks, but we can't really choose anyway

hurrdurr

>690639185
I make pizza at a gas station diner.

Oh god dude...why would you keep living

At least put some effort into your life. I refuse to believe that anyone in the U.S. with an average or greater IQ can't move up above cooking fucking pizzas at a gas station

Yeah, come on guys, its the current year!

this. and post pictures you shitlord

Customer is king. Agreed.
Doesn't mean king has to be a dick.

Are you 5 nigger take you underage ass elsewhere

Post his number here, we all send him pizzas xD

customer is usually a gigantic fucking tool, not king.

"customer is always right" is a way of thinking adopted by only the most stubborn (and retarded) people

It's a job for the summer before I go to college. 18yo

Serving the public food is tough.
Sometimes you get nice customers that are easily satisfied, sometimes you get the opposite.

It helped me to cope when I understood that I'm an asshole when I'm hungry. Not to employees, [Lord knows I've managed enough] but to myself at home.

But people WANT to be fed. They're HUNGRY and they want taken care of the way they expect.

You're still a nigger and that's indisputable, autistic nigger.

You

If I caught you doing that I'd jump over the counter and shove you in the oven you filthy piece of shit Jew

Don't let me stop you from spouting your ebin maymays

>I make pizza at a gas station diner.

Ok nigger. Point taken. Loggin out now so I can go cry and think about how bad you just burned me. Fuckin fag lover.

That's right, bitch. And DONT come back.

That's right. Keep throwing your half-assed retorts and stale sarcasm my way like the pathetic piece of shit you are.

samefag

who the fuck logs out of Sup Forums

Scratched my nut sack and serves fries with the same hand once.... The guy was being a fucking prick! Did i mention i had the meanest swamp nutz ever....