So Sup Forumsros, im about to do my first 2 tabs of acid in a couple minutes. What should i expect?

So Sup Forumsros, im about to do my first 2 tabs of acid in a couple minutes. What should i expect?

fuck your life?

Euphoria, your sense will deepen and if your lucky colors and shit will start melting and blending together. Have fun.

Senses*

you should expect wishing you didn't take 2 tabs your first time, assuming its real and not synthetic. You can always take more.

death

what are you, retarded?
you inject acids dumb fuck. either way, colors will bend and you will see God. unless you trip out and you'll have a bad time.

Not sure, but after doing 3 tabs the other weekend it didn't really hit as hard as the first. Was fucking hilarious though.

FREEDOM!

Pretty much this.
Once you realize you're getting a bit too high there's no going back.
Also note that a few people get PERMANENTLY fucked in the head from acid. It doesn't happen to everyone, but it does happen.

Need some background here.

Be open to the experience, it's surreal and quite eye opening. You will literally see stuff in a different light, in a good way. Just have a good set and setting, don't be scared, and you wont have a bad trip. Good luck OP.

You can use
as a background.

Best day of your life. Seriously

Dont think. Just flow

He meant a background for the picture you posted I'm assuming. There quite frankly is none, just Homer having a dope party.

Alright Sup Forumsros OP here

Wish me luck

Ill be back tomorrow around 12pm est to tell my experiences

why would that happen? you ignorant

damn, looks like the kind of party i want to go

Have fun OP, enjoy it. I haven't been able to get my hands on any lately because of shit where I live being laced with Fentanyl so you're never sure what you're getting but hopefully soon I can trip again. GLHF

is not like acid fucks you up, if you have a mental desease acid will bring it up. it happen to a friend of mine but he is okay now that he takes meds

Varies from person to person, but most people experience a sense of wonderment. Remember to stay in a positive mindset and that what you're seeing/feeling is just your imagination running rampant. Have fun.